Ladies who will TTC in December are welcome to my thread

Gaylna I'm 7dpo today. Had a nice Implantation dip yesterday. Still feeling very positive and having great symptoms for a BFP coming.

Glad you were able to hear the heartbeat. :)

Sorry to hear you're still feeling sick.

I'll have the NT scan around 12 weeks. I haven't set an appointment yet. DH is home a lot this week so I should be able to get away from Teddy to make some phone calls. He tries to steal the phone if I use it in front of him because he thinks I'm talking to DH.

are you scared of this NT scan?

No, not really. There's always a little nervousness, of course, but I've already done the bloodwork with Teddy so I know I'm very low risk genetically for any problems. I actually considered skipping it this time, but on the slim chance there's anything wrong, I want to be prepared. Are you nervous?

I'm looking crazy pregnant for not quite 9 weeks. I usually wear leggings and flowy tops that hide it pretty well, but I tried on some old maternity clothes today. I'm glad we're telling family at the start of our vacation, there's no way I could hide this in shorts and a tank top, and it's looking to be in the high 70s in Phoenix.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1485810068360.jpg
    FB_IMG_1485810068360.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 5
Gaylna I'm 7dpo today. Had a nice Implantation dip yesterday. Still feeling very positive and having great symptoms for a BFP coming.

Glad you were able to hear the heartbeat. :)

Kimmie, from all my heart I am waiting on your BFP, so please try hard this month  to make surprise for us, well I guess at this point all we need to do is to wait, hah? Deep, I saw it, it is very good sign, so fingers crossed. I really hope this is your month. How is your farm btw?

No, not really. There's always a little nervousness, of course, but I've already done the bloodwork with Teddy so I know I'm very low risk genetically for any problems. I actually considered skipping it this time, but on the slim chance there's anything wrong, I want to be prepared. Are you nervous?

I'm looking crazy pregnant for not quite 9 weeks. I usually wear leggings and flowy tops that hide it pretty well, but I tried on some old maternity clothes today. I'm glad we're telling family at the start of our vacation, there's no way I could hide this in shorts and a tank top, and it's looking to be in the high 70s in Phoenix.

MrsK, you look cute, I guess I need to post my belly for you and Kimmie, but not sure if I am showing yet. They say with second pregnancy belly is always bigger.
I do worry as crazy about all this scanning and test and blah blah, not sure how to stay relax when waiting on the results, but my doctor said he is going to test me on the week 16th. Week 12 he will be doing pep smear.

Well were in inseminating 2 days and skip one day throughout my fertile time. I used Preseed 15-20 minutes before each insemination, ate egg healthy selenium rich brazil nuts and was eating pineapple for the first 5 days after ovulation. My pineapple went bad after that lol. That's about all I can naturally do.

Would love to see your bump :)

My little farm/homestead is doing well. The winter is overall mild this year.

My bump, ladies :)

Attachments

• 20170131_113156-1-1.jpg
    20170131_113156-1-1.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 6
Well were in inseminating 2 days and skip one day throughout my fertile time. I used Preseed 15-20 minutes before each insemination, ate egg healthy selenium rich brazil nuts and was eating pineapple for the first 5 days after ovulation. My pineapple went bad after that lol. That's about all I can naturally do.

Would love to see your bump :)

My little farm/homestead is doing well. The winter is overall mild this year.

Well you did great, my dear. Let’s hope this is your month and baby will be a Scorpio or Libra :dust:

when is the test day? I wanna know to check on you.

Very cute, Galyna! Not much to see yet but that's useful in the first trimester. I can still hide mine in the right clothes, thankfully.

Very cute, Galyna! Not much to see yet but that's useful in the first trimester. I can still hide mine in the right clothes, thankfully.

did I tell you that my technician told me that I am due on Sept 2?

Yep, nice tiny bump :)

I will prolly start testing tomorrow cause I am just being impatient lol

No, you didn't mention it. Exciting! Nice big baby!

Yay for testing! How many DPO are you, Cppeace?

I'm 8dpo and just feeling very impatient to test lol

I'm 8dpo and just feeling very impatient to test lol

well, i caught mine at 10 dpo, so...who knows, i know that you feel this way, but try to forget about it for just few more days

Oh I plan to start tomorrow but am not expecting to see anything yet lol I thinkI will catch it at 11 dpo really.

I actually was very groggy and half asleep and forgot to test this morn, so will be waiting for tomorrow after all lol

I actually was very groggy and half asleep and forgot to test this morn, so will be waiting for tomorrow after all lol
well, that its even better, because tomorrow will be a better chance. :thumbup::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->