Ladies with BFP's.. what were your symptoms?

tryingforsix

Reaction score
I figured this would be a good place to post this since most of you ladies have gotten your BFP. Please share any symptoms or non symptoms you had before getting your BFP!!

Congrats to all the BFP's!!:baby:

well i dont know if i can say from the moment i conceived i knew i was pregnant , but just recently i have felt ... different . its an undescribable feeling ... you read about it wheb trying to concieve and think ehhh ? then it happends and you just know :) . and i had sore boobs but i though tit was just run up to my period ... had a few headaches , did not think anything of it . veerrrrry tired .
and sometimes very occassionaly i feel a bit queesy thinking of a certain food. im 5 weeks pregnant :) and me and my partner have been trying to conceive for 6 weeks , so we are lucky :) and to be honest it happened when i calmed down and started enjoying myself , more than trying to have a baby :)
so it happends when you least expect it :)

i kinda just knew aswell as i as going for naps in the afteroon i never sleep am a busy mum of 3 and with all 3 bein at school/nursery i just spent all afternoon nappin and my boobs r killing me not like the usual sore boobs i get wen af on her way emm startd feelin queasy around 6pm onwards x

all of my symptoms where on the "day" and on the first day past ovulation. i had pinching feelings on the day of ovulation and then the next day i felt my uterus "shake".... or something . that was shocking it made me stop talking ...

but after that nothing ..... no symptoms what so ever.....after my bfp i got all the symptoms in the book....

good luck!:hugs:

I had no symptoms at all except slightly sore boobs. My symptoms all hit at about 7 weeks pregnant! Good luck :)

Sore boobs, crampy (feel like period cramps) nausea, randomly emotional on a few occasions leading up to my BFP!

I didn't have any symptoms until after 6 weeks......I did feel more tired than usual and pretty hungry but that's it!

Hiya

Just af like cramping, cos I have a tilted womb I feel it in my back and heart burn

Baby dust to everyone xx

I didn't have any symptoms...I really thought AF was coming.

I did get a huge cold though and when I went to buy some cough drops, I picked up an hpt on the day AF was due and TA DA!!!

My boobs were very sore, af cramping and very tired...that's about it so far.

While we were successful on the fourth try, I had figured that it was a BFN all month. Everyone told me that it's when you stop expecting a positive or getting excited that it might be, that it would actually happen.
2 days before I took a test, I had what felt like mild menstrual cramping. The next day no cramping at all, but the insomnia set in and my fingers were swollen. Within 12 hours of finding out, I started getting queezy with ms and haven't slept more than 4 hours since then.

well, until about 7dpo i had loads of symptoms, especially bb's very sore, but from then until day af was due - NOTHING!! I had what I thought was my normal pre-menstrual migraine, then had cramping pains, sharp pains in lower stomach, felt a bit like appendicitis might feel - in that general area, other than that nothing. bfp only appeared 2 days after expected af, and on that day I started having other symptoms too, i.e. tiredness, cravings etc.

PS: oh, just remembered: my skin was very clear and more dry, which is unusual in run-up to af for me. I usually break out in lots of spots that disappear once af is there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->