Ladiesssss what do y'all think ???????

I think I see a faint line!! Not 100% sure! Did you go look at my tests? It's under "do you see something?"

I didn't see anything but I suck at finding lines but Honolulu it there when are you gonna test again ?

Okay so today my nipples hurt bad especially the left one I can't wait for the strips to come in lol!!! I'm so scared I hope im not out for the month !

LOL!! I was curious what you meant by Honolulu. HAHA! I'm not sure when I'll test again. Either tomorrow morning or Monday morning. My bb's are starting to get sore throughout.

Is it your entire bb's that hurt or just your nipples? My nipples hurt like crazy last cycle and ended up with AF. I hope you aren't out either!!!

Hahah yeah I was Like damn auto correct lol

But nipples hurt like hell lol and surprisingly I have been wanted OH to play with them lol

But last time web I miscarried my boobs hurt so bad I couldn't touch them and I moved from a d to a dd in 7 weeks

I won't even let OH touch mine right now!! I was laying down and pushing around on my lower abdomen at my pelvic bone and pressed on an area and was like WOW!! That's where it hurts! Right in the middle. But the pain isn't like cramps. It's kind of constant when I'm sitting down it is dull and just kind of weird. I told OH I really think I am because of how I feel. I haven't felt like this. But I don't want to say I am either until it's confirmed.

It would be so great if we got out bfp together !!!!

when are you supposed to get your tests?

Yeah I agree!!! But it sounds promising!!! I'm only goin I tell my parents, grandparents and my best friend when I get my bfp until aboUt 13 wks and of course the hubby !!!! I wish I wouldn't have told everyone last time lol and of course the forum will know !

I just caved in and sent oh to dollar general to get two tests lol gosh I suck at waiting! So I'll test in like 30 mins and see what it says !

Yea considering I got a positive lh last Sunday I might still be in I'll test again Monday !

me too you ha you no idea !!! how long have you been ntnp/?

This is our 4th cycle. :(

You aren't even 7dpo. If you got your positive OPK on Sunday, you're probably 5dpo, 6 at the most.

oh okay well thats good to hear!!! ugh i hate waiting its the worst part!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->