Ladiesssss what do y'all think ???????

I had a miscarriage when I was 20. I got on BCP for 4 months and ran out. Didn't have insurance so I stopped taking it. Didn't get pregnant again til I was 23. I was devastated after our m/c and I went down a real bad depression. It is still hard for me to think or talk about, but it happened and I can't change that.

OK! I just read it can take anywhere from 6-12 days for the egg to finish it's journey and implant with an average being 10 days! Then 2 days on top of that for the HCG to increase enough for a pg test.

I just hate it ! There are so many people who best there kids and don't want them! I wanted my baby so bad and I don't understand why it happened! But I'm grateful it did happen because I wouldn't want a child who couldn't live life to the fullest! I'm scared it will happen again though :(. And okay that's helpful lol I never knew the exact days it took !

Generally, every woman has at least 1 m/c whether she knows about it or not.

Yes it is! Hoping for the good news though this month!!!

So I woke up this morning and dipped the stick. Sat it down while I let it process and talked with OH. Told him I had a dream last night that I was at work and this lady came in and told me to pee in this cup and to pee quickly because the longer it takes the less likely the result will be correct. So I went into this huge room (where ever it was that I was working) and peed in this cup. She came in and took the cup and put it in whatever her test thing was and she had me take a seat in front of a huge projector screen. She finally flipped it on and I just started crying. She said you know what this means? I shook my head yes and said I looked it up online what it would look like if it was positive. On the left it had a pic of a normal girl on there with a blue line and to the right of a blue line a pink line, and then another pink line. Then it had another pink line to the right of it, and a blue diagonal line and then a picture of the same girl but she was about to pop!! That was the end of my dream and my alarm went off. OH said he dreamed that I poas in the bathroom with him and it came up right away and he held it up and ran through the house. He said then the line disappeared and it went to a weird dream that has nothing to do about positive tests. Needless to say I went back to my test and it had a huge piece of dust or fuzz on it and it isn't readable!! But from what I can tell it doesn't look like a positive yet....But what's the odds of both of us having a dream that I had a positive test on the same night? I've never dreamed about positive tests or anything baby for a very very long time.

Wow that is weird!!!! Maybe it's a sign how many dpo are you now ???

6 or 7dpo. Not entirely sure. It was super weird!

Not feeling well today. Was freezing at work but my head felt like it was on fire! Normally I'm burning up with the fan on me. My coworker said it sounds like I'm coming down with a stomach bug. I hope not! My abdomen feels really full too!!

Hmmm well being that many dpo could mean implantation is occuring and that's why you feel that way ! But if that's not the case I hope you feel better! Today I had some bad mood swings and I have just been very tired but I know it too early for that since I'm only like 4 dpo

It sure would be nice if I could see what was going on inside this body! I woke up burning up. Took my temp (I know not basal body temp) but it was 98.8. It spiked more. I know I'm using the bbt chart because I wasn't aware of how to do it, lol! But it shows my cover line and it went up to 98.1, then 98.3, then went to 98.8. My head is pounding and I almost threw up in the shower. I seriously considered calling in to work but I have a bill I have to pay today that is by work so I might as well go in too.

Hmm sounds good hopefully this is the start of a bfp!!!!!!!!

How have you been doing? I took a 1/2 personal day from work. It was just getting too much for me. All the girls kept asking what was wrong with me.

I'm okay I just want my bfp !!!!! But my boobs hurt lol what about you

I have no IC left !!! I'm gonna order some then test lol !

Woohoo!! I posted my test from this afternoon on the test area. The ladies there say they see something. I don't know..maybe. I used the countdowntopregnancy site to use their tweakers and it looked like it might be starting. Still not trying to get my hopes too high yet. Went out to dinner with OH and DS. Felt good after I ate! Didn't eat lunch. But now my abdomen is hurting again. It felt so good getting a lot more rest! One of the girls at works keeps asking if I'm pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->