Ladiesssss what do y'all think ???????

If he is not happy y'all need to figure out what the problem is so it can work out !!!

I'm the problem. :( But I'm not as happy as I can be because I don't have a ton of money to be able to do things because I pay almost all the bills and he has money to do what he wants with and I feed him and he eats a lot! LOL! But I deal with it because I love him.

Just casually ask him if everything is okay because he seems to be distant lately ?? Something along those lines

He was talking about renting another house other than the one we are in that is bigger. I was like uhh are you sure you want to move to another house with me? He said of course! If I haven't left you yet then I won't. He said as long as I put up with his butt, I said more like the other way around.

He doesn't understand why i won't tell him what's wrong. Keeps trying to get it out of me. I read my horoscope and it didn't make sense til a bit ago.

Venus leaves your privacy sector and moves into your sign today, dear Cancer, where she will stay until September 6th. This puts the focus on pleasure and affection in your life. Your natural charm emerges for everyone to see now, and you are also clearer about your own feelings and more expressive and open with your affections. Some of you will find that friends and family are more supportive and interested in pleasing you during this period. Enjoy the good vibes! Today, however, allow for the strong possibility that delays and misunderstandings occur to pull you off schedule.

Misunderstandings occur to pull you off schedule.

I would just come out and tell him !!! He's by goin to admit it if you don't tell him you saw what he wrote! And wow that's weird!

Yeah, it was really weird. That's why I chose not to bring it up because it's his mom making the comment about me being mean and hateful and mind you I was over those days but he pushed on that too a bit those days. We had a really good talk last night about a lot of things and I told him I was sorry for how I acted and that he didn't need to add fuel to the fire by how he did and we talked about his future and how he is thinking about going into the military. It was really nice. He said we haven't talked for a long time, I said I know!! We need to do that more often!

Aww well that's great !!! See told you y'all needed to just talk it out. I'm okay just want to test I hate waiting Grrrr lol

I know!!! OMG!! I just got my test strips in the mail. You know I had to rip one open right then and do a test. I have serious issues! LOL!! I couldn't even wait til tomorrow morning for FMU!!! Of course it is neg, but that's ok. Maybe tomorrow morning I'll see a hint of a line!!

Today I've had some, not sure if I want to call it cramping or pinching type pains. They were sharp and real quick. You have any symptoms?

Well of course I took one today lmao I knew it would be neg I jut o/d lol!!! But honesty I am tired soooooo sleepy and I got great sleep last night and nauseated but wouldn't it be way to early for that ? And it could be ligament pain !!!! Hope You get your bfp!!

I would think it would be to early for that, but not 100% sure! A ligament pain in my lower left abdomen?

Hope you get your BFP too!!!! I'm starting to get excited!! Between this and him being excited about the military. He has to lose 7% body fat for boot camp. I'm starting this weekend making healthier meals and we're both going to start exercising! He was talking about the housing and food allowance. But we have to be married to get that. My mom said he can't ask me until she's looked into his eyes and that won't be til next year! So....I think it's time for a video chat on Yahoo! LOL!!!

Anything exciting going on your end?

Hahahah well sounds like your happy and things are falling into place :).

Well I jut went I tr bathroom and whipped a ever so bit of light pink blood??? Not sure if it a cut or bleeding ??

Just found a cut so it's just from a cut lol

hmm..would it be implantation that early?? I thought it was a week after you O'd or something.

AHHHH!!! Yeah that would definitely make you see blood! I always tear a bit after we bd. So I can see blood on through the next day depending.

Yeah happens with us too!!! In going to be so upset if I don't get my bfp :(

All you can do is keep trying! Trust me, I know how it feels. If it takes a few months then you'll be at the point you just want AF to be gone so you can start a new cycle. But I'm really hoping AF stays away from both of us!!!

Well I was do happy when i found out I was pregnant then miscarried and I was crushed! It only took me one try after getting off birth control with no period and I got pregnant! I have been ntnp since feb and still nothing :( insured something's wrong ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->