Laparoscopy & Endo Removal.... pregnancy?

I might give it one more cycle, I guess. I'm going to drink heaps more water (as well grapefruit juice and guaifenesin) to try and get more EWCM! Will try not to obsess as much with temping/symptom spotting but that always seems to go out the window!!

Look fwd to hearing about your scan next week!

So sorry Gold :hugs: Keep strong and just shout if u need some support!

Injections are not cool, I could not imagine giving them to myself, ouchee!!!

Well ladies, I've made it to 11 weeks! Just one more to go! Next scan is at 12+4, so hoping to get some nice pics and a bit more confidence that this is really happening!!

How is everyone doing??

Hey ladies,

I'm still stupidly clinging onto a tiny bit of hope that all will be well on tues! I know this is stupid of me but until then I got nothing else!
Please keep ur fingers crossed for me, will update on tues afternoon x x x

Hey everyone,
So af came today yAy!! It's a good thing though as its my first proper period since like 2 months and yes I'm in a bit of pain right now! Haha! So my moods have been okay a little bit like a yo-yo but I'm getting there I'm just more then anything hating work right now, I just asked my boss if I could cut back an extra day a week so I'm waiting to hear back about that! Other then that my dr wants me to do another round of iui but I said No as I think it's to much on my body with all the over stimming I had it was terrible I'd never want to go through that again! So here's to my first proper period! Good luck to me!
Plastic- yay for almost 12 weeks, are u dying to tell people yet any weird ways of announcing?
Little- hows ur little bump coming along?
Gold- I think we are closer on this cycle yay!! I'm cd1 today!
Nats- how u going lovely? Did u have ur scan :hugs: xxx
Thanks ladies xoxoxox mwa

Helll Love!!!

SO good to hear from you and that you are doing well!!! Wishing you a lucky and happy cycle!!

I actually can't believe it's nearly 12 weeks! I'm having my scan at 12wks + 4 and quite excited/nervous about it! Coping really well otherwise, I've started going to Preggi Bellies twice a week which is an exercise class, and since then my nausea has gone completely and my energy levels are up. I just have this little tyre of fat that's developed around my belly, not cool, can't wait until I have a nice firm little bump!!
We've actually told pretty much everyone already :shy: Everyone at the stables figured it out instantly when I stopped riding, and we told our close friends and family. So now it's just work, I'll bring cake to work on Wednesday next week after my scan if everything looks to be ok! lol

How is everyone else? Nats, how was your scan? Got a piccy for us?
Gold, Little, how are you ladies doing?

Loads of love!!!! :hugs: :hugs:

Hey plastik and love thanks for asking after me, I had my scan yesterday and they confirmed a missed miscarriage.
I've just got back from the hospital after having a erpc this morning so I am no longer pregnant, need some time to get over this then we will try again, so will look you all up when Im feeling a little better, thank you for all ur support and good luck x x x

Love - yay for proper periods! Hopefully your last one for at least 9 months!
Plastik - will be so good next week when you're in second tri!
Nats - so so sorry :(
Little - did you have your scan?

I'm still waiting to O...meanwhile I've just started taking evening primrose oil capsules to try and get more EWCM (along with grapefruit juice and guaifenesin) in the lead up to O!

Hello ladies,

Sorry for the break between posts, just been really focussed on today for the scan. Looks like all my meds are agreeing with bubs as the little peanut is doing swimmingly, everything on track for 2/5/13!! :happydance:

Nats - sending your little angel love, I am so sorry for your loss. We are all here for you whenever you need us xxx

Love - good to hear you are going to give things a rest, hope your boss gives you the day off Hun, you need some you time!

Plastik - congrats to being on the 12 week doorstep!! Yay, so happy for you x

Goldy - good luck for this cycle Hun :thumbup:

Hi Ladies!! How is everyone doing?

Just wanted to swing by quick and tell you all that we had our 12 week scan and NT screening and everything went great! Bean was moving around a bit this time which was awesome to see! We are low risk for DS and are waiting for blood test results for chromosomal abnormalities, but Dr said he already knows it'll come back all clear, he's just testing because that's his procedure. I'm pretty sure he's right but I guess we'll only know for sure on Tuesday!

Bean is doing really well, was supposed to measure 12 weeks 4 days but measured 12 weeks 6 days instead! Little over achiever. Doesn't really make a difference buy nice to know things are happening on track :wohoo: We didn't get great pics but I've attached on anyway. We did get a DVD which is fabulous to watch!! Weird that there is a little person living and moving around inside of me and I can't feel a thing!

Goldy, hope your cycle is going all to plan!!

Little, how those injections treating you? Everything going ok? How are you feeling?

Nats, thinking about you hun! You'll be amazed by how strong you really are! :hugs:

Love, how are you traveling hun? Did you get that extra day a week off? What's happening with you this cycle?

Love to you all!!
:hugs2:

Attachments

• Bean 12wks4day (measuring 12+6).jpg
    Bean 12wks4day (measuring 12+6).jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 3
Plastik - that's great news, so happy for you!! I can feel your excitement through the screen :)
Nats - hello, hope you're holding up ok
Little, Love - hope you gals are doing well

I'm 3dpo and so far so good - got a bit more EWCM than usual this cycle and actually got a positive OPK so fingers crossed!

Hellllooooo!! Sorry I keep popping in and out trying to keep up with my mood swings lol, it's getting harder as my sister is starting to announce her news to everyone I think I'm getting a lil jealous, one family member said ohh i thought love would have one first, then another who actually knows I'm trying said it's bittersweet. So I kinda avoid telling people were I can. And soooo completely sick of her complaining so I've backed away from her a bit just so I dont start hating her or the baby! And that's about it, I've pretty much stopped forcing a pregnancy to come and been enjoying sex and trying to do it more often haha I have absolutely no idea if I will even ovulate this month! Ohh and my newest obsession is vampire diaries I could watch it every single minute of the day! Damen is my weekness he is just hot! U guys should google Ian somerhalder I secretly think his my friend haha now that's sad, I've even got my hubby glued to it too haha!
Plastik- ur bubs is toooo cute! Glad ur scan was good! Have u brought bubs anything yet?
Little- how's ur bub treating u? Tired much?
Goldfish- 3dpo that's great and yay to ur positive opk!!
Nats- glad to see ur still hanging around! Hope ur feeling better!

That's all from me, I'm glad to hear from u all! Love love love

hi girls, good to hear from you Goldy and Love....

Love - Good to hear you have got your swagger back and enjoying your close and intimate time with your other half. how did you end up with the work situation? Any success? Will you be doing anything for the footy finals this weekend (afl/nrl)

Goldy - hope this cycle is traveling well for you, where are you at now, that's positive that you got a positive OPK, fingers crossed this is your cycle xx

week 8 for me, everything is going ok, eating like a machine a little more tired than usual, but other than that can't complain. found out last week I only have to have my injections until week 16, thank goodness, that made my year, as I thought I was going to have to continue until 30+ weeks. I am still searching for part time work, looks like I might be in luck too, have a second interview lined up for Thursday, please send me some positive vibes!! Haha

anyway, look forward to hearing all your updates, take care of yourselves lovely ladies xx

Hello lovely ladies!!!

Love, I'm so pleased things are going well for you. I hope you and OH are nice and relaxed and just having a great time!

Little, wow, 8 weeks already!! That's amazing. Also, fabulous that you only need your injections until 16 weeks! Wow, I think you are very brave to be able to carry on for so long, sounds awfully scary to me! :haha:

Gold, 8 dpo right? How are you coping?

AFM, I'm still really tired and also still having to go to the loo very often. Is it nuts that I'm happy about all this? :dohh: This is supposed to subside soon, which I'm looking forward to, but at the moment I'm just happy to know my body is still acting like a pregnant lady :rofl: 13 weeks 3 days for me, and have our gender scan (hope we can see something) at 16 weeks 4 days, so just 3 weeks to go!

Love to you all!! xx

Love - good to see you again. Don't worry I was a bit jealous of my sister when she told me she was pregnant (just after I found out I had endo from a scan, and less than 2 months before I had my lap to confirm it), but I love my nephew to bits! (secretly wish he was mine actually!!) and you will feel the same way about your sister's child :)

Little - yay, less than 2 more months of those injections! I thought of you this week as I've been eating pineapple core!

Plastik - wow can't believe they might be able to see the gender at week 16!! That's so soon!

I'm now 8dpo...feeling alright but a bit anxious as usual!

Goldfish- I'm so glad u told me that about ur nephew I'm feeling better about it. How are u going? I hope af didn't come!
Little- how u feeling, I hope them injections arent too bad!
Plastik- is ur bump showing yet? My sister just looks full but after dinner it shows!
Nats- how are u? :hugs:
So as for me not to much going on have no idea when af is due and I think it's soon as my face is breaking out, tried to quit my job yesterday but my boss wouldn't take a bar of it, I'll try again today! Soo looking forward to some time off!! Anyways I'll let u all know how it goes! Xxxxx

hey love im ok thanks taking each day as it comes and still praying for my sticky rainbow x x x x

Hi Ladies!!

Love sounds like you are in a good space. You made me laught with 'tried to quit my job'! Are they going to be devastated to lose you? Maybe just write a resignation letter and give it in if you struggle too much :hugs:

Little, how much longer with the injections? Things going ok for you?

Gold, how are you traveling?

Nats, holding thumbs for your sticky Bean also!! :dust:

AFM, I definately have a little bump happening! It's there when I wake up and a bit bigger at night, due to the bloat I'm assuming. It isn't firm yet, and if you didn't know any better you might think I'd just been eating too many donuts, but I'm loving it! Starting to really feel pg! And even better is my skin appears to be clearing up a bit. Hope it stays that way!

Would love to hear news from all of you! :friends:

Love - so funny about you trying to resign!! I sort of did something similar a few weeks ago - well I asked my boss if it would be feasible for me to work from home, otherwise I was thinking of resigning...

Nats - hope you're recovering ok

Plastik - yay sounds like pregnancy is going well, does everyone know now?

Little - hope you are ok!!

AFM, I got BFN last cycle after what looked like a promising "implantation dip" at 9dpo. Stupid symptom spotting!! AF is here now so I've made a dr appt for 2 weeks' time (hard to get appt outside regular office hours).

Hi Ladies!!

How is everyone doing?

I have my 16 week scan on Wednesday morning, Bean will officially be 16 weeks 4 days, and the Gynae reckons we'll be able to see the gender!! OMW I am so excited! And my mom is coming along this time, which is even more exciting! :happydance:

Thinking of all you lovelies! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->