Laparoscopy & Endo Removal.... pregnancy?

Yay im sooooo glad ur was so helpful im happy u kinda got somewhere!!! i no 2 months sounds like a long time but its not to bad compared to doing ivf thats scary! i think u will ovulate once u get af and they say ur more fertile after a lap! i like what u say to people with the baby fairies i just say were "practising" its annoying cause i can feel the lump in my throat when i walk away. I have a 3 year gap with my sibling and i dont mind it were still close. I must laugh as im writing this i have my legs in the air and my laptop on my chest to get the little spermies up there we just dtd hahahaha i got my +opk and my :) yesterday and a really dark opk this morning! well u will probably laugh I'm from Australia as well i dont keep it on my name because i have this fear someone will find me on here, no friends knows were trying! i no one will no but im scared still hahaha!
plastik i hope ur doing well, how was horseriding? xox

Bhaaaaha! You are hilarous LOVE! haha... love your multi tasking abilities! That is a great sign about the positive OPK, I have everything crossed for you.

AF arrived today, thank goodness. So no extra stress of worrying when it will arrive. I am on track for Clomid days 5-9. Everything is falling into place nicely and I feel that I know which direction I am supposed to be traveling in now, which is great. I am not even in any pain either, so I am wrapped, I was scared I was going to be suffering, but alas its all good.

We are therefore 2 weeks apart from one another, fingers crossed this is OUR cycle.
Enjoy the rest of your BD action.... hahaaa

Hi i had the same thing done to me about a year ago i was on my cycle when got it done and have had no problems since surgury. I just lost a baby after my first try i was almost 5 weeks. Its possible to get preg just make shure u are easy on ur body this can help to make it to ur full term date. i wish u the best of luck.

Hi Ladies!!

Good news all around with AF and positive opk's!! Congrats!

Afm, I'm still waiting for AF, with no symptoms in sight!! SO frustrating!!! Argh!!!

Lady - So sorry to hear of your loss :( I guess on the positive side, you can get pregnant, so when your body recovers you can try again. Baby Dust to you, hope the next one is a sticky one ;)

That's not good plastik, hope it arrives soon! Keep us posted! :)

I GOT MY PERIOD!!!! Oh happy day!! First time in 6 months that I didn't sit on the loo crying, I actually did a little dance! CD 1 of the first month that I know for sure that I actually have a chance! I am SO SO happy right now. I get to start my clomid soon, DH and I have been BRILLIANT about taking all our vitamins. We're taking this stuff the Gynae prescibed call Staminogro (we call it spermigro, coz its supposed to help his little swimmerss), I have us both taking Omega 3, biotin c (but that's just for hair, skin and nails), a daily vitamin supplement and iron. I also take folic acid and ectorin. And SOON I get to add clomid to the mix! I think I'm going to stop drinking caffine and really limit my alcohol intake to give things a boost this month. EEEEK!!!!

How is everyone else doing ladies?

Oh, and I bought opk's this month!! Only 5 though, they are expensive! I also got a new bbt therm but I'm nervous coz apparently clomid can play havoc with your temps. Plus hubby hasn't gone to collect it for me yet!! Grr!! AND pre-seed! Lots of it! YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!

Oh Plastik! I am so happy for you. I was so happy to read your post, glad others get so excited to see AF arrive. Are you experiencing any pain? Or is it extra heavy? I noticed mine was heavier than normal but no pain, thank goodness.

So we are about 5 days apart, what days are you on the Clomid again? I started mine yesterday (day 5) and will go through to Day 9 at 25mg. No side effects yet, fingers crossed there won't be any.

We start our BD'ing on Tuesday, OH is more excited than me!! haha. Not going to chart this month, just DTD every 2nd day days 10-20.

Love - how are you traveling with things?

YAY plastik its so funny when we are excited for af! my period was the same as littles heavy but not painful at all, i didnt take any drugs to calm it!
So you guys are going to be baby dancing like crazy this week!!
im all baby danced out!

We did it every 2nd day!!! but its sucked because my hubbys second sperm test is due and needed to be done this week as my check up is next week and they wanted to give me the results then, so i hope we got as much in as we could! I no i ovulated later this cycle and im trying not to symptom spot but theres no signs yet :(

do you no if u can request IUI? or does ur doc have to offer these things for u? im seriously willing to ask him but i feel like an idiot!

baby dust girls xoxoxoxoxoxo

Good for you Love! So now the REAL waiting begins, I think days 15-AF are the worst, you can't concentrate on anything but your body. I have everything crossed for you hun!

To be honest, I had no idea what IUI was until I just looked it up on youtube, so think I may be the wrong person to ask about this topic... :|

2nd dose of clomid tonight and no side effects yet... YAY! :)

hey girls!! how are u going? are u both on taking clomid yet? plastik u should be nearly finished any side effects? well im due for af on the 12th so fingers crossed it doesn't come im coming down with the flu my throat is killing me and my nose is blocked i wish it was a symptom (i saw a thread on that nows it in my head) lol :( to be honest theres still no signs the boobs are veiny?? im getting upset, thank goodness my doc appointment is this week im going mad!!!! hahaha how was ur easter? im sad the long weekend is over! what else?.. hrmm see i just started symptom spotting again! xoxx

Hi Mrs, I REALLY hope AF doesn't arrive, I am sending you a heap of baby dust!!!! Are you going to get the doc to test when you are there this week? or have you got early detection tests at home too?

2nd last dose of Clomid tonight, just hot flushes really. Although think I may be a little on edge too, poor hubby is coping it a little.. oops! :| We are on the BD'ing train tomorrow, hubby is sooooo over excited, it is quite funny, hehe. Spewing the BD'ing couldn't have scheduled itself within the Easter weekend, now we have to meticulously time everything, as OH starts night shift tomorrow too... aaarrgh. Ah well, we will get there... It appears the Endo was what was causing me to spot for like 2 weeks after AF, as I have now finished AF and it was only 1 week long! I am over the moooooon! ;)

Plastik how you travelling? Have you started your Clomid yet?

yay little today is bdancing day so get ur bding on!!!!!!! i caved and tested BFN :( boohooo to make matters worst im so sick, so now it could mean Ill be sick and may get period all in the same week :( im already ready to cry!! but then again my +opk was at cd16 so that means i ovulated late so maybe i still have a chance? oh little im soo over this i just want a baby! :( thank u for listening to my rant im feeling a lil better now!

Mrs, you will get your BFP, and I tend to think that you still have a few days up your sleeve, so I wouldn't cancel out all hope JUST YET. You just rest up, drink plenty of water and STAY POSITIVE! It will all fall into place soon, I have no doubt! :)

Ohhhh little have I told u I love u! That's the nicest msg I've ever read! U made me feel soooo much better!!! Thank u, how are u going today? Is it freezing cold where u are? I hope plastik is okay! Xxx

Hello you lovely ladies!!!

Little, I'm so pleased that the clomid wasn't too hectic for you!! I've heard some ladies go just about crazy on it!!!

Mrs, I'm really hoping for you!! I remember the last 6 months, crying alone on the toilet every time the witch showed her ugly face! But we are strong, you are strong!! And one day not long from now, you'll get exactly what we all want, and we will be here celebrating with you!!! Holding thumbs, sweets! Keep us updated.

I take my last clomid pill tomorrow, cd 7. Think we're going to start bd'ing from tomorrow on, every other day. Ive had very few side effects, only a headache on the first day I took it. AF was terribly painful this month though!!

Good evening ladies. Well the clomid is over and done with now, came away pretty ok from it really. I am a little emotional today, but not too sure if that is because of my work situation (hate the place, but have to stay to pay the bills). Not too many noticable changes to mention really, a little bit of CM which I guess is good (as Clomid usually seems to do the opposite to most other people), other than that, just a normal day 11 for me really.

Mrs - so glad I could lift your spirits hun! Yep, bloody freezing here, I hate Autumn/winter, they are so damn depressing!

Plastik - awesome to hear you have also come away from the Clomid ok too! ;)

I don't know if you guys are into angels and spirits and stuff, but I have been experiencing something very odd lately. I have been told by a physcic that I will be having a little girl next, so I have actually named her already (jumping the gun I know). But I am forever hearing the name everywhere, it is like she trying to keep my spirits up cos she knows how desparate I am to get pregnant... am I going nuts or what??!?!?

well Af got me :( but im okay because...... I GOT CLOMID!!!!!! YaY im sooooooo excited i have to take it 50mg - cd2-6 so im all positive again and happy with my Dr this is the 1st month i didnt cry my eyes out, Ive never been so excited for my period!
Plastik have u finished ur clomid? my Dr said the only main side effect I'll get is Bloating which I'd rather the mood swings so glad ur up to the BDing part woohoo get it on!!!
Little glad ur clomid was nice to u (now im worried) u have to get ur BDing on as well, Im into to the whole angels thing I do believe things happen for a reason and I like when things like what ur saying happens that would make me all happy I'd take it as a sign too!
Well all our cycles arent too far apart im CD2 tomorrow so I can take my clomid is it better to take it in the arvo so ur closer in going to bed and sleep through the effects? any advice on clomid would be great im kinda scared of googleing it I dont want to read anything negative about it! Thanks again for being here girls I reallllyyyyy appreciate having u 2 to talk too! (If i knew how to put the cuddling smileys they would go here) xoxoxoxoxo i hope were preggers all together 2013 baby for me!!

Hello Lovelies!!!

Mrs, so sorry about AF, but on the bright side, YAY FOR CLOMID!!! :happydance: Definately don't google about the side effects, I did and scared myself half to death! Honestly, the only side effects I've had (so far) are some headaches. Not aweful headaches, just dull throbbing ones. I decided to take my clomid in the morning, although A LOT of ladies suggest taking it in the evening to sleep through the side effects. I took it in the morning because, and maybe this is going to sound silly, but the side effects actually make me happy. Weird??! I guess I just want to know that something is happening that might bring me closer to that :bfp:. Lol, I know, maybe I'm just weird!! Happy about headaches!!

The only other advice I would give is to have some preseed handy. We dtd last night, and I used preseed, but I 'burned' a little afterward, if u know what I mean? I wouldn't usually have ew cm at this time of month anyway, and might have been dry even if it weren't for the clomid, but I've read that your cm drying up is a big side effect for a lot of ladies. So I'm going to be using preseed EVERY time coz I'm not taking any chances!!!!

Little, I believe that those little signs have a meaning. I really think everything happens for a reason!! Someone is watching and waiting for just the right time to make you the happiest lady in the world, and she wants you to know it!! :hugs:

Hello lovely ladies!

Go Mrs! Clomid Clomid Clomid baby! Now you REALLY get to get things moving along. I take mine at night, as this usually stops my hot flushes. As I was only taking 25mg there weren't too many side effects for me. Dryness was another I guess too, but as Plastik says Preseed is the only way to go! Actually Plastik, how much do you use of this each session? It seems to me the dose they say on the box is waaaay too much, do you agree?

I have had a few ovary twinges over the last couple of days, so think my body is gearing up for the the big O!!! We are on track with the BD'ing so fingers crossed we've done everything correctly. I am not holding out hope, I think first month success would be a miracle..

So glad its the weekend. What are you guys up to? Anything exciting?

Little, I've definately found that their amount is too much!! I use 2ml. What I do is (tmi warning!!) plan to seduce DH, then I'll put it up there about 10 min before I make my move! lol! I find that it just gives everything a bit of time to get coated in the good stuff :D

Got a crazy bust weekend lined up! We have friends around tonight that we haven't seen in ages coz they come from another part of the country, then tomorrow my parents are coming round and staying the night coz we have my cousin's wedding in the evening and before then I need to ride my horse and go to gym! Then on Sunday we have a combined 2nd and 60th birthday party!! Busy busy!!

What about you Ladies? Little, you and I must be nearly at the same stage in our cycle, right? You just a couple of days ahead of me?

Mrs, how is the clomid going?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->