Laparoscopy & Endo Removal.... pregnancy?

we had been 'trying' for 11 months and my uterus was bright red and they said they dont know why and took a biopsy but it came back as normal tissue, no PCOS, regular 26 day cycles with the exception of dec 22-jan 22 i had 3 diffent cycles that each lasted 7 days and that is why they decided to do the lap.

I'm sorry to hear that pdxmamabear. I'm know that has to be frustrating. Before my Dr diagnosed me with endo, I was having horrible pain in my ovaries, cramps, breast pain,etc throughout the entire month. I was surprised when I would go more then 3 days without feeling the pain especially in my ovaries and I cried many times about it. Sometimes it's frustrating not to be able to understand and control our bodies.

Hopefully you will get your BFP soon. Baby dust to you!

well they keep sending me to the er cause im in so much pain.. in the past 2 yrs i have had 8 catscans, 7 vaginal exams, 4 xrays, 3 U/S, a colonoscopy, and now the Lap... and they still dont know whats up. my cycle was a very regular 26 days then dec 22 i got AF right on schedule, then got another on jan 2, then jan 22, then feb 19, march 10... and now that i dont have ins i cnat go do a Blood test so i am just praying i get a BFP soon or that my AF shows up so we can try again

got another BFN with clear blue digital... gonna just wait and see now, too frustrating getting BFN with no AF in sight, gonna keep practicing the BD just in case my body decideds to OV sometime this month...

I'm sorry to hear that pdx. I'm 9dpo and my bbt dropped today. AF is due on Friday but I think I'm out this month.

sorry to hear that Praying, here is some **baby dust** to help during the BD this next cycle

Hello ladies!!

Mamma, sounds like you have had a rough time, I'm sorry!! Holding thumbs that your :bfp: is just around the corner!!

Praying, do you have a link to your bbt chart that we can follow? I just love keeping tabs on how all of the ladies are doing. I've been bad about taking my bbt this month coz my current thermometer is up to crap and I haven't collected my new one yet!

Well, I'm on cd 12 today, haven't had a positive on opk yet. I would normally ov on cd 13 but I know that clomid can make your cycles slightly different to what they would usually be. I'm not sure what to expect!! I got a little EWCM this morning but I'm wondering if that could just be a result of the bd and preseed last night? Guess I'll just have to keep checking!

How are all you other ladies doing?! I actually can't wait to be in the TWW again!

How is everyone today?

EEEEEEEEEK!!! I am SO excited right now!!! I just got my first ever, beautiful positive opk!!! Oh my word! I'm going to have to plan some sneaky seductive moves to make on DH!
That means ovulation on cd13/14 which is totally like my usual cycles!
Yay yay YAY!!

Attachments

• IMG_0726.jpg
    IMG_0726.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 5
Hey Ladies!!!! Welcome Praying4bump & Pdx so nice of u guys to join!! :)
YAY PLASTIK WOhOOooOO that is a bright + I think u better get baby dancing now....... hahaha!! soooo happy for u!

Nothing much here my af has finished and I have finished all of my clomid no side effects maybe a headache here and there but not too bad!
How u going Little??

sorry if i missed anyone i havent back tracked yet I will as soon as i can!!
baby dust to all of u lovely ladies!!!!!!! xooxoxox

Thanks Mrs!!! Too excited!! Now just to lure DH into bed (again)! :rofl:

I found that I didn't have many side effects while I was taking the clomid, but since I finished the pills I have definately been more moody and headachy! I've also had some twinges and pains in both of my ovaries, which I am taking as a good thing!!

Hi ladies!

Thanks so much for the warm welcome!
Sorry for not replying, dam internet at work is down and doing posts on my phone is a pain in the butt...
Congrats on the opk Plasticpony. I would say keep testing though (can't remember when that was posted, could be too late to say this)...that test line can still get darker. It needs to ne darker than the control, not the same as, to be 100% positive.
Which brand are u using? Looks like the Clicks brand?
I got my positive yesterday too, so also tryyiinnnggg to bd - think bf got stage fright last night tho, he just could do what he neeeeeeded to do at this time of the month dam it....soooo, we try again tonight I guess...

Thanks Tracey!! Can use all the help I can get since I've never used these things before!! That last one was taken at about 11 am, just took another one now and it's pretty conclusive! The test line is twice as dark as the control line! I'm even more excited now!! :happydance: I got them at Dischem.

Well congrats on your opk too!! Crikey, we're just about the same person! :haha: I'm not sure whether to try seduce dh tonight or tomorrow night. I can't tomorrow morning coz I have a real early riding lesson, and we DTD already this morning. I'm thinking he'll get a bit suspicious if I try again today! Thought?

Not again today preferably. Sperm takes 24 hours to regenerate properly, so then tomorrow afternoon/night is better. That's why u are told to dtd once a day every day for 4 days over ov time, and only every 2nd day before and after ov. The "dudes" need time to pull themselves towards themselves, heehee...
I know, freeeeeeky stuff how we so close in all these ways!
Just wish my man wasn't suffering from stage fright now...making me a little depro actually. Such a waste of a gooooood ovulation it seems.

Oh ladies, it seems we are all ovulating at the same time, YAY!!! There is a lot of BD'ing happening around the world right now!! Haha! As i mentioned in a previous post, I won't be doing any tests, as I beleive this just stresses me out, its day 18 for me today, and I am feeling a few twinges here and there. We are 'scheduled' to BD for a 5th time today, we have dtd every 2nd day as DH has a low count. Almost within the relm of the 2ww, I have my HPT's ready to go!! Come on BFP's - January Babies... yeah yeah yeah!!

Congrats on the + OPK Plastik!!!!

Ok, I'm not sure if I'm doing this right but here is the link to my chart. I started in January but stopped when I found out I might have endo. I started up again after my Lap in March. https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3acfa7

Today is 11dpo and my temp is still down. AF is due on Fri. Baby Dust to ALL!!!

Hi ladies!

Little_Ratbag - You are right, BD'ing going on everrryyywhere!!!

I'm soooo out for this month though - what a perfect ovulation gone to absolute waste.....
The man of the hour is getting sick now (and he NEVER EVER gets sick)....so he fell asleep before any action went down last night....and I did another opk yesterday afternoon - SUPER dark test line, darkest I've ever had. And of course, the pain is so mild today, I definitely ov'd early hours this morning.
SOOOOOOO.....there goes another month.....:shrug: so so so so so sad, annoyed, dissapointed, everything all in one here....

I swear, next month I'm not mentioning a darn word to him about anything with regards to my cycle. He will NOT get stage fright, and he willNOT get sick again...dam it....

Sorry ladies, needed to vent......venting on the thread is better than sitting in the bathroom at work crying....
Have a lovely day/evening ladies!!

Oh no Tracey!!! That's just devastating, I'm so sorry! :hugs: When last did you guys DTD? Maybe some of the little guys are still hanging around waiting for that eggy?!

Praying, it's weird that your temp went down so early, does it usually do that? I'm holding thumbs that it'll surprise you and spike back up tomorrow!!!

Haha, Little!!! I can't believe the 3 of us are ovulating so close together! It's fun!! I got a bit sneaky yesterday and told DH that I was sure we had already ovulated, just to make sure there's no pressure!! His response was 'so we should get going the next few days?' Honestly!! Does he never listen!!? I just said we've done enough already, any more is just bonus! So I've been getting dirty texts all day! :rofl: LoOks like my sneaky plan is working!! :sex: tonight!!!! Gotta get me some baby gravy!!!

Plastikpony ::haha:I LOVE the baby gravy comment....had me giggling nicely to myself here....
You go get that gravy & make yourselves a baba now!!!! :happydance:

Ummmm, no...no dudes waiting in there for my eggie I'm afraid (unless I had SUPER CM in there this month)....we last DTD (with the EXPECTED outcome, if you know what I mean) on Friday night. Then again Monday night with zero "height of passion" reached from his side....
So no, no hope there I'm afraid. And I highllllyyyyy doubt there would be one lonely little swimmer in there 4 nights later still patiently waiting for that egg. My CM only got just right on Sunday.

Praying : A little strange it has gone down so low for a few days. You can get implantation dip that drops way below coverline, but that only lasts generally one day, and shoots back up again.
Let's see what happens tomorrow...maybe it shoots back up!
fxfx

Well, like a lady said on another thread Tacey, you're preggers until proved otherwise!!! I know it's a long shot, but you never know. Can you imagine you did get a :bfp: this month?! That would be such an awesome suprise!! And if not, well, we'll be here offering adivce and support next month too!! :coffee:

Just though I'd post my other positive opk from yesterday for comment. I love posting pics of things I've peed on, I never get to do that!! :haha: Took anther one today and it came out white as snow, so I guess that's it for the LH surge!!!! Now I just need my temps to rise, that should be tomorrow, right?

Attachments

• IMG_0731.jpg
    IMG_0731.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79