Last chance for bfp before xmas 2010!

HailzLM

TTC No.1 after MC No.1
Reaction score
Well Ladies here we are again!

My ticker says i should O on Wednesday 1st Dec but i'm pretty sure i may have already! Had very very VERY (sorry tmi) stretchy cm on Friday and so we BD like crazy over the weekend, not sure if this CM should be before or after O but i THINK i may have O'd on Friday! So hopefully i'm already in the 2WW! Not going to test until Mon 6th Dec or so .. (if i can hold out!) and AF is due around 14th so hope i caught this month!!

Any ladies wishing to join and Symptom swop? Help with the madness?!

Has anyone done anything different this cycle?

Fingers crossed for a festive BFP!

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

I am soo fed up, really feel out this month! My af due on sat 4th and so far all i have is mild af like cramps which niggle all day! last month i was convinced it was my month had every symptom under the sun and then af arrived!! So this month i decided not to dwell on it so gave it the "im not trying" approach to try and trick mother nature but dont think it has worked. Im goin to test on thurs if af hasnt arrived by then!!!

Hi Wanabemum! Sorry you're feeling 'out' this month! but until the witch shows her ugly face we're still all in the game! Did you do anything different last month which might have convinced you were preggers?? I always try to focus on other things once i reach the 2WW but MUCH easier said than done! Really hope AF doesn't get you this weekend! FX'D for you!

Well Ladies here we are again!

My ticker says i should O on Wednesday 1st Dec but i'm pretty sure i may have already! Had very very VERY (sorry tmi) stretchy cm on Friday and so we BD like crazy over the weekend, not sure if this CM should be before or after O but i THINK i may have O'd on Friday! So hopefully i'm already in the 2WW! Not going to test until Mon 6th Dec or so .. (if i can hold out!) and AF is due around 14th so hope i caught this month!!

Any ladies wishing to join and Symptom swop? Help with the madness?!

Has anyone done anything different this cycle?

Fingers crossed for a festive BFP!

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Luks like we are in the same situation
Even i was supposed to O on Tuesday, but i felt the CM was very strechy friday onwards so spent the entire weekend DTD.so technically i too am in the TWW..I was thinking of testing on 16th December....but am not sure if i can hold on till then....

FX for a BFP soon!!!!

Hi babyrock!

Glad you're in the same situation! I reckon i 'felt' the O pains on Friday aswel so i think we're in for a chance! Did you do anything different this cycle? How long have you been ttc?

Well..we have been TTC since July this year.....the only thing we did differently this cycle was to BD a lot during the fertile time...since we had missed a few days in the previous cycles due to work schedules....hopefully it works this time

So are u plannin to continue BD till the 1st....i suggest we should....just to cover all the bases ;)

What have u done different??....how long have u been TTC??

Hi Wanabemum! Sorry you're feeling 'out' this month! but until the witch shows her ugly face we're still all in the game! Did you do anything different last month which might have convinced you were preggers?? I always try to focus on other things once i reach the 2WW but MUCH easier said than done! Really hope AF doesn't get you this weekend! FX'D for you!

i just felt sck, tired bloated etc which was unusual for me!! got bloods taken last week coz it was really strange, the results will prob come back clear so il nvr know wot was up!! have to ring the doc bac later for the results. this month i was doing soo well trying to b patient and not think about testin but it has been soo difficult the past few days!!!

Well..we have been TTC since July this year.....the only thing we did differently this cycle was to BD a lot during the fertile time...since we had missed a few days in the previous cycles due to work schedules....hopefully it works this time

So are u plannin to continue BD till the 1st....i suggest we should....just to cover all the bases ;)

BD a lot is always a winner! Every day and atleast 3 days after i try most months! Schedules don't always allow it though! Boo!

I definitely reckon we'll BD until the 1st then i'll give my oh a well deserved rest! haha

Like you we made sure we've BD on nearly every 'fertile' day, (except for one as oh worked a night through which will be just my luck we don't catch this month because of the one day! haha) and fingers crossed the ole '3 days in a row, miss a day and then BD 2 days in a row' will work! I don't do any temping nor do i use opk's but this time i've just made the subtle change of instead of running to the bathroom straight after the 'Deed' ive just been going straight to sleep, hopefully the swimmers will have had a good help being kept in that way! Well we've been NTNP since our sad early MC in July this year but last month was our first 'official' month of trying, and lo and behold we didnt catch on our first month but i wasnt TOO disappointed but i must say i had a VERY strange AF last month.. came a full week early than she should have and the whole thing was very bizarre, not like my normal period at all but im just putting it down to stress! Better luck this cycle! REALLY hope Xmas can be made amazing by a little bean!

Wanabemum i know how hard it can be to find out your not preggers when your body has been playing the meanest tricks on you! Its horrible believing you are getting all the symptoms and then to get your AF! Bloomin difficult to tell the difference between AF symptoms and pregnancy symptoms! wish you could take a test as soon as you O'd to find out whether you were or not! This waiting game drives me mad!!

yep it is real fustrating. and i shld b at work but my car is snowed in soo ive nothing to do only find symptoms and keep ringing the doc for results!!!!

do you know what time you'll be getting your bloods back wanabe? or is it a case of just ringing and ringing? Have you had anything that might have been IB? FX'd for you hunni!!

well the doc is to look at them and ring me back. i hope it will b b4 lunch time, but i doubt they will explain my sickness. still hav a feelin im out tho, but im gona try and stay positive until af arrives!!

thats the spirit Wanabe! Don't be down until the witch shows up! Hopefully these 'weird' feelings you're getting will be a sticky bean! FX'D for you!! Let me know what the Dr says!

i cant seem to get a wee countdown thing tht u have!!!! im trying my best to get one!!!

OHHH wait!! think ive found it!!!!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo.png?d=1288846800;5;28;14

BD a lot is always a winner! Every day and atleast 3 days after i try most months! Schedules don't always allow it though! Boo!

I definitely reckon we'll BD until the 1st then i'll give my oh a well deserved rest! haha

Like you we made sure we've BD on nearly every 'fertile' day, (except for one as oh worked a night through which will be just my luck we don't catch this month because of the one day! haha) and fingers crossed the ole '3 days in a row, miss a day and then BD 2 days in a row' will work! I don't do any temping nor do i use opk's but this time i've just made the subtle change of instead of running to the bathroom straight after the 'Deed' ive just been going straight to sleep, hopefully the swimmers will have had a good help being kept in that way! Well we've been NTNP since our sad early MC in July this year but last month was our first 'official' month of trying, and lo and behold we didnt catch on our first month but i wasnt TOO disappointed but i must say i had a VERY strange AF last month.. came a full week early than she should have and the whole thing was very bizarre, not like my normal period at all but im just putting it down to stress! Better luck this cycle! REALLY hope Xmas can be made amazing by a little bean!

Wanabemum i know how hard it can be to find out your not preggers when your body has been playing the meanest tricks on you! Its horrible believing you are getting all the symptoms and then to get your AF! Bloomin difficult to tell the difference between AF symptoms and pregnancy symptoms! wish you could take a test as soon as you O'd to find out whether you were or not! This waiting game drives me mad!!

Wow...looks like we are similar in many ways....i too am not using any opks or temping....just the good ol way of BDing during the fertile time....

After the deed...even i have gone off to sleep....and tried the leg in the air stuff for 10 minutes...although OH and i have ended up laughing throughout at the funnny posture.... :) :) :)
lets keep a track of our symptoms until testing day just to pass the time..

Wannabemom- me too waiting to know whats ur status after the doc calls....keeping my fingers crossed for u....praying hard that this is ur month

Thanks babyrock, i cant stay away frm the toilet after bding!! soo im losing hope, but mayb nxt month i can try and stay still for at least 5mins.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo.png?d=1288846800;5;28;14

well...i used to face the same problem of running to the loo after the deed...but then a friend of mine suggested that i visit the loo BEFORE getting down to bussiness....that helps in not going there AFTER ;)...i tried that and it seemed to have worked...

its just the feeling cant cope with, (TMI warning!) like its all leaking out!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->