Last chance for bfp before xmas 2010!

The blood results came back clear, iron levels a bit low which may explain my sickness but im on tablets for acid in my tummy aswell as tht may also cause sickness. apparently it could be lots of different things so were trying these things first and if tht doesnt help goin back for more bloods in two wks.

:growlmad: y do they not just have a simple answer. this sicky feeling has been with me all month so its not pg signs :nope:

Defo lets keep track of our symptoms Babyrock! Who knows! We could have the same! I just looked up on how to 'check your cervical position' (never done it before and have read a lot of threads on here about women checking theirs and finding it high and being preggers!) and apparently low + hard = not likely to be fertile, where as high + soft = ovulation .. ive just 'checked' mine (as best i could with my limited knowledge!) and it felt low.. ? not so much hard but kind of squidgy .. but im not sure if i O'd on Friday (IF) then would that mean that in the last couple of days my cervix would have gone back to the 'low' position? (if its even low anyway! only saying its low because i could feel it..?) .. or would it perhaps mean that because its low i just havent O'd yet? Not sure what this means!! Sorry for the rambling, probably isn't making much sense!

Wanabe i know what you mean about the 'leaking' feeling!! its HORRIBLE! But i just try to ignore it! Rather that than lose my swimmers!
That's so strange about your blood results! Is your acid in your stomach anything to do with gastritus? (only asking as i suffer from that aswel quite regularly) But AF isnt due until Saturday no?

well...i have never tried the CP tracking ever...although i have read about it...so does it mean that the position should remain as High even after O to mean pregnancy??...i have used the CM as a good way to track fertile time...It was there until yesterday for me....today there isn't any....as though its gone dry....dunno wats that suppsed to mean ???

Well that's what im assuming it to mean! although on one site it said 'don't think that your cervix position can definitely mean pregnancy as your cervix changes position a LOT during the month' .. so im unsure! Just wanted another little heads up if you know what i mean! Trying to track my CM but the only BIG real difference ive noticed this month was the really stretchy stuff on Friday and that was before im meant to have O'd! Is your CM meant to dry up or increase in early pregnancy? I REALLY hope that not all women are different and that there is a SET amount you can expect to have once preggers!! Wish this was all easier!!!

Seriously...even i wish it was easy...i read somewhere that having CM after ov can or cannot mean preggers..cause some ppl get it only after 6 weeks into pregnancy...like they say....every pregnancy is different...so can't hold that as a benchmark....
Still....how are u feeling today??..i know its too early to ask....cause i am feeeling very normal....although technically i was supposed to O'v tomm.....but like i said...o'ved over the weekend...as i had lots and lots of strechy EWCM for 3-4 days and on Fri, Sat & Sun had ov pains on the right side

damn so i can't rely on the CM then! It's so annoying because i wish i had known i was pregnant when i fell in may this year! then i would be able to compare this month with! I got a BFP 2 days before AF was due and the only reason i had taken it was because i had been feeling 'weird' for the previous week, i can remember feeling VERY tired, so tired that i'd come straight home from work and just lie on the sofa and fall asleep, oh and in the very first weeks of my pregnancy i was very gassy with lots of burping! and when i got my BFP i had been feeling 'nausous' for the previous 2 or 3 days .. other than that i cant remember feeling anything!
I'm feeling ok today, i just wish i knew for definite when i O'd! or if i even have yet! i THINK i did Friday from the CM but maybe i havent yet still .. i had sharp little O'pains on Friday aswel which is making me think that thats when it happened! But like i say, i dont no for certain.
Have you ever conceived before?

No....this is my first time...so i am not sure of how you are supposed to feel....ther have been cycles where i had many symptoms...like cramps, sore bb's and lots of CM, feeling tired all the way...but still AF turned up

And reading so many threads, i found out that everyone has different symptoms....so you just can't tell....

Looking at what u said..i guess u must have o'ved around weekend....although u can keep checkin ur CM for the next 3-4 days...just to be sure.....

Great to have u around though...we can match up how we feel each day till esting....and FX'ed we end up as bump buddies soon.....:happydance:

its the cycles where we think we have DEFINITE symptoms and then AF arrives that are the real heartbreakers! we spend the first half of the month gearing up for all the BDing on the right days, then we spend the middle of the month panicing that we O'd on the right day to coincide with the BD'ing then we spend the end of the month worrying about symptoms we may or may not be having only for AF to arrive yet again! it just isnt fair sometimes! Us women deserve a break! Upsets me when you see all the young girls out there get pregnant really quickly and not even care, then you have women like us who want it so desperately but it just doesnt happen! Should be a turn around i think don't you!

Have you noticed anything 'different' yet? the first few days after O can be a right pain as you're constantly thinking 'oo is that a symptom' whereas in reality many women don't even feel any different until atleast 8-10 dpo! What do we put ourselves through eh!!

I'm beginning to agree with you that i must have O'd at the weekend, just hope i'm not late O'ing again this month as i was last (i think) as that will result in missing the days completely again!! Do you reckon we could class our selves as 2dpo then?

i would LOVE to be bumpbuddies! Where are you from? :)

Hi I totally understand what you mean. It really frustrates me that i have to wait LOL because of the way it makes you feel.

I have decided this month that i am NOT (trying to convince myself) testing before i am late because i had a chemical pregnancy last month and it wasn't a nice feeling.

I knew that something was wrong when I got a faint positive at 12DPO and then the lines never got any darker, just always a faint line.

I would like to join you if poss xx

Hi Armani! Sorry about your chemical last month :( they're not nice at all, almost like you body is playing april fools on you! How many dpo are you? I really hope any 'symptoms' we get this month are the real deal! can only try our best! Always next month is what i try tohave my mantra as! (aswel as 'easier said than done!' haha)

Hi I am 1DPO today due to test on the 13/14 dec. Its the long boring 2ww stretch for me again but we must love it to keep doing it!!!! I think that a few of us are the same :happydance:

Hope we all get our :bfp: this month i really don't want the same as last month :nope:

then welcome to the madness! Not so much boring 2WW for me just a frustrating mind boggling one! Hopefully my AF will come (if she does.. PLEASE DONT!!!) when she should this month and not give me a surprise by arriving a full week early like she did last month! Drove me mad! Still.. atleast that allowed me to get back into the 2WW a week quicker eh! haha

FXD FOR US ALL!

Welcome Amani.....we are all in this together...all of us at 1-2 dpo....hope we all get our BFP this December.....

The madness of the TWW is something i can't go thru all alone.....guess it would be fun to have symptom spotting together.....atleast we would know if we are on track to BFP or not....

Cheers to us.......BFP all the way

i've been looking for other girls on 1/2 dpo! I'm on 2, feeling the same stuff as every month - twinges and pulls in my lower abdomen, probably from my ovaries closing up shop. i o'd saturday early morning and BD but didn't get to BD yesterday..hoping the swimmers can hang around! i'm also sick with a cold which makes it hard to symptpm spot. probably a good thing! hoping we all get our BFPs before christmas!!!

So whats the update girls.....we are at 2dpo today..... :) :)

As for me......i couldn't sleep well last night.....i was getting hot flashes which made me wake up twice...weird.....and there was a dull ache in my right side...all gone now...

Just hope all this leads to a BFP ;).....hate to be dissappointed time and again :(

Good morning ladies!

How are we all feeling today? Anything different?

Babyrock that sounds good that you had hot flushes last night! i guess anything out of the ordinary is a positive! Ive had quite sharp aches on my lower right hand side for about half an hour now, nothing to make me say 'OW' but definitely enough to class it as uncomfortable! My colleagues must think i have ants in my pants as i keep shifting around in my seat trying to get comfy! haha. Didn't sleep that well last night, kept waking up and being WIDE awake which is strange, normally i can fall back to sleep in a matter of minutes so i'm pretty tired today! GOD THIS ACHE IS DRIVING ME A BIT CRAZY! It's SO uncomfortable! :( BUT if it means a BFP i'll gladly put up with it :) :)

Might go and raid my work fridge.. SO hungry! nom nom nom

haha..looks like u are having quite a lot of symptoms already.....fx that they all lead to a BFP
i guess all the excitement of the TWW is keeping us awake at night (although my heart says that its a sign of preggers..hehehe)....

Either that or my body is just acting up AGAIN! haha
Still haven't raided the fridge yet but feel like im going to starve now so needs must!! haha. If only i had the excuse of eating for two eh!?!! haha

Have you got anything on today that will take your mind off the 2WW? (If that's at all possible of course!!)

I reckon we WILL be bump buddies :D :D

Well..i am trying hard not to concentrate on every lil twinge and pull that my body is throwing.....got loads of stuff to be completed at work......
but have been spending more time surfing this site than complete the work at hand...hehehe...totally addicted

Dont u feel its way toooo early to even feel anything????

I was going thru the 4dpo page and the gurls out there are so full of symptoms....
hope we have some good signs coming up in the next 2-3 days...

Ohhhhh....if only i could get any sign that would lessen the TWW.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->