Last chance for bfp before xmas 2010!

I'm the same with trying to NOT focus on everything going on! Easier said than done though eh! and i am SO the same for browsing this site and leaving my work! Trying to do it both at the same time but i get carried away reading everyone's symptoms on here!
My head is trying to say to me 'its too early! stop analysing!' but my body is saying 'Hello!?! you can feel you're in pain here!' haha. Will they ever learn to think the same?! Well if im right in thinking i did O on Friday i should already be about 4dpo! so in theory i COULD be feeling things! Which thread are you reading for ladies that are having 4dpo symptoms? i LOVE comparing!

Have you got anything special planned over the christmas period?

There are lots of old thread...4dpo in tww....some of them have moved on to BFP's and some not....so its really hard to tell....

I am majorly confused if i am 2 or 3dpo.....keeping it at 2 for the timebeing

For Christmas-the biggest special i have planned is to tell my family about my BFP (Dreamin about it all the time)....(wish it comes true)

Then ofcourse....there are many weddings coming up...so planning to have fun there

What about you???What are your plans??

i'll have to have a good ole search on my lunchbreak!

I know its annoying not knowing which day we are for definite! ok if you're counting it as 2 i'll count myself as 3! Let's see how we do!

Aw yes that's the same plan i'm hoping to have! Although im sure if i do get my BFP, then i'll be telling my mum before xmas, and then everyone else will just have to wait until the 12 wk scan! made the mistake of telling about 10 ppl before and then when the MC happened it was really hard to have people ask me how i was getting on and how far along i was, so im not making that mistake again! Other than that nothing really too out of the ordinary! Xmas day will be spent with the oh's family and then Boxing day with mine! Bit awkward though as my parents moved an hours drive away last year, when they lived only 5 minutes walk away so now we have to split the holidays as its too much to do the big drive there and back AND still have time for everyone else! Never mind eh!

My niggling pain lower down has disappeared now so god knows what that was! BFP PLEASE!

Well....just for the records....i am starting to feel some niggles on the right hand side and lower body as i type..just keeps coming and going..very mild.....wouldn't notice if i wasn't paying attention

and in the loo...there was some sticky but not strechy CM when i wiped....(sorry for tmi)

i am trying so hard not to keep obsessing...but i can't help it......

Niggles are good! Take note of whether they increase or not! Apparently a sign of pregnancy can be some 'feeling of pain low in the abdomen lasting for minutes at a time' which sounds good to me!

Have you noticed any stretchy CM at all this month? Mine seems to be watery .. well i say watery, its not 'creamy' like it usually is most days (tmi?)

Obsess away! We're in this together!

i had strechy EW CM all from Thur to Sat last week....a lil on Sunday also....that when i o'ved....but as of now it just there when i wipe....guess we will have lots of this going in the next couple of day....so lets not keep saying tmi....hahahahah...cause thats how our body works right???

Lucky! I think i only had the ewcm on Friday! (when we say ewcm.. are we talking the stretchy stuff here? because i am! haha) and some saturday morning! Do you think you'll get some more BD'ing in over the next couple of days? I'm not sure whether we're going to or not..

Definitely we're ladies so there really CAN'T be tmi! haha! Helps with the comparisons!

Well my OH is all ready for it...and we have planned to BD this whole week too...lets see....although i am not sure if it would help...as o'v is already over....but just taking a chance.....why do u think you wont be BD'ing??...its upto u afterall ;)

yeaa....the CM was strechy stuff...the kind which doesn't break even after streching a lot :)

definitely a good idea to keep the BD'ing going i think! Reckon i'm gna do the same! I think if we BD tonight and tomorrow we'll have covered all the bases as my ticker says i should be O'ing today (obv i believe i already have) but wouldnt hurt a couple more times! Hoping oh has the energy! haha

Ah good just making sure we were talking about the same thing! haha

Found you, Hailz! Hi everyone, mind if I join in?

Unfortunately, I'm not in the TWW yet this cycle, only on CD 7. Going to start BDing on Friday, and then I think our strategy will be every other day, plus the ovulation day. I'm planning on using opks again (Hailz, I used these last month too), as well as temping for the first time. We'll see how it goes! I also started taking the soy isoflavones yesterday morning. I think I was a day off with those (I read you're supposed to start on CD 5), but I figured that's worth a shot too since I tend to ovulate a little later.

As disappointed as I am to not have gotten a BFP last month, I'm very excited about a possible xmas present - what could be better?
:dust::dust::dust:

Good mornin girls...

How is it goin today??....Another day...another bout of symptom spotting for us....

i will be 4 dpo tomorrow, so far i've been fighting this head cold making it hard to symptom spot, which is kind of nice actually. :) what i have noticed is sore bbs and nips since O, and normally i never have that. same old twinges in the belly like i have the two weeks before AF, but also kind of bloated. and pricks behind the belly button? we'll see how the bbs progress - if they get worse then i will be suspicious!

anyone having any new sxs?

Well....i am at 3dpo...and not having any sore BB's :(....however i have been feeling the prickly sensation around my belly button since last evening...and the bloated feeling....the twinges are there on the right side....and thats something i never had before...

FX'ed

Good morning Ladies!

Oo symptoms already for us! It's looking good!!

Yay you found us JJ! :) How are you getting on with your opk's? You're making me want to try them! Can't be that complicated surely?! Isn't it just peeing?? haha! Does the soy make you O earlier? that's a good idea! Get lots of BD'ing in and then you'll be on your 2WW with us :D :D!

I think you're lucky to have a cold Whitglass! Like you say it makes it a bit easier to not concentrate on ALL the symptoms you might be having! I'm just getting over a cold and i had it over O day so im hoping that the eggy managed to hold on! (apparently having a cold can make it easier for the egg to implant?? don't know how true this is?!)

Babyrock good morning! Prickly sensations around the belly button? that's a new one! (well for me to have heard!) could mean something great!! :) :) Twinges are good! Atleast proves everything is working right! Feeling anything else yet?

Well my bbs aren't sore today but since getting up this morning they feel BIGGER and a tad heavier! Havent noticed all that much difference today, CM seems to have gone watery'ier and i feel like my throat is kinda blocked but that could be the last bit of my cold so not looking into that TOO much! and also feeling a bit constipated aswel which is unusual as im normally like clockwork! Time will tell! Pretty tired this morning but aren't we all every morning! haha. I'm just praying that i caught this month! please please please!!!

BB's changing are a very good sign.thats what i have read. Doesn't neccessarily have to be sore...there are many other changes which vary from person to person.

As for me..I am feeling dead tired...i could go off to sleep right here on my desk....never feel like this in the afternoons unless i have had a very heavy lunch...which i haven't today.....and am feeling very thirsty even though i am having lots of water...its like i have water and within 10 minutes my throat goes dry again...

And the twinges in my right are still there....

Fingers crossed that it means something positive! I remember them getting bigger before i found out i was pregnant last time (i hadnt noticed but funnily enough my oh did! haha) so hopefully!!! Feeling really quite sick at the minute, not like hunger sickness either, like i could actually throw up, felt like it yesterday aswel around this time for about half an hour or so. Bleurgh!

Tiredness is a GOOD sign! thats the main symptom i can remember from being preggers! absolutely Dead to the world! Thirsty is also a good sign! OOO i hope this is our BFP!

Where are you from hun? as i noticed you said its the afternoon whereas it's only 10am here! Still the rest of the day to go! Eurgh! haha

Even i hope all this leads to a BFP....so badly hoping....i had promised myself that i would steer clear of any kind of symptom spotting this time...but look at me...i am sounding so OBSESSED....

What am i supposed to do??....however much i try to think of anything else...i am only and only thinkin of every lil signal by body keeps sending...huh :dohh::dohh::dohh:..why do i even try ...who am i kidding to:dohh::dohh::dohh:

I am from Sydney....I was in UK for a year....Leeds,Manchester and London

it's just so hard waiting whilst you're spending all your time thinking you ARE actually pregnant! I go through stages throughout the day of thinking 'yes i really think i am' for most of the day and then as soon as im home in the evening im thinking 'no im not, i dont think this is my month' i just wish we could see DEFINITE signs earlier on! 2 weeks is a long time to wait for something SO important!

Bet you're having nicer weather over there than here then! Snow isn't too bad mind you today, think i've got the best deal being in the East!

Even i go thru the same cycle daily-Maybe yes...maybe no...i am so jealous of ppl who get preggers in the first attempt without even thinkin they were.....

Anyways....update me with any new signs u got....

Even worse when they get pregnant and then don't want it ...

Haven't really noticed anything new yet! Just very hungry! and i've gone from happy to fed up in the space of about half an hour so could well mean AF is working just as she should (god damn it!) i usually get very moody when she's near .. altho she isnt due until around 14th.. hmm.. prob just me being a woman! haha.

How about you? anything new?

Where are our other ladies with their updates?! Come on girls spread the BFP news please! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->