Last night I caught my DH

Awww that is just the sweetest thing! :)

I love reading threads about good OHs!

My DH does this too XD. I've caught him plenty of times. I go to bed before he does. So when he comes to bed he very often wakes me up without realising. He pulls the duvet down and kisses my belly if I'm led on my back and if I'm led on my side he rubs my belly while snuggles up behind me :) I've caught him talking to my tummy before too haha. No idea what he said because I was half asleep, but it makes me smile :)

XxX

Thats so sweet, my OH never leaves me alone. If he could put me on a lily pad and worship me he would lol ( not that im complaining). Im not allowed to move unaccompanied, I told him I think I felt flutters the other day and he came running over put his ear to my belly bless him hoping to hear something and was gutted when I told him it was was to early. He kisses my belly all the time, one kiss each side one for each baby :) xx

Thats so sweet, my OH never leaves me alone. If he could put me on a lily pad and worship me he would lol ( not that im complaining). Im not allowed to move unaccompanied, I told him I think I felt flutters the other day and he came running over put his ear to my belly bless him hoping to hear something and was gutted when I told him it was was to early. He kisses my belly all the time, one kiss each side one for each baby :) xx

Not sure if this helps, but I felt my first kicks at 15+5 so you may not have long to wait.xox

aww that is just so sweet <3 he sounds like a top bloke <3

Not sure if this helps, but I felt my first kicks at 15+5 so you may not have long to wait.xox

Owww I hope its not to long but i dont want to confuse it with wind lol :blush: x

Cute!! My DH was talking to our baby while i was napping. i woke up and quickly closed my eyes back. haha. Too cute!

Owww I hope its not to long but i dont want to confuse it with wind lol :blush: x

I had the same thought before it happened but it actually turned out to be so clear as to what it was - I knew immediately! I hope it's the same for you! I had 3kicks 15+5 then 3 more 16+1 and they've gone from there. The last week Beanie has been very active and I grabbed DH's hand in time for him to feel - finally!! I'd been feeling flutters from 11weeks and they are what I found confusing at first.xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->