• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Last provera pill. Welcoming the witch!

Oh, and I'm doing well, but I'm driving myself crazy staring at lines. The lines on my OPK today are so close I can't tell. What do you ladies think?

Attachments

• 831p.jpg
    831p.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 5
It looks like a positive OPK to me! I prefer to use the digi's though.

Thanks, I was trying to hold out from getting a digi though, but I might just do that.

Luckily my FSA card covers pg and OPK tests, so I use that to get them. They are expensive but I think it's worth it.

I need one of those, I'm sure most of us need one of those :lol: That's awesome though. I'm going to test again tomorrow and hopefully it's a definite +OPK.

Looks like a positive opk to me SockriTease!!

Today I bought some pre-seed to use for bding. Since I've heared clomid can dry up cm.

looks very positive to me sockritease.... time to babydance...

dh didnt get to come home tonight :growlmad:
so no babydancing tonite.. :cry:
This is making me not be so positive about this cycle... just dont see it being our time this cycle or ever :cry: just really down tonight ladies..

I have some PreSeed too, Ann. Never got the chance to use it since I never O'd..... but once I do I'm using that and softcups.

Lulu, sorry you're feeling so down. :hugs: I know it isn't good advice, but try to think positive thoughts! Your time will come! I hope you feel better soon.

OT, but Sockri, is your avvi something that you drew? It's really pretty!

looks very positive to me sockritease.... time to babydance...

dh didnt get to come home tonight :growlmad:
so no babydancing tonite.. :cry:
This is making me not be so positive about this cycle... just dont see it being our time this cycle or ever :cry: just really down tonight ladies..

I'm sorry your feeling down :(. But don't give up hope! You have a baby just waiting to be concieved! :hugs:

Used the pre seed tonight.. Def helps with bding. Since I've had my daughter and have been diagnosed with pcos my cm has never been the same like it used to be.

looks positive to me sockri, hope your okay lulu, ann I use conceive plus, it is the same type of thing as preseed that we can buy here in the uk.

Sorry my post is short and sweet but i am sneaking on here in work, gotta go the boss has just arrived! lol xx

Thanks Ann, Lily and Lulu.

Sorry to hear you were down yesterday Lu, we all have those days and it sucks when :sex: isn't going the way we need it too. :hugs: I use the preseed sometimes by itself and sometimes I just put it in the softcup. When I use it by itself, OH really likes it. Good luck :dust:

Jess, thanks but no I didn't draw it but I thought about getting it as a tattoo.

Good Morning Ladies.. I'm still around.

I'm glad the preseed is working for ya'll i was nervious about using them and the softcups.. maybe dh will be home tonight :shrugs: but if not oh well... still not in a positive mood, and dont know when or if it will come back for me.

but,I'm praying extra hard for ya'll this cycle... I want to see some :bfp: from ya'll in a couple of weeks :hugs:

It looks good sockritease!!! And lulu that's no good! When is the next time he gets to come home?

he's suppost to be home tonight... right about now i'm not holding my breath...

Well I hope he is able to come home
Tonight! What CD are you
On?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94