• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Last provera pill. Welcoming the witch!

:hi: Hiya Jess! Welcome aboard! Sounds like you have a really good doctor, some of them really put you through loops to find out what's going on, so :thumbup: to Jess's doctor! :lol:

Good luck with your scan, Lily. We all waiting for af together and now we all wait to OV, I'm glad we all have each other. :hugs:

And yes everyone here is supportive because we've all had our down days and can understand what everyone is going through, so it's not a bad thing to have one of those days...we're all here for each other. :friends:

OV :dust: OV :dust: OV :dust: OV :dust: OV :dust: OV :dust: OV :dust: OV :dust:

Hello Jess!! :hi: You look familiar!! lol jk.:p

Lily- I can't wait to hear your results for your scan!

I hope every ovulates too! Let's all get our bfps with month!!

I think I was getting a side effect from clomid last night.. which is hot flashes. My air conditioner was on 50 last night. But I kept waking up randomly burning up.

Hi Ann! Fancy seeing you here!

Thanks for the welcome girls!

DH is getting the SA today now instead of Thursday. I hope the results don't take too long to come back. FX'd.

Well, we got the results.....

My OB said these are the best results she's ever seen. So DH has concluded that he has super sperm. Perfect. *rolls eyes*

90% motility, 187.2 million sperm count, activity 3+

So now we need to get me fixed!

welcome jess!!! glad to have you here!! where are you from in missouri? I am in missouri as well :)

I had my scan tonight (cd10) and it looks like i was wrong! he thinks i am going to ovulate!! i only have one follicle and it is 13mm my lining looks good at 7mm.

So if we are lucky and conceive......we will be able to say we seen our baby as a follicle! lol

good luck everyone!

xx

thats awesome lily!!!! :yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo: now i hope you catch the egg!!!! very exciting!!!!

and jess, my hubby would do the same thing about the "super sperm" haha
and thanks lulu my day is good, worked a half day, now just relaxing. tonight is movie night with my stepson, we try to watch a movie every wed night! hows your day going??

thankyou ourfate, i hope i do ovulate and catch that eggie! i am trying not to get too excited though as he couldnt say i definitely will ovulate, just that it looks like i should and i am right where he wants me to be, would have liked a few more follicles but hey....it only takes one doesnt it!

how are you? x

im good, CD 6 today, and have that same feeling you did, it just doesnt feel like anything is happening, like i dont feel any different, but now seeing your post makes me feel better!!

You are very welcome! I am doing good. I am glad to see that things are right on schedule for you! I hope that after I see a dr next month about my thyroid, my dr will put me on clomid :)

ourfate, dont give up! i totally had but i am so amazed that last time on 50 i felt so much and it came to nothing and this time on 100 i felt nothing! strange how our bodies work!

crystal, good luck with the doc, i actually have an appt coming up at the hospital abiut my thyroid too, at first the levels were high, they thought i had an underactive thyroid, then when they tested 8 weeks later, they had lowered, still on the high side but had came down by itself, they didnt prescribe me anything but referred me to the hospital for further investigation, i hope your appt goes well

x

Thanks guys! Crystal, I live in St. Peters (St. Charles county).

Thanks Lily!! Jess, that's cool. I am in Branson, MO (Taney County) :). nice to meet you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->