Last provera pill. Welcoming the witch!

S

SockriTease

Today I take the last of this provera, and I'm hoping the :witch: comes soon as I haven't seen her since May o_O. Things are only looking up from here, and I can't wait to start poas. Yippee!

I finished my provera yesterday, can't wait for af to come!

Lily7 - Me neither, I'm so anxious! We'll probably be very close this cycle. Good luck hun, x :dust:

I just had a bit of pinkish tinge on the toilet paper when I wiped (sorry if tmi) so hopefully af will be here tomorrow! I will be taking clomid days 2-6, are you natural or medicated?

I would like it if we were close, hopefully there will be no need for us to take provera again this coming cycle as hopefully our af won't appear for a much better reason and we get our bfp's! :)

No worries, not tmi...actually, I had the same thing today and I hadn't even taken the last pill yet. I went ahead and took it still since af didn't fully come, but I'm pretty sure :witch: will be here tomorrow.

I'm trying FertilAid first because I've heard great things about it and I like the idea that it's natural. I hope we get our :bfp: very soon.

:baby: :dust:

seems like we all just finished provera.. i finished yesterday.. waiting to start my clomid and im going to use preseed and the softcups... Praying hard it's our turn this year been trying for 8 years with PCOS and i've had 6 chemical pregnancies just last year.. really hoping we all get BFPs :)

Wow, sorry to hear about the chemical pgs. Well looking forward to getting the :bfp: with you and moving to the next step. Lots and lots of :dust: to you.

thank you!! I look forward to the next step with yall.. im glad to know there are people who understand the TTC anxious :) Tons of ~*~*~*~*~*~BabyDust~*~*~*~*~*~ to ya'll :)

i finished my provera yesterday aswell!! nothing yet, but cant wait for the witch to come!!!!! starting my first round of clomid this cycle aswell!!! so excited! :happydance::headspin::wohoo:

Ourfate- welcome to the small group of those anxious to see :witch:

Good luck x

lol yeah i dont know many who welcomes the witch like we are doing lol but i'm very anxious for her to arrive lol

i know!!! this month i want the witch and next month i will be sad if i have to see her!!!!! hope we all get our :bfp: this month!!! wouldnt it be soo nice!!!

Hi, I am right along with yall!! I took my last Provera pill yesterday. Just playing the waiting game lol. I hate AF but if thats what I gotta do to have a little one, then bring the witch on!! good luck girls!!

awesome that so many of us are on the same time line!!!

Right! I thought I was alone, good to see that I'm not. I'm gonna be stalking all of you ladies to see your progress... :dust: and no :af: next month!!!

haha! i welcome the stalking!! I dont think I will have an AF next month, but not because of :bfp: but because I am so irregular & dont think I ovulate. I go to a thyroid dr next month cuz my TSh level is elevated... :(

oh definitely we'll have to keep everyone posted on here.. there is tooo many of us on the same time lines, which is amazing to me lol baby dust and tons of it to all the ladies here :)

no more of an af today so I am still not on cd1 yet! Glad to see so many of us!

no more of an af today so I am still not on cd1 yet! Glad to see so many of us!

Me neither, at lease not yet, but I'm hoping that something will come before the day is gone. Excited to start my ticker though. CD1, here we come! :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->