• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Last provera pill. Welcoming the witch!

I hope your DH makes it in Lulu!!

Last night I had some dull aches by my ovaries.. hopefully thats a good sign! I had some hot flashes also again last night. But that's it so far..

Can't wait for saturday to get my scan! To see how my follicles are growing!

thats exciting ann, i have my scan on sunday!! so im hoping for good news, hope things are developing nicely in there!!!!

hey ladies ~~~ im on CD12, Still havent got word if he'll be home and it really dont matter.. we arent seeing eye to eye right now. UGH!

What cd are you on now ourfate? I'm on cd 11.

I'm on CD12 & we are :sex: for 2 days then skip a day etc. I really hope I ovulate & this is our special month! good luck ladies!

I'm on cd 11.. We're just bding every other day.

Does anyone else check their cervix? I checked mine today and it was soft and partially open.

I checked mine for the first time yesterday and today. I couldn't really tell if it was high or low considering I wasn't checking since :af: left, but it did feel soft. I couldn't tell if it felt open though. It's kinda weird, because I didn't really know what I was doing :lol: :dohh:

Sockritease- I was the same way when I was first trying to figure it out. I still don't know what my cervix is like when I do ovulate tho since I havn't ovulated in over a year.

ann im on CD7 today and i have to go in for scan on CD10 and then a couple more times.

as for the cervix checking, i dont really know what to feel for, for if its open or closed??

I have no idea how to check my cervix lol. well I mean I know how obviously, but I dont know what all of it means :p

i have a question for all the U.S ladies. i had a patient at work tell me that in the U.S your only allowed 3 months maternity? is that true. i find it a little hard to believe

Ourfate, i actually think that depends on who you work for... I had a friend that was only allotted 6 weeks...

no kidding. I havent looked into it for where I work, but I hope it is longer than 6 weeks :/

yeah i hope so for you too! it would be no fun to only have 6 weeks! in canada we get 1 year off and i think its the same all over canada, but not to sure. you have to work a certain amount of hours though, but its not a lot or anything

lily~ i'm ok.. he's finally getting to come home tonight and everything that has went bad today started getting better... :hugs: thank you for asking...

so right now CD12 no CM, but that's probably from the clomid. it's ok i got preseed :wohoo: :rofl:
cant figure out the cervix openned or closed either so ya'll arent alone on that...
but i got the softcups and i'm going to use those.... hoping to :sex: tonight

GOOD LUCK LADIES!!!!! :dust:

about the leave time a friend of mine was only allowed 3wks. and another friend took 6 months
like crystal said it depends on the employers

WOW!!!! yall get a year off that would be great!

Yeah ourfate, we get 6 weeks or 8 weeks if you have a c-section. You can apply for Family and Medical Leave that guarantees you will not lose your job for 12 weeks, but it is unpaid unless you have vacation hours stocked up.

LuLu, so glad to hear that DH is gonna make it home. :happydance:

I haven't checked into maternity leave with my employer, but I definitely should. I think it's about 12 weeks. A whole year would rock though, I need to move! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->