Last provera pill. Welcoming the witch!

yay stepharz! you joined! you will LOVE BnB SO much more because of this tread!! i know i do!! <3

How is everyone's day going so far!!??

:wave: Hey ourfate! My day is going swell. I think my surge is over and I'm actually OV'ing, just checked my cervix and its low and soft. I took a OPK a little bit ago and it was neg but I had been drinking water. So I'll take another one later just to be sure.

How are you hun? :hug:

Welcome steph!!! I am hoping i ov this month!!! I need to order some opks...i hope its not too late! :(

im great today! went out for lunch with my work and we took some group shots before we left! it was pretty fun. what CD are you on sockritease, (sorry i can never remember, i forget) im excited for my scan and nervous at the same time. hope they tell me things look good!!! and i HOPE you catch your egg!!!!

good luck for your scans ann and ourfate :)

im great today! went out for lunch with my work and we took some group shots before we left! it was pretty fun. what CD are you on sockritease, (sorry i can never remember, i forget) im excited for my scan and nervous at the same time. hope they tell me things look good!!! and i HOPE you catch your egg!!!!

Sounds like a good time to get your mind off of ttc for awhile. I'm on CD13 today.

nite everyone, speak to you all in the morning :)

yeah it was a fun day!, oh ok, just wondering, because i have no idea when i will OV, i dont know around what CD most people do. i know everyone is different, but i dont even know when to expect it

i was just reading the :bfp: announcement section, ...and im SO READY to post in there, i cant wait for the day i have a positive test!!!!!!!!!

I also go to the bfp annoucement thread everynow and then ourfate.. And I also can't wait to post there!

haha yeah, i go to the tri sections too sometimes, just to see whats going on, and what to look forward to, and to see the scans!!! lol :haha:

:hi: crystalnjimmy thanx!!!

and ourfate ur so right Im already loving it :haha:

:hi: crystalnjimmy thanx!!!

and ourfate ur so right Im already loving it :haha:

oh i love going into the bfp announcements, i really hope we all get to post in there soon!

Me too! Id definitely post it here first though :)

I have a question though ladies, I'm not really sure when to start counting DPO. My first +OPK was Wednesday, then Thursday it was darker and Friday it was dark as well. But I haven't had a change in my temps. Although I know the temp changes after OV has occurred. So what day should I consider 1DPO?

Yeah you ladies would be the first to know, other than DH. and maybe even before him!! :haha: but sorry sockritease, i have no idea when you should start counting DPO, i have never used OPK

Im not really sure either sockri, I would deffo post in here first too......oh i hope it is soon!

So just got back from my scan and it looks like I'm not going to ovulate :(

Sorry to hear that Ann!!!! :hugs: :hugs: is there any chance you will or most likely not?? :hugs:

:hug: Sorry to hear that Ann, I really hope there's a chance the scan was wrong. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->