Last provera pill. Welcoming the witch!

Hey Girls! i had to ask ya'll what ya'll think... just a few mins ago i had to use the bathroom and when i wipe (sorry tmi) there was a dot no bigger then a pea of light red. so i checked again and nothing... what do ya'll think????

I'm getting another test during lunch.....

Ohhh lulu that sounds promising!!! Hope its implantation bleeding!!!!!:happydance:
Oh and try testing with pink dye hpt....I literally BANNED blue dye from my life..lol..i had the WORST experience with a false positive that came up right away and it was clear as day +....turned out to be the dye...:nope:

i'm going to buy a bunch lol and we'll see what all they say lol i'm excited.. i think this might be it especially after this morning and that was it.. i havent seen anything else :) fingerscrossed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dust: to all!!!!

Hi you lovely ladies, hope all of you are doing well..It has been a depressing past few days for me but have been doing all that I could do to possibly cheer myself up, went shopping, did some gardening, etc and have somehow managed to pull myself together:amartass:is
I am more than fairly sure that I am out this month, just waiting for the doc to confirm this on wednesday at the scan ; Now I can't wait to start on Provera but the doctor has asked me to give myself a couple of more weeks before i start round 2.
But I totally agree with Socri and Ann! I just don't want to waste/delay any more.. So when I get a all clear on wednesday, which i think I will, I am going to go for it! :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Ladies I'm suppose to start provera on the 24th but I think I may start it on the 20th instead... Just because I know I havn't ovulated from my opks and temps.. And I'm tried of waiting when I know nothing is happening!

Ann, thats exactly how I feel too! I really hope all goes well for us with the next cycle :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

dont blame you twinklin... it's rough and finding things to do to make you happy is a must...

also the doctors dont really understand what we all go through.. so them telling you to wait is like telling a person who has a present in front of them not to open it.. that's not going to happen. good luck and lots of babydust!!!

:lol: @ ann, I've said that very same phrase about 30 times within the past week. Besides I'm ready to start clomid asap! I'm with you though, just start taking it. I'm gonna start mine today :thumbup:

Good luck to us this cycle sockri! I will be joining u in a day or 2 :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

lulu and steph what DPO are you? or which day do you think you are. still have my fingers crossed for you!!!

as for me had an appointment and my eggs are mature now!! and so i got a hsg shot in my bum(which was very pleasant actually):haha: which will make me Ov today tomorrow or the next!! so lots of :sex: for me, and she said to come back oct 5th for the test. which is 18 days. seems like a long time. she said if you test to early you could get a false positive because of the shot? but 18 days seems long,but im hoping and praying and everything it will work this month!!!!!!

That is an awesome news Ourfate! I am so thrilled for you! I bet this is your month hun! ROLL ON 5th of OCTOBER! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Good Morning Girls!!

ourfate: I THINK im about 10 or 11 dpo....if I ov'd!! Which Im starting to think I didn't! I think the cramps Im getting are not for AF but maybe I got a cyst! Going to call my Dr. Tomorrow to see if I can come in! :cry:

Steph- How is it going with you? Have u managed to see ur doc yet? Chin up dear.. Hope it is a good sign? :hugs::hugs::hugs:

sockritease~~ you are tooo funny... little cheating on the time frame arent we lol

so i'm at dpo11 i thought it was dpo 12 for some reason.. and i tested again there is something there its very very light.. so since i looked at my calendar i realized i was off.. so I'm testing again on tuesday dpo13. trying to put a picture on here and see what yall think.... i texted it to a friend of mine and she says she sees something :shrug:

bunche of prayers and love to all of you!!!!

Lulu: I think I definitely see a very faint line hun! But u know what, test back again in a day or 2.Of late,I have been so obsessed with these sticks that I 'always see a line', even on a unused stick, my husband laments.

sockritease~~ you are tooo funny... little cheating on the time frame arent we lol

so i'm at dpo11 i thought it was dpo 12 for some reason.. and i tested again there is something there its very very light.. so since i looked at my calendar i realized i was off.. so I'm testing again on tuesday dpo13. trying to put a picture on here and see what yall think.... i texted it to a friend of mine and she says she sees something :shrug:

Lulu: I think I definitely see a very faint line hun! But u know what, test back again in a day or 2.Of late,I have been so obsessed with these sticks that I 'always see a line', even on a unused stick, my husband laments.

yeah i'm going to test in the morning and thursday! i'm very excited to find out what's going on especially after this morning

dont blame you twinklin... it's rough and finding things to do to make you happy is a must...

also the doctors dont really understand what we all go through.. so them telling you to wait is like telling a person who has a present in front of them not to open it.. that's not going to happen. good luck and lots of babydust!!!

Hiya Lulu! you have hit it on the nail for me! that's so true dear I just feel horrendous sitting here knowing nothing is working as desired :shy:
Might as well get started with the next one, but just for the heck of it I want to get over with the scan, and then - Round 2 it is! :thumbup:

Fx'd for you LULU!! I hope this is your :bfp:!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: You've waited long enough!

Hiya Lulu! you have hit it on the nail for me! that's so true dear I just feel horrendous sitting here knowing nothing is working as desired :shy:
Might as well get started with the next one, but just for the heck of it I want to get over with the scan, and then - Round 2 it is! :thumbup:

sounds like a plan! i dont blame you one bit!

yeah i'm going to test in the morning and thursday! i'm very excited to find out what's going on especially after this morning

Really excited for you Lulu! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
Bring on the Good News!!:flower::flower::flower::flower:

Twinklin: UGhh stupid doc...they said I have to wait until my appt.!!! :cry:
After that appt. she said I can call in and come in any time to check whatever I want to be checked. This sux,,but those are the rules! But He's the best dr. that I have seen!

After that appt. she said I can call in and come in any time to check whatever I want to be checked. This sux,,but those are the rules! But He's the best dr. that I have seen!

that is stupid as all get out... do you have refills on your bottle?

I know! agreed this whole waiting game sucks big deal! :sad1:
Its also had to know that sometimes we have to play along and keep it going..

Hopefully the next few days/weeks go by very quickly and we all get to move on to the 1st Tri forum! what say gals?:hugs:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

POST 700! WOvvvv

taking this opportunity and showering and smothering all of my dear frens on here with millions and trillions of sparkling Baby dust:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->