Last provera pill. Welcoming the witch!

Well I had my 2nd scan done this morning and things are just the way it was..
Outcome: There are 2 Follicles measuring about 10.mm on each ovaries and the doctor confirmed that there hasn't been much progress since my last scan which was 5 days ago. He has asked me to come back again on wednesday 21st for a 3rd scan.. Then as he continued to give me hope he slowly pulled out his prescription pad and started to write a prescription for my next cycle (provera + clomid 100 mg this time) and thats when the stupid me got the message that he was trying to indicate the fact that I might be out this month. My mind has gone completely blank now.. I dont even know what to expect anymore..
:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Lulu so sorry to hear abt the nasty bfn, hang in there, I have hopes for you hun, I think you might be a bit early. :hugs:

:hugs::hugs: I'm sorry. 50mg of clomid didn't work for me either. And he's making me so another dose of 50mg before putting me on 100mg :growlmad: O well.....

So quick update on my end, things are moving along nicely and now from a 1.2 they are a 1.6 and should mature fully by tomorrow. So I have an appt Tom morning so they can tell me when I OV!

Twinklin: sry to hear but keeptrying!!! You never know what might happen!

Good news!!:happydance:

jus wanted to let you girls know that I got an update from the dr about my ultrsound on 8/17. all the pictures she took looked good. everything was normal!!!! yay!!!! now just waiting on 9/27 to talk to dr about thyroid!!! good luck ladies! :dust:

thats awesome crystal! good luck with your other appt

lulu and steph, your not out yet!!! i have my FX;ed for you!! :dust:

hope your feeling better twinklin! :hugs:

i need to vent now!

i was hanging out with my bestfriend today who is 7 months preg!
and i was talking to her about my treatment and how its working, and that it will be one year TTC next month. and she looks at me and says,
"No you havent been trying for a year, because you never ovulated...so you have only been trying like a month now." i was so angry! ARE YOU KIDDING ME
of corse i have been trying almost a year! its not my fault my body didnt want to work the way its suppost to. grrrrrr. and found out another friend is 16 weeks preg today and having a girl. happened very quickly for her! im happy, but comeon i want my turn now!!!

and i dont know about any of you ladies but for myself..i REALLY want to move to 1st tri section just to say, but i dont want to go there because everyone is new!!!! and i love all you ladies!!! so lets all go together!!! :dust:

I'm sorry ourfate!! That was very rude of her! Just because you havn't ovulated doesn't mean your "not trying" what the heck!

I need to vent too.. I've been feeling down tonight. Most of my closest friends have babies. Or just had babies and what not. And now I feel a distance from them. It's really hard to talk to them. I mean I had a baby and lost her. And what am I suppose to talk about with them? How happy they are about their baby? I feel like I'm such a downer for them...

Ann you have every right to be acting that way!! And they should totally understand!!!! You have went through one of the hardest things in life! And you seem so strong!! Vent and be distanced all you want! :hugs:

good morning ladies... sorry i havent been back in a few I just caught up though.

Thank you for all the supportive posts:

I wanted to say congrats too all of you who are getting great news from the doctors.. i'm praying hard for all of ya'll... :hugs: remember to keep ya'lls heads up and stay positive.

as for me yesterday afternoon i took another test. it was a thin faint positive.. so i took another one this morning and it said negative :shrug: dont know what's going on..
still i'm down about this really had my hopes up but,

i'm going to wait till tuesday/wednesday to test again. if still nothing then the end of the month i'll take the provera again and plan to take clomid..

:dust: to everyone!!!!! and lots of love!

ourfate: Completely understandable for you to be feeling that way. That was way rude of her!! I cannot believe she thinks because "we" haven't OV "we" haven't been trying!!! :dohh:

Ann: I agree with ourfate its very hard what you've been thru!!!:cry:

Lulu: hey hun like they say a line is a line....what type of HPT are you using?? I've heard the IC are the LAST to show a +!!

Ohhhh and as for me...I haven't tested....I guess Im too scared kinda silly huh...you would think I'd be use to geting :bfn:!! Well im still getting cramps and last night I had a dream that I tested on a FRER and got a faint :bfp: and keep testing and that it kept getting darker!!:haha: CAN YOU SAY OBSESIVE POAS ADDICT!!! :blush::haha: lol

lulu and steph what DPO are you? or which day do you think you are. still have my fingers crossed for you!!!

as for me had an appointment and my eggs are mature now!! and so i got a hsg shot in my bum(which was very pleasant actually):haha: which will make me Ov today tomorrow or the next!! so lots of :sex: for me, and she said to come back oct 5th for the test. which is 18 days. seems like a long time. she said if you test to early you could get a false positive because of the shot? but 18 days seems long,but im hoping and praying and everything it will work this month!!!!!!

Ourfate, :hugs: that was really insensitive of her and I'm sure its even worse hearing that from her being 7 months pg. That's awesome you're about to OV, :dust: :dust:

Ann, its the same way with me, my bff has two kids and she has no idea how to relate to what we go through, but she tries to be empathetic. And that's a heartbreaking experience you had. To me, you're an inspiration because you haven't given up. :hug:

Steph, I'm a poas addict too :lol:

Keep testing lulu FXed for you.

Good Morning Girls!!

ourfate: I THINK im about 10 or 11 dpo....if I ov'd!! Which Im starting to think I didn't! I think the cramps Im getting are not for AF but maybe I got a cyst! Going to call my Dr. Tomorrow to see if I can come in! :cry:

Ladies I'm suppose to start provera on the 24th but I think I may start it on the 20th instead... Just because I know I havn't ovulated from my opks and temps.. And I'm tried of waiting when I know nothing is happening!

Ladies I'm suppose to start provera on the 24th but I think I may start it on the 20th instead... Just because I know I havn't ovulated from my opks and temps.. And I'm tried of waiting when I know nothing is happening!

I'm with you ann!! My doc didn't give me a def day to start, just said 12 to 14 days from sept 8th. I just picked up my refill for provera and I'm contemplating taking them because my temps are all over the place so I'm ready to get this cycle over with already.

I know! I feel like I'm wasting useful time. lol

:lol: @ ann, I've said that very same phrase about 30 times within the past week. Besides I'm ready to start clomid asap! I'm with you though, just start taking it. I'm gonna start mine today :thumbup:

lol you ladies are funny, i did the same thing though, started my provera like 5 days before i was suppose to! i couldnt wait!!!!

lol you ladies are funny, i did the same thing though, started my provera like 5 days before i was suppose to! i couldnt wait!!!!

:lol: I've wasted enough time. I'm really anxious to get this clomid show on the road. In fact I'm gonna ask for the clomid presciption tomorrow and promise not to take it to the correct date :haha:

sockritease~~ you are tooo funny... little cheating on the time frame arent we lol

so i'm at dpo11 i thought it was dpo 12 for some reason.. and i tested again there is something there its very very light.. so since i looked at my calendar i realized i was off.. so I'm testing again on tuesday dpo13. trying to put a picture on here and see what yall think.... i texted it to a friend of mine and she says she sees something :shrug:

bunche of prayers and love to all of you!!!!

Attachments

• CIMG0112.jpg
    CIMG0112.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 10
picture is a little blurry for me. good luck though!!!!!!! i am praying!! when the :witch: is actually due i would take a digi! Good luck again lulu :hugs: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->