Last provera pill. Welcoming the witch!

My test is alot lighter now. My body is weird :lol:

Attachments

• 915.jpg
    915.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 2
Good Morning.. Ladies..... Well it's still showing up :bfn: :cry:

our bodies are weird i do agree to that..

Good Morning.. Ladies..... Well it's still showing up :bfn: :cry:

our bodies are weird i do agree to that..

GM Lulu :hugs: it's still early and it's not over until :af: shows, don't give up :thumbup: Keep those :test: coming, you're having good signs that your bfp is coming soon with all those symptons.

Happy Friday all!!! :dust:

Well I had my 2nd scan done this morning and things are just the way it was..
Outcome: There are 2 Follicles measuring about 10.mm on each ovaries and the doctor confirmed that there hasn't been much progress since my last scan which was 5 days ago. He has asked me to come back again on wednesday 21st for a 3rd scan.. Then as he continued to give me hope he slowly pulled out his prescription pad and started to write a prescription for my next cycle (provera + clomid 100 mg this time) and thats when the stupid me got the message that he was trying to indicate the fact that I might be out this month. My mind has gone completely blank now.. I dont even know what to expect anymore..
:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Lulu so sorry to hear abt the nasty bfn, hang in there, I have hopes for you hun, I think you might be a bit early. :hugs:

SockriTease: Thanx Hun :hugs:

Lulu: Don't give up yet!!! It's not over till the :witch: shows up!!! Keep Faith!! :hugs:

Twinklin: :hugs::hugs: sorry to hear that hun!!

I'll keep all of you girls in my prayers!! :thumbup::hugs:
As for me no AF yet....tested and :bfn: the worse thing is that I called my Dr. office and they gave me the same RX for Clomid 50mg :nope:! And well I don't see Dr. Till 10/19/11 that is waaaaayy out:growlmad:!! But im still going to keep testing IDC :haha:

Well I had my 2nd scan done this morning and things are just the way it was..
Outcome: There are 2 Follicles measuring about 10.mm on each ovaries and the doctor confirmed that there hasn't been much progress since my last scan which was 5 days ago. He has asked me to come back again on wednesday 21st for a 3rd scan.. Then as he continued to give me hope he slowly pulled out his prescription pad and started to write a prescription for my next cycle (provera + clomid 100 mg this time) and thats when the stupid me got the message that he was trying to indicate the fact that I might be out this month. My mind has gone completely blank now.. I dont even know what to expect anymore..
:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Lulu so sorry to hear abt the nasty bfn, hang in there, I have hopes for you hun, I think you might be a bit early. :hugs:

:hug: Twinklin. GL on Wednesday, anything can happen between now and then and if there wasn't a chance, I'm sure he wouldn't have you coming back for a scan. FXed for you hun. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

SockriTease: Thanx Hun :hugs:

Lulu: Don't give up yet!!! It's not over till the :witch: shows up!!! Keep Faith!! :hugs:

Twinklin: :hugs::hugs: sorry to hear that hun!!

I'll keep all of you girls in my prayers!! :thumbup::hugs:
As for me no AF yet....tested and :bfn: the worse thing is that I called my Dr. office and they gave me the same RX for Clomid 50mg :nope:! And well I don't see Dr. Till 10/19/11 that is waaaaayy out:growlmad:!! But im still going to keep testing IDC :haha:

That's crazy, you would think they would "up" the dosage :nope:. How frustrating. Keep testing though hun, :dust: I'm very hopeful for you. :friends:

I just took my 2nd pill last night. I'm on 50mg CD6-10. I don't think I've had any side effects except for some smell sensitivity. I can't be 100% sure that it is because of the Clomid though.

Thanks for asking!:flower:

So quick update on my end, things are moving along nicely and now from a 1.2 they are a 1.6 and should mature fully by tomorrow. So I have an appt Tom morning so they can tell me when I OV!

Twinklin: sry to hear but keeptrying!!! You never know what might happen!

So quick update on my end, things are moving along nicely and now from a 1.2 they are a 1.6 and should mature fully by tomorrow. So I have an appt Tom morning so they can tell me when I OV!

Twinklin: sry to hear but keeptrying!!! You never know what might happen!

:thumbup: awesome news ourfate!!!! That bfp is brewing... :hugs:

I just took my 2nd pill last night. I'm on 50mg CD6-10. I don't think I've had any side effects except for some smell sensitivity. I can't be 100% sure that it is because of the Clomid though.

Thanks for asking!:flower:

Ok cool, I'll probably be taking it next cycle, which I will probably be inducing very shortly with provera because this cycle is so confusing that I feel like it's at a dead-end. :lol: I'm excited to start clomid though.

Good luck though, keep us posted on how it works for you, there are a lot of clomid ladies on this thread. :hug:

lulu and steph, sorry about the bfns :(

twinklin, sorry to hear that, I know exactly how you feel, that was me last cycle :(

brilliant news ourfate :)

good luck jess, how are you finding it so far?

AWESOME NEWS ourfate!!:thumbup::happydance: tons of :dust: your way!!

SockriTease: Tell Me About it!! It like hitting a brick wall sometimes](*,)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->