Last provera pill. Welcoming the witch!

Twinklin: UGhh stupid doc...they said I have to wait until my appt.!!! :cry:
After that appt. she said I can call in and come in any time to check whatever I want to be checked. This sux,,but those are the rules! But He's the best dr. that I have seen!

that is stupid as all get out... do you have refills on your bottle?

I do on Clomid but not on provera. Im really scared to take the Clomid though because I really think i have a cyst since I've been cramping so much. Now I have like a burning sensation on my right ovary!!! :growlmad:

And yes i totally agree WAITING SUX!!!](*,)

Unfortunately yes....i have to wait! On Saturday I did my last IC hpt...and ofcourse it was a :bfn: :nope:

Um the only symptoms I've had has been that cramping, then burning sensation on my ovary.
Waves of nausea(but I REALLY do think thats just me) since I have made these symptoms up before :haha: and Thats just about it!
And my bbs are a bit sore...but I wouldn't consider that a symptom since most of the time they are!! (im a bit busty):haha:

I called my doc office to let them know I started taking the provera and wanted to know when I could schedule the HSG test. The nurse laughed at me and said she was so happy I called in :lol:. First, she scolded me nicely for taking the provera so early and said I need to wait until :af: would at least be due :haha: and she told me to stop taking it so I guess I will for now :lol:. I can't schedule the HSG until :af: starts though, which is what the hurry was sheesh. Come on lady!!! :rofl: They just think I'm such a character at the docs office, but time is of the essence. :)

sockritease~~ you are tooo funny... little cheating on the time frame arent we lol

so i'm at dpo11 i thought it was dpo 12 for some reason.. and i tested again there is something there its very very light.. so since i looked at my calendar i realized i was off.. so I'm testing again on tuesday dpo13. trying to put a picture on here and see what yall think.... i texted it to a friend of mine and she says she sees something :shrug:

bunche of prayers and love to all of you!!!!

Lulu: I think I definitely see a very faint line hun! But u know what, test back again in a day or 2.Of late,I have been so obsessed with these sticks that I 'always see a line', even on a unused stick, my husband laments.

yeah i'm going to test in the morning and thursday! i'm very excited to find out what's going on especially after this morning

Good luck Lulu!!! I'm so excited for you, keep testing hun :hugs:

I called my doc office to let them know I started taking the provera and wanted to know when I could schedule the HSG test. The nurse laughed at me and said she was so happy I called in :lol:. First, she scolded me nicely for taking the provera so early and said I need to wait until :af: would at least be due :haha: and she told me to stop taking it so I guess I will for now :lol:. I can't schedule the HSG until :af: starts though, which is what the hurry was sheesh. Come on lady!!! :rofl: They just think I'm such a character at the docs office, but time is of the essence. :)

bahaha you are too funny, but that sucks they are making you wait! lol

Thanks sockritease! :hugs: i'm testing again in the morning fingerscrossed :)

Um the only symptoms I've had has been that cramping, then burning sensation on my ovary.
Waves of nausea(but I REALLY do think thats just me) since I have made these symptoms up before :haha: and Thats just about it!
And my bbs are a bit sore...but I wouldn't consider that a symptom since most of the time they are!! (im a bit busty):haha:

Ha ha ha! :D I can imagine.. Reminds me of the time when af was a couple of days due and I was hunting for symptoms like crazy.. I was constanlty poking my BB's to see if was sore which eventually got terribly sore!:shrug:

But your symptoms are quite promising so fingers crossed for you hun!:hugs:

Hi Sockri I can completely relate to this situation; I told my hubbie how frustrating it has been for me to wait hopelessly when I know nothing is happening on the inside. Dont know what he thought but has now hid the tablet box from me and said he would only release it after a week or so! cheeky monkey :growlmad:

Come to think about it, I guess it's perhaps a better idea to wait for a few more days probably and give our body a breather? what say?

yes i have and i got a very light faint positive but that bad boy is thick :) on a EPT.

and like to believe the same on an answer test. it's sooooooooooo faint. not calling it my :bfp: yet that line needs to be a little darker. after all these years i'm not (well trying not) lol to get my hopes up just yet.. so i started holding my pee and i'm going to hold it and try not to drink anything till like 12/1 then i should be able to test again.. fingerscrossed! i'll post pics tonight :hugs: & :dust: to ya'll wonderful ladies :)

yes i have and i got a very light faint positive but that bad boy is thick :) on a EPT.

and like to believe the same on an answer test. it's sooooooooooo faint. not calling it my :bfp: yet that line needs to be a little darker. after all these years i'm not (well trying not) lol to get my hopes up just yet.. so i started holding my pee and i'm going to hold it and try not to drink anything till like 12/1 then i should be able to test again.. fingerscrossed! i'll post pics tonight :hugs: & :dust: to ya'll wonderful ladies :)

A line is a line Lulu:happydance::happydance: Yay please post pics!!! :happydance::happydance:

[

Ha ha ha! :D I can imagine.. Reminds me of the time when af was a couple of days due and I was hunting for symptoms like crazy.. I was constanlty poking my BB's to see if was sore which eventually got terribly sore!:shrug:

:haha: I think we all go thru the "imaginary symptoms" stage! :haha::blush:

A line is a line Lulu:happydance::happydance: Yay please post pics!!! :happydance::happydance:

Thanks for all the support.. i guess i'm just a little scared cause of the others i have lost early.. staying positive though! i will definitely post pics this afternoon :)

[

:haha: I think we all go thru the "imaginary symptoms" stage! :haha::blush:

yeah that's the truth.. you poke and check till you think there is a smallest sign..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->