Last provera pill. Welcoming the witch!

He prob. wants your to go on birthcontrol a few months then get off.. so that hopefully your hormones will get straight and your cycles will be normal again.

That was one of the things my dr. offered to me.. and he also offered the provera each month.. or provera and clomid.. and of course I choose clomid haha.

Hey ladies not much in my cycle... same o..

Now I'm just waiting to take provera and start a brand new cycle! Can't wait!

I applied to a job.. as a office assistant in a obgyn office. I hope I get it.. I'd love it so much. But I havn't gotten a call... :( My friend applied as a office assistant to the dermatology office and for called the next day and got hired. And she has just as much experience as me.. :( I really hope I get a call! I havn't had a job since November and I'm ready to get back in there!

Well pregnancy test was a big fat negative! as always..so i guess ill be going on b/c for awhile :(

How many days did you ladies take progesterone to bring on af? oh, and what mg?

Sooo Ready-My first time taking Provera I took 1 pill for 10 days @ 10 mg. AF started either 2nd or 3rd day after last pill. This time around I took the same dosage for the same about of days and ive been waiting now for 10 days. i called my dr. today and he wants to put me on b/c. so i think it just depends on the person,and even then its not very consistant.

i took the same amount as t_anderson, the first timeit came 2 days after the next it came almost 2 weeks, and T_anderson i would wait a little longer if they let you! my nurse said it can take 3 weeks! just to see, cuz going on BC wouldnt be fun! more time wasted i think haha good luck though!

and Ann thats exciting to start our clomid!:happydance:

lulu-???did you test??

Steph- whats your next step!

and how are all the other ladies doing in your journey!

im just waiting for the 5th now to go in for a blood preg test! i cant test like you ladies because the HCG shot i got stays in my body like 14 days! but oh boy did it ever make me feel SO DRAINED alllllll day for 3 days! but worth it, i confirmed OV yesterday i had one mature foli! and had :sex: sat sun and monday like they told me! so lets hope!

have any of you heard of the gender pee test that you can buy and do at home at 10 weeks!!!!! i was reading the first tri page and saw! thats awesome! they dont have that in canada! def will be ordering! just for the fun of it!!!!

oh and was walking the dog on the weekend and saw a baby bouncer chair and it was greatttt condition, looked new! so just for fun i asked the lady how much, not planning on buying it, and she said $2!!!!!! so i HAD to buy it, lol now it stares me in the face everytime i go in my bedroom cuz i have no where else to put it, and i cant let my stepson see it, as he doesnt know we are trying :haha:

HEY OURFATE!!!:wave:
OMG im excited for you!!! Fx'd that you get your :bfp:!!!:happydance:

And as for my next step .... just wait till my next dr. appt. which is Oct. 19:hissy: or if the :witch: shows up well i'll start my Clomid again!
ugh I feel so defeated:cry: I was almost sure this was my month!!

But thats ok...just means Ill get to try again later

Ourfate-thanks for the input,its always appreciated! :) i have been thinking about changing drs..kinda up in the air i love this one personally but his nurse is the one who i talk to 95 % of the time and she isnt very nice! Not very explainatory,and any questions i have i get a round about answer. I have a hard time making apts and getting calls back not to mention their 45 mins away so i cant pop in if i have problems. Anyways,once again thanks for the advice!

Hey gals just got back from my scan, and just as I was expecting no surprises here.. The doc confirmed that clomid hadn't worked very well this cycle so has upped my dose to 100mg for the next cycle. However he has strongly advised me to take a couple of weeks off all the meds before I start provera.. I told him how keen I am to start provera around the 1st oct..
To be honest I am feeling a bit let down, sad & confused, but despite all ups and downs,I now look forward to my next cycle, it amazes me how quickly the human mind can reconcile! Hope all will go well from here.. :dust::dust:
Roll on September!!

i took the same amount as t_anderson, the first timeit came 2 days after the next it came almost 2 weeks, and T_anderson i would wait a little longer if they let you! my nurse said it can take 3 weeks! just to see, cuz going on BC wouldnt be fun! more time wasted i think haha good luck though!

and Ann thats exciting to start our clomid!:happydance:

lulu-???did you test??

Steph- whats your next step!

and how are all the other ladies doing in your journey!

im just waiting for the 5th now to go in for a blood preg test! i cant test like you ladies because the HCG shot i got stays in my body like 14 days! but oh boy did it ever make me feel SO DRAINED alllllll day for 3 days! but worth it, i confirmed OV yesterday i had one mature foli! and had :sex: sat sun and monday like they told me! so lets hope!

Good going ourfate! We definitely need all this positivity going on! I would love to see some BFP's in here as am pretty sure It will give me some much needed encouragement to keep ploughing through..:hugs::hugs:

Lulu: how is it going?

Hey ladies not much in my cycle... same o..

Now I'm just waiting to take provera and start a brand new cycle! Can't wait!

I applied to a job.. as a office assistant in a obgyn office. I hope I get it.. I'd love it so much. But I havn't gotten a call... :( My friend applied as a office assistant to the dermatology office and for called the next day and got hired. And she has just as much experience as me.. :( I really hope I get a call! I havn't had a job since November and I'm ready to get back in there!

Hey Ann, here is me sending you my best wishes all the way from London:hugs::hugs:..I really hope you get the position! have u heard from them yet?

Hey ladies!!! :wave: one day away and so much to read :coffee:. You'll be happy to know that I did adhere to the docs orders and hid the provera from myself :haha:. Welcome to the newbies, and tanderson, sorry about the bfn, we all hate seeing those.

Lulu hun, you're not taking OPKs those are HPTs so far now I'm believing that you got you :bfp: :yipee: a line is all you need no matter how faint it is.

Twinkin, I'm sure the higher dosage will work just fine :hugs:

And good luck to everyone. You ladies had me cracking up reading back over what I've missed. :rofl:

sockritease you are funny :rofl: Well Ladies tested again this morning and the line is a little darker then yesterday and still thick..

I want to say it's my :bfp: but after 8 years of this battle i'm scared to say it just yet as long as the line keeps getting darker i'm happy in knowing it's still there :) I'm retesting in the morning and by what that says i'll call the dr tomorrow also..

Ann keep your head up sweetie :hugs:

Ourfate~ praying and sending :dust: your way!!!!! :hugs:

sockritease you are funny :rofl: Well Ladies tested again this morning and the line is a little darker then yesterday and still thick..

I want to say it's my :bfp: but after 8 years of this battle i'm scared to say it just yet as long as the line keeps getting darker i'm happy in knowing it's still there :) I'm retesting in the morning and by what that says i'll call the dr tomorrow also..

thats awesome news Lulu! But I hear you and completely understand.. I only wish you well and I am sure your lines are gonna get fatter and darker! :flower::flower::flower::flower:

thats awesome news Lulu! But I hear you and completely understand.. I only wish you well and I am sure your lines are gonna get fatter and darker! :flower::flower::flower::flower:

the line is fat just very lite :wohoo: keep the luck and prayers coming

the line is fat just very lite :wohoo: keep the luck and prayers coming

have you tried clearbluing yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"