Last provera pill. Welcoming the witch!

No i'm EPTing it lol EPT is my brand, it's never lied to me i did get a clearblue yesterday at lunch and it did the same. very lite.

im soooo happy knowing my lil pistachio hasnt went anywhere that it's still there..
my dh said that i was addicted to testing, and i thought about it and realized im not, that i do it cause as long as those test keep getting a little darker i know it's still there :)

OMG LULU!! How exciting!!! AAAAHHH can't wait to put a :bfp: next to your name!!! :wohoo:!! I'll be praying for you!!!

thank ya'll im very excited! kind of feels like a dream but i'll keep ya'll posted on the test in the morning and what the doctor says :) lots of LOVE :dust: & PRAYERS FOR YOU GIRLS!

And Dont worry I'll still be in this thread to pull for ya'll no matter what :)

Thanx Lulu!! :hug:

Well girls as for me....I haven't tested after the last :bfn: I got which was last week sometime I think. LOL and the only reason is because I ran out of IC hpts. :haha:
But all my cramps and twinges have stopped. And I really don't like to symptom spot...because it always turns out to be nothing. But heres a list and tell me what you girls think!! :laugh2:

-Cramps for about 4 days straight (they have now stopped)
-Dull pressure feeling in uterus
-Sharp twinges on BBs (not sore at all)
-Very yellow pee
-Sleep thru the night (which i don't do at all EVER..i always wake up here and there)
-Hot flashes(my cheeks have been really rosy for the past couple of days)
-Metallic taste in mouth(I've only noticed it 2wice)
-Nausea after eating (not much, but noticeable)
-Headache here and there

Wow! steph that's alot of symptoms.... so you havent start your :af: ???

Wow! steph that's alot of symptoms.... so you havent start your :af: ???

Nope but im very irregular:blush: so thats not surprising!:haha:
And I know I shouldn't be symptom spotting cuz I do this every month and it turns out to be just me! :dohh:

Ourfate- big thanks to u ,u suggested waiting before start b/c. AF has arrived today! That means ill b stwrting my round of clomid soon!

Lulu: YAYY!! im am excited to hear about further tests!!!:happydance::happydance:, do you have a picture of any???

Steph: sounds good! wait a little longer and test again!!!:thumbup:

t_anderson! YAY! good thing you didnt start BC!!! that would have not been fun!! my nurse said AF always comes with taking provera sometimes just takes longer!:thumbup:

Hey ladies not much in my cycle... same o..

Now I'm just waiting to take provera and start a brand new cycle! Can't wait!

I applied to a job.. as a office assistant in a obgyn office. I hope I get it.. I'd love it so much. But I havn't gotten a call... :( My friend applied as a office assistant to the dermatology office and for called the next day and got hired. And she has just as much experience as me.. :( I really hope I get a call! I havn't had a job since November and I'm ready to get back in there!

Hey Ann, here is me sending you my best wishes all the way from London:hugs::hugs:..I really hope you get the position! have u heard from them yet?

Nope havn't heared from them.. :( But the position is still open. So we'll see...

twinklin- so how long do you have to wait to take it? did he say ok to the date you wanted?? and dont worry 50mg didnt work for me but 100mg did, and same with Lily!

sockritease- so when can you start your provera??

have any of you heard of the gender pee test that you can buy and do at home at 10 weeks!!!!! i was reading the first tri page and saw! thats awesome! they dont have that in canada! def will be ordering! just for the fun of it!!!!

oh and was walking the dog on the weekend and saw a baby bouncer chair and it was greatttt condition, looked new! so just for fun i asked the lady how much, not planning on buying it, and she said $2!!!!!! so i HAD to buy it, lol now it stares me in the face everytime i go in my bedroom cuz i have no where else to put it, and i cant let my stepson see it, as he doesnt know we are trying :haha:

I did the pee test last time I was pregnant.. and I couldn't really read it.. But I know of ladies that it actually worked for and it was right!

Lulu: YAYY!! im am excited to hear about further tests!!!:happydance::happydance:, do you have a picture of any???

t_anderson! YAY! good thing you didnt start BC!!! that would have not been fun!! my nurse said AF always comes with taking provera sometimes just takes longer!:thumbup:

no but i will try to get some up tonight :)

sockritease you are funny :rofl: Well Ladies tested again this morning and the line is a little darker then yesterday and still thick..

I want to say it's my :bfp: but after 8 years of this battle i'm scared to say it just yet as long as the line keeps getting darker i'm happy in knowing it's still there :) I'm retesting in the morning and by what that says i'll call the dr tomorrow also..

I really hope it's your bfp!! How exciting!! :happydance::happydance:

yeah ann, i wouldnt go paint the room pink if they said girl but just for fun and to make the waiting for the scan easier! lol

I agree! I had a girl and I couldn't tell if the color was green(boy) or a orangish(girl) color... I bought one for my cousin when she was pregnant and hers turned deep green and she had a boy. Mine was a lot more lighter then hers.. So I'm guessing mine was saying girl.

Yea I'll probably test Friday or Saturday...and if a :bfn: comes out ill just have to suck it in and wait till' Oct. 19 and STOP imagining these symptoms
lol

twinklin- so how long do you have to wait to take it? did he say ok to the :flodate you wanted?? and dont worry 50mg didnt work for me but 100mg did, and same with Lily!

Hey Hun thanks for giving me hope :flower:
He asked me to give myself a good couple of weeks from now before I start provera which is around 2nd week of October. But then I was pleading for him to meet me half way through the bridge, so we agreed to start provera on the 1st October. Its still a lot of waiting but am trying to stay positive. Hopefully things go well with my next cycle. And you have about 13 more days before u can test how exciting!!:hugs::hugs:

twinklin- so how long do you have to wait to take it? did he say ok to the :flodate you wanted?? and dont worry 50mg didnt work for me but 100mg did, and same with Lily!

Hey Hun thanks for giving me hope :flower:
He asked me to give myself a good couple of weeks from now before I start provera which is around 2nd week of October. But then I was pleading for him to meet me half way through the bridge, so we agreed to start provera on the 1st October. Its still a lot of waiting but am trying to stay positive. Hopefully things go well with my next cycle. And you have about 13 more days before u can test how exciting!!:hugs::hugs:

thats good then, not as much waiting. thats the part of TTC i HATE, so much waiting!!!!! and yeah, i will be testing at home a few days before that, the HCG should be out of my system by then, so we will see!!!:happydance: and im going on vacation on sat to sunday so it will make the time go by faster

ok ladies i think i got the picture up.. lets try it! this is the one from this morning

also the line is thicker in person phone camara sucks lol

Attachments

• CIMG0116.jpg
    CIMG0116.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member