Last provera pill. Welcoming the witch!

I think I might see something! Would you be able to go in a get a blood test?

i'm going to test tomorrow morning and as long as it is a little darker than todays i'll call the dr. hopefully they'll get me in tomorrow or friday the latest... but todays was a little darker than yesterday so i think it's going good..

but i'll let ya'll know in the morning about the test and what the dr says :)

So excited and going to keep praying for you!!!!!!!! :dust: you deserve it Hun. We all do!

Definitely see a line!! So excited for you lulu!!! Hugs xx

hey ladies.. so i called the dr this morning and got appointment for oct17th cause that was when they said it could be seen and see a heartbeat.

but i starting having dull pink spotting :cry: so i think i'm losing it. i'm going to retest on saturday and keep a eye on this spotting.. but i'm not feeling all that positive right now

hey ladies.. so i called the dr this morning and got appointment for oct17th cause that was when they said it could be seen and see a heartbeat.

but i starting having dull pink spotting :cry: so i think i'm losing it. i'm going to retest on saturday and keep a eye on this spotting.. but i'm not feeling all that positive right now

I'm sorry Lulu. My cousin had spotting and she ended up getting to fullterm. I hope that the same for you! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

thanks ann :hugs: i just dont feel that positive about this time for me.. i'm hurting very badly in my lower stomach and my back :cry:

hey everyone, havent been on in a few days so gona go catch up on the thread, just letting you know that I got a bfn and af came, so devastated that I got a bfn but at the same time am glad that I finally ovulated and had a 30 day cycle and got af on my own without provera. I am away to get reading now and catch up on everyone x

sorry to hear lily, but just remember its around the corner for all of us now!!!

thanks ourfate, onto round 3 for me, whats going on with you?

i went in saturday which confirmed i OV, got a HCG shot, and now waiting till oct 5th to get blood test. hoping i get my :bfp: we will see!!!

I can't wait to start my next round of clomid! I'll be on 50mg again.. :( But with metformin this time so hopefully that will help me ovulate!

twinklin- so how long do you have to wait to take it? did he say ok to the date you wanted?? and dont worry 50mg didnt work for me but 100mg did, and same with Lily!

sockritease- so when can you start your provera??

Not until the 26th....booooooooooooo! :haha:

Hey Lily :wave: I was thinking about you. Glad to hear you thinking positive. And it is so exciting that things are pointing in the right direction :thumbup:

Lulu :hugs: I'm not giving up on this one yet. Lots of preggos have spotting enough to think its :af: and carry full term. FXed for you hun.

Ourfate :happydance: you are on a roll hun, keep the good news coming!

I hope all is well with everyone. :friends:

thanks girls :hugs: thank you sooo much.. i'm trying to stay positive.. really just hoping it's implantation bleeding since i ovulated later... but i'll stay calm and retest on saturday.. keep ya'll in my prayers ya'll are the best :hugs: & :dust:

Hey Girls :hello:

All looking good around here!!

& Lulu Think positive! Im praying for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->