Last provera pill. Welcoming the witch!

hey ladies i hope ya'll are doing good. keeping ya'll in my prayers

I also wanted to let ya'll know the bleeding has gotten worst so i'm 99% sure i lost the pregnancy :cry: just thought ya'll should know.

I also wanted to let ya'll know the bleeding has gotten worst so i'm 99% sure i lost the pregnancy :cry: just thought ya'll should know.

Oh dear I am sooooo sorry to hear this Lulu :cry:
But am sure I've read a lot of women bleed during pregnancy? I wish, pray and hope its not a bad news dear.. Lots of prayers your way..

As for me well my office life totally sucks man!I have had the crappiest week of the year.. I honestly wish I could just become invisible for a while., I am so knackered :'(
I cant tell you how glad I am it is friday!

Sorry to hear that Lulu. :( I hope your alright. :flower::hugs::hugs:

Not too much here. Other then I'm on my 3rd day of provera.

And I've had no more side effects from metformin except that one day. But I have been VERY moody.. don't know if that's from meformin tho.

I'm sorry to hear about the bleeding Lulu :hug:

Sorry to hear lulu :hugs:

Well I'm off for a week on vacation!!! I don't know if I will have the chance to come on here and talk!!! I hope so I will go crazy!!

Hi ladies! :hi:

Ourfate, glad you hear you get to relax for a week, vacations are always exciting. Hope you get to still talk to us when you're not out havong fun :)

So, I'm happy to say that the :witch: came on her own today :yipee: so I don't have to wait for provera anymore, which is a relief.

Question for you ladies though, have any of you taken soy? I hear it acts as a natural clomid.

hey ladies, I'm sorry for your loss Lulu. and sockritease I'm glad she came on her own. :-D and ourfate I hope you have an awesome vacation. as for me, I ordered some ICs off eBay and tonight I HAD to poas! lol and well do y'all mind giving me your thoughts?

IMG_20110925_204212.jpg

hey ladies sorry i havent been on... been sleeping alot, the bleeding has lighting up some and the cramping has to so i promise that i would test again today and i did two hours after i got up and the hpt line is darker then thursdays line im soooooooooo confused..

sockritease~ congrats on the :af: visit i know you are happy :hugs:

ourfate~ you are sooooooooooooooo lucky! i really wish i was going on a weeks vacation! lol but i hope you get so much needed rest!

Crystal~ i really think i see something hmmmmmmm

hey ladies, I'm sorry for your loss Lulu. and sockritease I'm glad she came on her own. :-D and ourfate I hope you have an awesome vacation. as for me, I ordered some ICs off eBay and tonight I HAD to poas! lol and well do y'all mind giving me your thoughts?

View attachment 270405

I can see a faint line. How many dpo are you now?

Hey ladies!

Crystal- I think I see something but I'm on my phone so can only see the small pic! Good luck!!

Lulu can't you get a blood test from your doctor?? Or else if I were you I would buy a digi. Good luck still praying for you!

As for me, hoping that this relaxing is doing me good and hoping I have a little bean growing in me, I will be testing in a week! Can't wait!
Me and DH rented a cottage for a week. It is nice to finally just get away from all the stress!

So, my HSG test is scheduled for next Monday on October 3rd, which will be CD10 for me...past the clomid days in a cycle. I started taking soy last night and I'm glad that I did, because I probably wouldn't have gotten the :thumbup: on clomid at that point in my cycle anyways. I hope all is well with all of you :hugs:

Hey ladies sorry I havnt been on.. My laptop charger broke. And prob can't get a new one for a few weeks till they send me one. And im on my phone. I believe I'm on day six of provera and I start 1500mg of metformin today.

Hey ladies sorry I havnt been on.. My laptop charger broke. And prob can't get a new one for a few weeks till they send me one. And im on my phone. I believe I'm on day six of provera and I start 1500mg of metformin today.

:hi: Ann!! Are you taking provera for 10 days? Yay for Metformin, are than any usual side effects that come with those?

:hi: Ann!! Are you taking provera for 10 days? Yay for Metformin, are than any usual side effects that come with those?

Yep, provera for 10 days. So far I only had one day of side effects on metformin the 2nd day I used it... and it was just diarhhea.... :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->