Last provera pill. Welcoming the witch!

Silly question ladies. Ive heard 2 different answers. Dr said first day of period is cd 0 then 2nd day is cd 1 qnd so on,but ive read some that say first day of period is cd 1...please help!!

O and i started 150 mg of clomid today on cd 5 atleast i think...lol

My dr. said the first day you start is cd 1.

Hey ladies sorry I havnt been on.. My laptop charger broke. And prob can't get a new one for a few weeks till they send me one. And im on my phone. I believe I'm on day six of provera and I start 1500mg of metformin today.

:hi: Ann!! Are you taking provera for 10 days? Yay for Metformin, are than any usual side effects that come with those?

Yep, provera for 10 days. So far I only had one day of side effects on metformin the 2nd day I used it... and it was just diarhhea.... :wacko:

Oh yes, now I remember, you did mention that awesome side effect. Just stay close to the toilet. :dohh:

Silly question ladies. Ive heard 2 different answers. Dr said first day of period is cd 0 then 2nd day is cd 1 qnd so on,but ive read some that say first day of period is cd 1...please help!!

I've always heard the first day of :af: is CD1. I don't think there is a CD0, nice try doc :lol::yipee: for clomid :hugs:

So since i started clomid today which i thought was cd5 isactually cd6 is it ok? Does it effect anything?

Hi Gals, Good morning :flower:

Hope all of you are doing well.. I am having a very busy phase at work right now :wacko: so there is harldy any time for me to do any of the things i want to do lol!
But I will be popping by to say a hello every now and then and to check on you gals.. I am hoping to start provera in a day or two and hope all goes well with this cycle! Tons of baby dust to all :dust::dust::dust:

Hi Gals, Good morning :flower:

Hope all of you are doing well.. I am having a very busy phase at work right now :wacko: so there is harldy any time for me to do any of the things i want to do lol!
But I will be popping by to say a hello every now and then and to check on you gals.. I am hoping to start provera in a day or two and hope all goes well with this cycle! Tons of baby dust to all :dust::dust::dust:

:hi: Twinklin!!! I hope :af: starts without you needed to take provera. FXed.

:wave: Hi ladies!!! How are you all? :hugs:

Hi Sockri, all is well here.. hope you are well too..:flower:
Still no :af: here I was waiting all these days to give my body a chance to have a natural cycle but not much luck with it. Will start provera tomm..
How is it going with you?

How is everyone else then? Its been pretty quiet in here :sulk:

Hi Twinklin! :hugs:

I felt like it was ghost town in here myself :haha: I'm good hun, just waiting for OV now and each second is ticking away so slowly :dohh:. Still not looking forward to my HSG on Monday :nope:. Glad to hear you're starting provera tomorrow, get the next cycle moving right along.

Happy Friday! :wohoo:

Thank you Lily. What CD are you now?

I miss you ladies. What's going on with everyone? Our thread used to be so lively :sulk:

well im back from my vacation!!!!!! had a great relaxing time!!! but took a test just now, i am 13DPO and :bfn: so i wont keep my hopes up. damn! not even like maybe a line. nothing lol

how are all you other ladies doing??

omg, well i just looked at my test again. for shits and giggles, and now that the test area dried up i see a line!!!!!!!!!! so now question, do you ladies think 20 mins after taking it will give proper results???? i googled it and a site said you can for 30 mins after! it was a pink dye aswell?? hmmmmmm will test tomorrow morning to see but want my fav ladies oppinions! be honest though!!

:wave: Hi ourfate! Welcome back, sounds like you had a great time. I'm not sure if tests are really good if you test after the time listed on the box, but I've been thinking you'd come back from vacay with a BFP to announce :wohoo:. I'll keep checking in to see your pics of your :test:

thanks!, i will test again tomorrow morning! and let you know.

whats going on with you???

Not too much been really tired, I can't seem to stay awake today :sleep: :lol: I have my HSG on Monday, and I'm really freaked out and scared about it. I know, I need to relax, I just really want it over with. But other than that, ready to start my poas addiction :haha:

sockri I am cd11 and the days are dragging by! try not to panic about monday, I will be thinking about you, hope all goes well

welcome back ourfate, glad you had a nice holiday, you should post a pic of your test if you can, I cant wait to hear what your test tomorrow morning shows, I have a good feeling and my fingers are crossed for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->