Last provera pill. Welcoming the witch!

Hope everyone is doing ok!! I'm on cd 3 today af is still pretty heavy.

I'm on cd 4 today, so only a day ahead of you, can't wait for af to leave!!

Afm, I'm on the ovulation battle. Took two OPKS so far today, one more to go for tonight. I'm getting very close. Check them out.

Attachments

• 106a.jpg
    106a.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 106noon.jpg
    106noon.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 0
hey girls, the opks are looking good sockritease, ourfate I really loved your text you found from the internet, afm I am cd16 today nothing much to report, hoping 3rd time lucky with the clomid!

pics look good socri!!! and and hope this is your last round of clomid lily, how long are they going to try you on it till they do something different???

Here is a pic of my OPK today. The lines are the same color today, but I was waiting for the test line to be darker than the control. I'm thinking positive??? Not sure though.

Attachments

• 107.jpg
    107.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 107a.jpg
    107a.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 2
im not to sure i have never really used them and dont really know how, but they look good, is the one suppost to be darker to indicate that you Ov??

The line on the left is the test line. For it to be +, the test line has to be as dark as, or darker than the control line on the right.

so exciting, hope all the little :spermy: make it to your lil bean!!! i really hope for our :bfp: this cycle!!!!

so this weekend is the canadian thanksgiving!, YAY TURKEY! im so full!!! went to my dads for dinner, where i found out my brothers girlfriend, is PREG! YAY....*rolls eyes*
im SO excited and yet, So annoyed at the same time. i wanted to have the first grandchild for my family. and now thats gone, they werent even trying to have a baby!! AND i feel like i find out people are preg, then i watch them go through the whole thing and im still not!!! so im REALLY hoping that this month i get a :bfp: because i dont want to sit there as everyone awes over her growing belly, and her baby. BAH. but still so happy! haha

:yipee: for your addition to your family. Hopefully you can announce your eggo is preggo soon too. :hugs2:

it would be nice, because they JUST found out, so not far along, then i could have someone to go through it with

im right here :) :hugs: everyone! sorry i havent been around it's been crazy busy.. but i'm going to play catch up with ya'll right now and then i'll update everyone on us

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Hey Lulu!!! Looks like you're taking clomid this cycle...you weren't on clomid before were you?

i've caught up! :wohoo: everyone did disappear lol it's ok i'm back...

to answer your question sockritease i was on clomid aug/sept. I ended up getting a :bfn: and since money was tight and times was hard i couldnt get my clomid for this cycle.. so maybe i ovaluted on my own who knows.. i finally looked at my calendar last wednesday and realized that that should of been my ovulation day.. we did bed that day but didnt do the cups or preseed.. today should be 5dpo. and i've notice cm and pinkish when i wipe. sorry tmi. so i have no clue whats going on. it's been really busy and stressful here lately with other things going on. so i havent really been trying this cycle.. so we shall see.. also never heard back from my nurse when i call that friday after :af: showed up. what a slack ass (sorry for the language)

I really thought one of us would of had a :bfp: last cycle.. but it's ok. one of us will sooner or later..

even though i have been M.I.A i have prayed for ya'll and thought of ya'll just havent had a chance to type to ya'll but I'm going to make sure to check in everyday :) missed yall bunches.

:hug: :friends:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->