Last provera pill. Welcoming the witch!

Yeah, it sounds like you've been pretty busy. Glad to have you back though. That's crazy you still haven't heard back from that nurse :growlmad:. I thought your ticker was right, I was gonna say we're really close in our cycle. Well, I hope not trying did good for you. Lots of ppl get their bfp once they kinda stop trying. Hope things get a little less stressful hun. :hugs2:

yeah i have to change that ticker lol yeah we've been busy getting dh ready to haul logs again so the good thing is he'll be home everynight.. so next cycle we can try alittle better.

Well that's a good thing. I'm 1dpo today myself, so I'm not too far behind you. :hugs:

Yay lulu your back!!!, its good your husband will be home more! better chances! i know though i really thought one of us would!!! im CD9 today and going for a scan tomorrow to see if the clomid is working, im thinking about ordering some softcups for this cycle. lulu how long do you keep it in for?? and socri i love your "go spermy go" haha so cute!! this coming weekend i have a baby shower to go to for my bestfriend and im in charge of the games, do you ladies have any good ideas?? so far i got the string so everyone can guess how big the baby bump is, and then i will do a word scramble. and i was thinking baby food with no labels and people can guess.

One of the cutest games I played recently they had those tiny pacifiers frozen in ice cubes and you had to break the water to get to the pacifier to win. I like the "winner takes all" raffle too. You sale raffle tickets for a dollar and you tell them that winner takes all. At the end of the shower you pick a raffle ticket and the winner takes all but its not all the money, its a bottle of "all" detergent :haha:. Glad you like my :spermy: :img:

that is a cute idea about the winner takes all, haha

HEY OURFATE!!! :hug: yeah i'm glad to be back too :) about the softcups I would leave them in till the next morning.. if you dont want to do that leave it in a hour or two.

oh game i know of is you tie a string around your waist put a banana on the other end tied. and you have to swing it and knock two oranges the furthest is the winner. there is another one you can do baby bingo too..

ok ladies.. i need some of your opinions again... im actually on 7dpo yesterday i had light brown discharge and cramping didnt last but half the day.. and it's gone. what do ya'll think it was??? (sorry tmi but we're all use to it by now lol)

May have been implantation :shrug: FX'ed for you. I know we are getting some BFPs in this thread this month, so I'm rooting for you Lulu.

it sounds promising!!! hope its the real deal!!!!! :dust:

can you guys vote for my Cow, lol my Dog!!
https://bluebuffalo.com/halloween/costume-contest.php?costume=1295

hey girls hope everyone is ok, I am cd22, nothing really to report, don't you guy
s think time is just draaaging by?!?

nope! not just you! I just want my bfp! not feeling very confident though

Same here, I'm getting really impatient about it and I feel pressured as everyone around me seems to be pg. I'm just sooo ready! How many dpo are you?

no time is going tooooo slow!!!

im in a venting mode whos with me??? ugh!!!!

Thanks girls for the vote,
I feel like time is going by so slowly aswell, with little hope, I know it's not good to feel that way but that's just how I see it, and me aswell with everyone around me BUT me is getting preg! Ahhhh makes me want to scream!!!!!

tell me about it.. my best friend love her to death was a lesbian she just jumped the fence and only been with this guy two or three weeks and just found out she's prego... REALLY! REALLY!!!! i mean i love her and i'm happy for her.. it's this is BS!

and now my body is playing games apparently cause i'm on 7 dpo and this is day two of the brown mucus only when i wipe (soooo sorry tmi) and it only comes in the afternoon and last till i go to bed.. really! what is going on??? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->