Last provera pill. Welcoming the witch!

Hello lovely ladies!:flower::flower::flower::flower:

I hope all of you are travelling well in your journey! I am having such a busy phase at work right now but hopefully after the 2nd week of november things shud settle down a bit..

I started provera abt 7 days ago and now waiting for AF to arrive so that I can start Rd 2 Clomid. I am more than positive that before the end of this year all of us will have moved on to the First trimester forum!!:thumbup:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
tons of baby dust!

Hi Twinklin! I sure hope to see a lot of BFPs, seems like I'm seeing them posted everywhere else. Good to see you dropping in hun, I hope all is well. :hugs2:

i know what you mean twinklin, and best first is due in a month(was never ttc) and my brothers sister is now preg(not trying either) AHH

Hey twinklin! hope AF shows soon so you can get started,
my appointment yesterday showed i had one foli growing, so we will see sat how much it has grown!

Steph says Hey to everyone!! i have her on my facebook and had to msg her to see how she was doing! she has her appointment on wednesday!!!

Hey Ladies :friends: Just wanted to see how everyone is doing today.... update with me is still spotting as of yesterday afternoon.. nothing today on 9dpo.. still havent tested but i'll be testing the 20th (as long as i can hold off) lol

so we shall see if i got lucky from being so busy lol

Hey Lulu :hi: that's exciting can't wait for you to :test: I will be shortly after you on the 22nd at 12 dpo. FXed. We're pregnant until proven otherwise :thumbup:

Hey girls, great news about the follie ourfate, I got results yesterday that I didn't ovulate :( have to wait ut out for a bit to see if af will come (doubt it) then onto round 4 clomid, I can feel my dream slipping further and further away :(

Hope everyone is ok x

Hi Lily :wave:. Were you taking the same dosage of clomid that you ovulated on before? Are they going to change your dosage? Clomid confuses me a little...:hugs::hugs::hugs:

hi yeah, because I ovulated on 100mg they were keeping me on the same dosage but I didnt ovulate this time, they want me to stay on 100 again but I have no idea if af will come or not, they want me to wait it out a while before taking provera again, I have no idea how long " a while " is though

Last cycle, my FS wanted me to wait til :af: was due to at least give my body a chance to do it on it's own. Luckily :witch: came and I didn't have to take it to get this cycle to start. What CD are you on now? That's weird that it helped you OV once and then it didn't, did they tell you why? I'm getting prescribed clomid and it just seems kinda unsure. :shrug:

i know what you mean twinklin, and best first is due in a month(was never ttc) and my brothers sister is now preg(not trying either) AHH

Hey twinklin! hope AF shows soon so you can get started,
my appointment yesterday showed i had one foli growing, so we will see sat how much it has grown!

Hello ourfate thats awesome news bless ur follie!:flower:
what CD are you on now and when is ur next scan?

Oh dear I can imagine how difficult this must be for you hun..I am going thru a rough patch as well.. My cousin sister, 3 yrs yonger than I am, announced abt her preg in august.. My parents had gone to visit her 2 weeks ago and when they came back they couldn't stop adoring her beautiful belly, scan pics, what a great couple those 2 are, what a super dooper eating pattern she has, to, how many times she nauseated etc. Believe me, It was a slap on the face.
I grew so jealous that I shouted at them and didnt talk to them for over a week. :(
I just cant belive what a grumpy sort of a person i am turning into :cry:

However, I am praying as hard as I can with all my strenght, I am sure our Lord almighty will send our BFP's very soon!
baby dust sweets xx :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey Ladies :friends: Just wanted to see how everyone is doing today.... update with me is still spotting as of yesterday afternoon.. nothing today on 9dpo.. still havent tested but i'll be testing the 20th (as long as i can hold off) lol

so we shall see if i got lucky from being so busy lol

Hiya Lulu! Hope you are doing well, good luck to you! 5 more days to go, try not to cave in lol!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey Lulu :hi: that's exciting can't wait for you to :test: I will be shortly after you on the 22nd at 12 dpo. FXed. We're pregnant until proven otherwise :thumbup:

Ah Socri thats so true! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: Good luck to you as well!
Cant wait to see you two gals announcing ur BFP's! BRING IT ON!!
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

hi yeah, because I ovulated on 100mg they were keeping me on the same dosage but I didnt ovulate this time, they want me to stay on 100 again but I have no idea if af will come or not, they want me to wait it out a while before taking provera again, I have no idea how long " a while " is though

Hey Lily , similar situation here.. No luck with 50mg clomid so my FS had asked me to wait for 'a while' to give my body a chance to have a non-provera AF but poor luck. So I started provera abt a week ago now waiting for AF to arrive.. I am so tired of this waiting game.. Hope & pray this is it for all of us :hugs::hugs::hugs:

so i had my scan today, and my folli grew! and should Ov in a couple days, i go back tomorrow for another scan, come on :bfp:!!!

Lily, that would annoy me so much that it worked then it didnt, i know how you must feel about you "dream slipping away" i think the stages we are all now that with each :bfn: we feel even more like its slipping away!.

Lulu, cant wait to hear that you got your :bfp:!!!!!!!!!!

twinklin- im the same way with my brothers girlfriend who found out she is preg, it makes me so mad, but no one understand what we go through and how much it kills when you hear other people getting pregnant so easily!

hey ourfate glad your follie grew, great news!

twinklin - I hope it makes you ov this time, how long did you have to wait before starting provera?

sockri - I am cd25 today, no they didnt have an explaination for it, when are you starting? what dose and what days?

:wohoo: ourfate! :thumbup: I haven received my prescription yet, I have to call Monday. They're giving it to me for next cycle, if there is to be one. FXed that there is isn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->