Last provera pill. Welcoming the witch!

aww well i hope she decides to go for you, i would say still meet her tell her your story, you never know! and if not, then keep trying! you never know!! :hugs:

i refused to meet with her till she was sure.. i have to watch out for me.. and meeting her now wouldnt be good if she is flip flopping.. i told her that she sounds like she is wanting to keep it. and that I cant go through this.. and I said that she needed to figure it out and in a few months if she was wanting to still do it to call me.. I left the door open for it. but i'm very very doubtful.. I'm just sooooo down cause i've tried everything to become a mom and just feel like i'm running into that brick wall.. ugh!!!!

I totally understand that, adoption is hard on both ends and you never want to go through it with someone who is unsure about what their end decision is going to be. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

hey girls sorry I have been gone for so long, lulu I hope your okay, you are right, look after yourself, great news ourfate about your follie, how is everyone else? I am cd32, I have to wait to cd35 to start provera again then onto my 4th round clomid

sockri, it is good you have the same pic so I know its you lol

im sorry lulu, but i will still pray for you! and lily hopefully this cycle is yours!!!
as for me im in the 2ww now and if i dont see :witch: i have to go for blood work Nov 2nd. i feel absolutly nothing, and i know i should be hopeful, but i just dont feel it this month either, but i will try not to even think about it and see.

hey girls, I'm currently on pill 2 out of 5 of Provera and then I get to take my first round of Clomid on cd5-9; so excited!

I have taken Provera once before and got my period 2 days after stopping it. So can I expect about the same with this round? I really hope I don't have to wait 2 weeks to get my period -_- I'm far too impatient for that haha

Hey, I got my
Period 2 days after the first round and then 2 weeks after on the second. My nurse said it could take
Up to 3 weeks. Hopefully you don't have to wait long!!! Good luck!! I'm on my second round of clomid this month and in my 2WW

no, my doctor said that I know it works if I get a period about 2 weeks after I ovulate (I will be temping and using opks) and if it doesn't then to test and if bfn then round 2 of clomid. I get three rounds of 50mg and then she will add metformin if that doesn't work. If I don't ovulate this round then I will call and request 100mg.

well i hope it works for you right away!!! as you can see from my sig, 50 didnt work for me but thankfully they didnt make me wait next cycle they just upped the dose right away, i am being monitored while taking it, its nice because i know EXACTLY when i will ov, but a pain because its so many appts. so im hoping this is my lastt month!!

How's all you lovely ladies doing??? Pretty boring weekend for me, watched loads of movies, DH was working all weekend. Oh well. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

I've seen this thread name a bunch of times....but today it was extra meaningful. I truly am welcoming the witch today after a 123 day cycle!!! :yipee: Boy do I love Provera!!

Great news Lisa!!! I'm past the welcoming the witch stage, and hoping I don't see her in a week! Lol are you taking anything else with he provera

yaya Lisa! how long after your last pill did you get it?

on day 4 out of 5 and seriously cannot wait until I finally get the witch

Hi there! I am new and thanks to Ourfate for inviting me :) I am on my second round of provera (last pills today) and will start my first round of clomid on day 5. Very nervous but trying to think positive! :)

I took my last pill Thursday, spotted over the weekend, and started AF for real today!!! Woohoo!!

I have to call my dr tomorrow to schedule an hsg, then after that I will probably get Clomid if everything looks ok. I'm actually going to beg for Clomid before the hsg, I don't want another 123 day cycle!!

I think I've ovulated on my own (gotten positive opks at least) so I've got a small part of me that hopes my body wil reset itself after the provera and ovulate on it's own. Anyone heard of this happening?!

Hey Lisa! I havnt heared of anyone who took provera and it reset their cycles sad to say :(

Hey ladies! I'm still alive! Haha just busy now... Today my lower right ride is tender :(. I hope it's not a large cyst! I decided to take my temp this morning and it was 80.1 which is kinda high for me in the morning from my past cycles.. So I think I'm going to finish Out the rest of the cycle temping to see what it dose and maybe it wi stay high!

Bummer. I'm still hoping for a miracle and for ovulation to start without meds. :haha:

Ann - Hope it's not a cyst and everything goes ok. You reminded me that I need to start temping again. Ughh! It was nice not bothering with it the past few weeks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->