Last provera pill. Welcoming the witch!

hey ourfate glad your follie grew, great news!

twinklin - I hope it makes you ov this time, how long did you have to wait before starting provera?

sockri - I am cd25 today, no they didnt have an explaination for it, when are you starting? what dose and what days?

I had my last Af on the 3rd Sep. So I could have started taking provera around the 26th september but I had to give my body a breather as my FS had recommended. Started Provera last week, 10 mg for 7 days.

The :witch: is here. CD 1 Today. Starting Clomid Round 2 from tomm, 150 mg.
Fingers crossed hun xx

so i had my scan today, and my folli grew! and should Ov in a couple days, i go back tomorrow for another scan, come on :bfp:!!!

Lily, that would annoy me so much that it worked then it didnt, i know how you must feel about you "dream slipping away" i think the stages we are all now that with each :bfn: we feel even more like its slipping away!.

Lulu, cant wait to hear that you got your :bfp:!!!!!!!!!!

twinklin- im the same way with my brothers girlfriend who found out she is preg, it makes me so mad, but no one understand what we go through and how much it kills when you hear other people getting pregnant so easily!

Thats great news Ourfate! How big are they and what CD are u in?:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

so today im CD 14 and my follie is fully grown!!!!!!! so i got my HCG shot, and oh boy does that thing make you SOOO EXHUSTEDDDDD, on top of that i was helping through a baby shower, so right now im ready to pass out for the night and its only 7:00 haha so i should Ov tomorrow, and so we :sex: yesterday and today, and have to for 2 more days, now my hubby doesnt do well if we have :sex: everyday! so it realllly takes a lot of work just to finish! plus he is working night shift so we have to do it right when he gets home then i have to go straight to work and then wont see him till next morning to do that same thing! ah, i hope he can get the job done, or else i will be very annoyed haha

Twinkin, that's great that :af: started and you didn't have too long to wait. GL this cycle hun :dust:

Ourfate, that's awesome news hun!!! :wohoo: for the mature follie!!! Catch that eggy! FXed for you hun. This has to be your cycle. :dust:

whats new with everyone here??? when are you going to be testing lulu?? i cant wait to hear that you got your :bfp:!!!!

i was going to test the 20th... but i cave :( :bfn: it was.. so no worries am back in the trying game with my girls :)

It's still early Lulu, as long as the :witch: isn't in sight, then you're still in there. :thumbup: FXed.

thats what i'm wondering what last week was about cause it was going on for five days and im going to test again on the 20th but not very hopefully on this... but FXed for you sockritease :)

Yep, as long as you don't see her you are still in!!

Hey ladies sorry I havnt been around... Got my ultrasound today to see how my follicles are doing and my largest one was at 6mm :(. So most likely no ovulation again for this cycle... And I'll be starting 100mg of clomid next cycle.

I've just started this new job and getting uses to this new schedule.. Once it settles down I'm sure I'll be back more again :)

sorry about the folli but good luck with the clomid ann!!!!!!!

hey ladies.. sorry i havent been on in a bit.. but listen to this my husband and I was approached with a chance of a lifetime.. A friend of mine's co worker has a daughter that is 16 and she is pregnant and wanting to adopt the baby out.. she has already talked to a lawyer and is just looking for a family.. My friend told me about her today and we've actually have looked into it before but wanted to continue to try. Well we have sat down and discuss it and we are going to adopt :hugs: I'm sooo excited all we have to do is pay for the lawyer.

We discussed it and like i told my husband We've been doing this for 9 years and in the past 2 years alone i've lost 7 babies. and i can handle it no more. and this maybe our only chance of being parents the baby wont be born till april or may. so we have plenty of time to get things done around here and get ready. I'm very excited and nervious but we are going to meet with the girl and her mother and discuss everything further..

I will still be here supporting ya'll through ya'lls journey just as i hope ya'll will do the same for me..

omg YAYYYY!!! thats is GREATTTTT AWESOME FABULOUS NEWS!!! i am so extremely happy for you!!!!!!!!! this is your chance you have been waiting so long for, its your time now!!!! keep us posted on this journey!!! wow, im sooo happy for you lulu :hugs: :hugs:

you know what my parents had tried for a long time to have kids, and ended up adopting, and then since they werent trying and feeling pressured they had 2 more on their own, so you never know this new baby might bring lots of surprises later on in life!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->