Last provera pill. Welcoming the witch!

Dani welcome!!! Hopefully you only have to do the one cycle!!!!!

Ann I hope it isn't a cyst!!!

woot today is my last day of provera! bring it on, witch.

That's great Helena, my first time
I got it the second day and the. Next time it was almost 2 weeks, so hopefully it doesn't take that long!!

That's great Helena, my first time
I got it the second day and the. Next time it was almost 2 weeks, so hopefully it doesn't take that long!!

Isn't that crazy how differently your body responded to it each time?! Wow, these fertility drugs are a wild thing. :haha:

I was diagnosed with PCOS this month too! Are you taking clomid?!

I am! 50mg from cd 3-7 (my doctor said to do cd 5-9 but I based off of what I read I feel more comfortable with cd 5-9) and I'll be able to start as soon as the witch comes. I'm so excited to start it!

I was all worried about twins at first but now I kind of want them haha

Bummer. I'm still hoping for a miracle and for ovulation to start without meds. :haha:

Ann - Hope it's not a cyst and everything goes ok. You reminded me that I need to start temping again. Ughh! It was nice not bothering with it the past few weeks!!

I know I'm not a fan of temping either ! But I guess when you do it's nice to know what is going on in your cycle.

I was diagnosed with PCOS this month too! Are you taking clomid?!

I am! 50mg from cd 3-7 (my doctor said to do cd 5-9 but I based off of what I read I feel more comfortable with cd 5-9) and I'll be able to start as soon as the witch comes. I'm so excited to start it!

I was all worried about twins at first but now I kind of want them haha

I know I was hoping for twins now! But I have only had one folli grow each time! :(

I've had a ton of discharge today ( I thought I peed my pants during a meeting haha) so I'm hoping that's a sign that my period is on its way.

I'm posting so much but I really hope that I never have to see my ticker hit the 2 year mark. That is my Christmas wish

I hate when that happens!!!! Or when you can feel it coming and try to hold it!! Haha

I hope you don't have to hit the 2 year mark! Let's hope for your :bfp: on ur first round!

How's everyones week going??? Mine is good, painted our room, got a new king sized bed! It looks good! But I'm tired from all the painting

Ahhhhh a king size bed, I'm jealous!! We got a new bedroom set and mattress like 6 months ago, and my husband tried to convince me that we needed a king. Our room is big so it would fit, but we were used to a queen and I didnt want a king to seem too big Of course, wih that said, we went away this weekend and had a king size bed in the hotel...and it was AMAZING!

Haha yeah!! We aren't the cuddle type in bed, we both love our space! So it will be nice!!!!

what color did you paint? I so wanna repaint my apartment but I can't imagine having the energy or time to do it right now haha. AH I want a king! We had a queen but then moved into this teeny tiny apartment and had to get a full and even though we have the room now it's too new to get a new set so it's gonna be a bit before we upgrade.

This week is dragging but seems to be picking up. I have off on Fridays so only one more day left! Really hoping the witch comes soon so I can avoid having to go get a blood pregnancy test. doctor wanted me to wait to take the provera until after my blood test to rule out pregnancy but I KNEW I wasn't pregnant because I haven't ovulated so I just went ahead and took it and planned on saying that af came naturally but if she doesn't come by Tuesday I'll just go and get it.

It's supposed to snow here this weekend agh it isn't even Halloween yet!

I painted one wall red and the rest beige, needed something different.

And I had to take a blood preg test before too, pain in the butt when you know your not preg!

Ourfate - Yes we love our space when we sleep too. Plus, as my husband says, for a small person I take up a lot of room in the bed....apparently I sprawl out! :haha:

Helena - It's snowing here right now! Argh!

I want fall back!

I've been in such a bad mood today. I'm so crampy and horrible feeling. I swear if the witch doesn't come soon I will scream!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->