Last provera pill. Welcoming the witch!

Lulu, that is great news hun!!! Very excited for you and of course we will still be here for you because adoption is definitely a journey as well. I hope all goes well when you guys go to meet them. I was also going to say what ourfate said too because I know people that have gone to adopt and end up having babies of their own as well. GL hun and do keep us posted along the way. :hugs:

ha ha ha yeah that's happen to a few people i know.. but if so thats great. but if not that will be fine cause i'll still have my baby :) :hugs: :hugs: :friends:

love ya'll I'm sooo glad i did click on this thread cause i met wonderful friends

I'm so happy I came here aswell, the
Amount of support I get from all you ladies really has
Made this process soo much better!! Love u all!! :hugs:

Ladies, it's me Sockri. For some reason, my account blocked me out and has been deactivated :shrug:. I had to start a new one because I couldn't stay away. :wacko:

That's weird! Have to get use to the new name and remember it's you hahaha, how's everything with you

I know I feel like I'm all alone now :lol: no one knows who I am :nope:. I hope they will reactivate my account. I'm good though, still waiting.

Congrats lulu on adopting!!! How exciting!

I was wondering did anyone find out what size their largest follicle was after 50mg of clomid on cd 13 or close to cd 13?

Well on 100mg mine was 1.6, I didn't ov on 50

And sockri it's easier now that you have the same picture! Loll

Hey Girls!!! Sorry I've been gone for so long:hugs:

LuLu that is great news!!!!:happydance: Congrats.

GIRLS: Hows Everyone doing?....wow I really have to catch up!! :haha:

Well as for me i had my FS appt. yesterday...FS said had no cyst (good) but he wants me to try 50mg Clomid again and I was prescribed Provera again. He said My ovaries look really good. If I ever had a cyst that it sure didn't leave any evidence. :shrug: Soooo now I will start taking my Provera today and begin a whole new cycle once again....hopefully that last one! lol

Hi girls!! Hope you don't mind if I join you. I had to take provera several times now and I'm hoping not to have to take it again. This seems like a very supportive thread. :hugs:

Hey anon, it is a very supportive group!!!!!!! Welcome!!! Are you taking anything with your provera??

Hi there! Well I'm 10dpo I used soy this cycle and hoping I don't have to use provera again. I'm actually kinda like your ttc buddy :winkwink:, if you know what I mean. At least I hope you do.

P.S. its good to be known :thumbup:

Hey ladies just wanted to let you know ive talked with the birth mom.. and she's not completely serious about this :cry: i've come to a conclusion that it may never be meant for me to be a mom :( suppost to be meeting her tonite so i really dont know why if she hasnt figured this out yet :shrug: i'll keep ya'll posted

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->