Last time here... Any April babies coming this spring?

Thank you. :hugs: I hope you aren't in too much pain! It's such a rough symptom :(
I honestly don't know exactly how to avoid rough activities with a two year old, dogs and a house to run. :haha: Being a Stay-at-home mom for me means if I don't do it- it isn't getting done!

For example, a big baby sale is coming up next month so in preparation I am gathering up all the clothes/items Tyler has grown out of to sell and it is quite the hassle. Add on the kitchen floor that I had to mop thanks to one of the dogs and I am exhausted. Still have to get dinner sorted and the list goes on.

I imagine I will just look out for pain directly coming from my cervix because that would really be the only indicator. :shrug:

hi ladies, due end of April it has flown by but really not enjoying this pain in my lower abdo, feels like period pain and comes in waves daily eurgh, I have a connective tissue disease so the stretching ligaments feel like I'm being torn in half also. Her kicks are painful too. I'm still not organised either. DH hasn't done the nursery yet, still havnt got the Moses basket.

Im so glad im not thr only one who hasnt got sorted yet !!

Lol ill hit 30 weeks then panic i think..

These past 2 days friends of mine have had 2 known people habe babies at 31 and 30 weeks :(
Babies r fine thank god but o ony word has it made me pamic

Spd today is bad :( wen tryin to lift my leg to get in thr bath i nearly cried in pain.
Same once i tried gettin out and dressed :(
Ouch

Finally got the Moses basket from mothercare today! Feels good to be getting somewhere lol

I've been having stretchy pain at the top of my inner thighs & I feel it all day long and esp at night turning from one to the other side. It seems to be getting a bit more intense. I'm hoping it just stays like this as I can imagine this cld be quite painful as it affects every move. Didn't have this with first.

I've got stuff fr baby but i am starting to panic. I need to get hospital bag together, really get everything ready as in my mind I've only got a month to go.
My first was late premie & it gets me on edge I might be early again, so I need to get everything done NOW!

Little ones kicks are pretty painful now. I have absolutely no idea how he's lying. I'm getting lightning crotch regularly when I walk so I'm hoping he's settling head down...

Welcome comotion89! Sorry to hear about your pain but congratulations on your April baby! It seems we are all starting to get very achey. :(

----------------------------------------------------------
That's so scary emma! I want Jasmine to come early but not quite that early! I would be absolutely terrified. It's lucky that those little babies are doing okay.
----------------------------------------------------------
Hopefully your little one will stay put for you Qmama. :hugs:
Just in case though, get that bag packed! :haha:

I am definitely feeling a bit more urgent today. I have been cleaning alllll day. My house has been in a state of "almost tornado" for the past few weeks and it's finally getting to me. I am trying to clean it all up so I can organize and figure out what needs to be done :rofl:

So I just had another growth scan because of my hypocoiled cord and low fluid issue that they've been watching since mid December... fluid is fine and she's ahead of the average on growth. Guess everyone should calm down!! Maybe this is the drawback of too many scans??

Pain kicked in in the early hours of this morning. Bang on 30 weeks. Could not get comfortable last night. Work managed to sort me out with a more supportive chair today which helped.

Will get my hospital bag put together this weekend and see what else I need. The nursery is finished and travel system on order so ready for bumps arrival, just hope it's 37 weeks onwards.
I've got another scan booked on the 25th so excited to see how hes doing then.

Just saw this thread! Can I join you ladies? I see some familiar faces! :waves: I am due April 24th (but my technical due date at the doc is April 21st but I accidentally gave the wrong LMP and they won't change it)

Hello Powell and welcome :)

Bekah, I need to get my hospital bag sorted too!

32 weeks today and I actually feel emotional about how fast this pregnancy is going! I'm sooo excited to meet my baby but I know I will defo feel sad once pregnancy is over... As uncomfortable as it is lol

The more the merrier, welcome to all the new ladies :)

Certainly seems to be going by quickly now. First 20 weeks really dragged for me.

I wonder who will be the first to deliver in this group. Excited to start hearing of babies arriving!

33 weeks on Monday and all i have is a handful of clothes, one set of cot sheets, cradle and the car seat. AND the major thing we needed was a 7 seater car lol we got that last week. Such a relief. But our house is only 2 bedroom, for 6 of us!!!! Im so stressed over it, we can't afford to move any time soon so im going to have to have all 3 of my boys in the same room and bub in with us ( my 20 month old is still currently in a cot in our room ) hopefully we can move by the end of the year *sigh* i need a nappy bag and a hospital bag so i can pack them.

Hope you don't mind me coming in. I'm due April 26th with a baby boy :)

I need to start working on my hospital bag soon, at least get a few things in. And I'll be buying everything I need tomorrow to make some padsicles.

Misscalais- that must be stressful but kids don't really know any better so I don't think they'll be bothered by being crammed. My dad grew up in a 2 bedroom place... With 11 people!! (9 kids two parents) for your sake, I hope it's temporary though!

It's nice to see more people!

Last night I had a good hormonal cry after going to get up and feeling like my lady area was going to tear in half. My husband for once attempted to comfort me by saying we only have around 2 months left. Naturally this made me cry harder :rofl:

Bless ya :hugs: I had a bit of a moment last night too. Little misses movements were hurting my ripped to shreds stomach muscles but at the same time I was so happy she was so active. It's exhausting this pregnancy lark! xx

Okay well now I'm starting to panic lol I don't have anything ready! The one good thing we have ready to go when I go into labor is the newborn stem cell collection kit, which is very important. But other than that, I don't have a hospital bag ready or have any baby things yet as we are waiting to buy things after the shower.

However, my SIL did bring over a swing, a bouncy chair, a cosleeper, and a bunch of books this past week, so at least we have those things. And we just moved last week, so we're still getting settled. But I really want things ready to go soon!

Awww sweettart hun bless you a good cry helps i think sometims xx ope ur feelin ok to

Welcome new ladies :)

April is fast approaching..
Xx

I'm finding that time has moved quickly since 20 weeks. Getting things together bit by bit, and crossing some things off the to do list.

Got all the essentials ready for the hospital bag, will probably get that done in the next couple of weeks. (pads of every variety, lip balm, nappies, etc)
Finally found an outfit I like which covers everything that the hospital likes baby to have.
Accidentally had a colour leak from a new red outfit of DS's which has turned a blanket from light blue to pink, so that has been inadvertently handy :haha:
Have so many newborn/0-3 sleep suits and vests that we've had to tell the grandparents to stop buying them. Scary how many neutral ones we got before DS was born. Everything is all washed, so ready and waiting. Seeing the airer filled with teeny tiny outfits was so cute!

Found a travel cot I really really like, which has a changing mat and a bouncer in Babies R Us. Just need to convince Hubby about it :haha:
Still trying to get DS's bedroom ready for him to finally have his own room. Been delays after starting the wallpaper stripping, as previous owners put about 3 layers of wallpaper on to hide wood-chip paper, yuck. Hubby and FIL are planning to do a major attack tomorrow.
Other smaller bits include washing the moses basket and car seat covers.
Do need to hunt down for the car seats headrest. Got a couple of friends who had the same one who may still have theirs, otherwise gonna do a hunt on ebay.

Been getting some really strong and uncomfortable movements lately. Lots of stretching going from the body parts that keep sticking out.
And then I've had a minor bug, started yesterday afternoon, and finally starting to feel myself again this evening. Hate feeling ill in pregnancy, and not being able to do much about it. I always save the paracetamol for when I really really need it.

Misscalais- that must be stressful but kids don't really know any better so I don't think they'll be bothered by being crammed. My dad grew up in a 2 bedroom place... With 11 people!! (9 kids two parents) for your sake, I hope it's temporary though!
Thank you! Oh my goodness i could not even imagine how that would work lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->