Late April due date buddy

Berniep

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm 4 weeks pregnant and due around the 27th April, anyone else due round about then that would like to be my buddy? xxx

I will! I'm due 25th April.

How are you feeling so far?

Even though i've had 2 kids already it was quite a few years ago (my youngest is 6 on Wednesday) so i'd forgotten how quick some of the symptoms started, i'm exhausted all the time except for bedtime when i'm wide awake :dohh: although i find some time on laptop followed by reading a mag for a bit when i go to bed is helping with that. I also feel sick all day long and am struggling to eat most foods but i'm finding bland foods managable. How are you feeling? any symptoms? i can cope with been tired and feeling sick but i'm also experiencing period type cramps which i know is apparently normal but its still scary all the same, hopefully they will pass soon. It will be nice to have someone at the same stage as me to chat to xxx

My symptoms are the same as yours! Although, my trouble isn't getting to sleep, it's waking up in the morning!

Otherwise, the same as you with the constant sick feeling and cramps. Yesterday I felt fine which worried me and this morning I woke up and thought 'oh, I feel fine again' then I stood up and the sickness hit me. Never thought I'd be greatful for that!

This is my first so it'll be good to have someone to talk to who's been there before!

Have you told anyone yet? We've told our parents. We had to, to help avoid foods if nothing else!

Its funny cause even though i've done it before i can't remember a lot of it, i can't remember feeling sick and tired so quick and i def can't remember the cramps, maybe they were all there but i've forgotten them cause they were obviously fine and trouble free. I do remember that i was never actually sick with my other 2 i just felt sick all the time till about 12-14 weeks so it'll be interesting to see whether i'm the same this time if sickness is any different i won't be able to stop myself wondering if its a girl, i'm already thinking that now lol.
We've told my mum, sister and nana and hubby's mum, dad and brother. I haven't told my dad yet cause when my sister fell pregnant with her 3rd 2 years ago he had a right moan about it and then she decided to have a 4th (she was born 6 weeks ago) he's still coming to terms with having 6 grandkids including my 2 i daren't tell him there's another coming although i'll have to soon. I've also told 3 close friend's 2 of them guessed they all know we were ttc and cause i used to moan about the witch arriving every month they all had a idea when she was due this time, one of them turned to me in the car the day i got my first bfp and said aren't you due on this week? (we were talking about weight watchers and we always gain weight on period week but i'd lost 2lb's) i replied i was due on but couldn't stop smiling, this gave it away, the 2nd one i went to see last night at her house i go and see her for a cuppa once a fortnight and she said as soon as i walked in she knew, but daren't ask straight out so started dropping hints till i started laughing, The 3rd has been my best friend since we were 11 and i didn't want her finding out that others knew before her so i called to hers on Wed evening to tell her, but thats it now for telling apart from my dad when i find the courage no one else till after 12 week scan. xxx

Hi my edd is 30 april 2011.

I am 4 weeks today, and this is my first child 3 pregnancy. Would like to be your buddy

Hello Finallyprego,
Congratulations on your bfp, I hope you have a very happy and healthy 9 months. How are you feeling so far? any symptoms? xxx

Hey thank you hun. Well just loss of appettie really and i have only gained 2 pounds and only 4 weeks today and i look 4 months already lol! my mom says probally just bloated and gas hun i hope so becuase I am ot trying to be so huge bt feb 19 because thats when I am gettin married lol. How are you feeling?

hi girls im due the 28th so im very close to you all :dance: its my third baby but iv had 3 MC b4 this bfp and im just plain worried as u can imagine the cramping is scary but i know its normal from previous pregnancys but i still cant help thinking it will turn to af and MC :(
well positive thinking for me from now on :)
i dont have many symptoms but cramping and really really moody and boobs feel heavy but not sore its odd just some twinges in them randomly in day time lol
its crazy how everyone feels different in pregnancy :wacko: why cant there just be set symtpoms like "this WILL or WONT happen" lol

Welcome ladies!

My sick feeling went for most of the day but is back now. Less cramping today too. I'm starting to worry, which I know isn't good.

I just need to chill and enjoy this!

Hope you are all doing well.

Evening ladies,

Was finally able to eat around 1600 and not feel sick.I am also having a few minor cramps here and there and I also have miscarried twice.

???? is it bad to only drink water and milk? Does the baby need different fluids? Also is it harmful to only want fruit I know its healthy but feel the baby needs more nutrients than that

I went to the Dr yesterday and had BW done and my quant numbers were 303 which he said is good will go back monday to get it sone again.

I also just want to enjoy this PG, I also know that God is in control and I place all my faith and trust in him.

Well ladies its off to bed, the little pea is tellin me its time to rest!!!! ttul in the a.m.

Hey thank you hun. Well just loss of appettie really and i have only gained 2 pounds and only 4 weeks today and i look 4 months already lol! my mom says probally just bloated and gas hun i hope so becuase I am ot trying to be so huge bt feb 19 because thats when I am gettin married lol. How are you feeling?

Evening ladies,

Was finally able to eat around 1600 and not feel sick.I am also having a few minor cramps here and there and I also have miscarried twice.

???? is it bad to only drink water and milk? Does the baby need different fluids? Also is it harmful to only want fruit I know its healthy but feel the baby needs more nutrients than that

I went to the Dr yesterday and had BW done and my quant numbers were 303 which he said is good will go back monday to get it sone again.

I also just want to enjoy this PG, I also know that God is in control and I place all my faith and trust in him.

Well ladies its off to bed, the little pea is tellin me its time to rest!!!! ttul in the a.m.

I can't really face food at the moment it can be early afternoon before i finally force myself to eat something, hopefully this will pass soon and we'll go back to eating normally. I weighed myself when i got my bfp on Tues and i'm going to weigh myself again this tues to see if struggling to eat has made me lose weight or if the bloated feeling i've got has made me gain.
Hope when your next bloods are done they are rising nicely xxx

hi girls im due the 28th so im very close to you all :dance: its my third baby but iv had 3 MC b4 this bfp and im just plain worried as u can imagine the cramping is scary but i know its normal from previous pregnancys but i still cant help thinking it will turn to af and MC :(
well positive thinking for me from now on :)
i dont have many symptoms but cramping and really really moody and boobs feel heavy but not sore its odd just some twinges in them randomly in day time lol
its crazy how everyone feels different in pregnancy :wacko: why cant there just be set symtpoms like "this WILL or WONT happen" lol

Hello and welcome,
Your right there should be one set of symptoms that we all follow to order. I hope this bean is super sticky for you, like you said only pma thoughts from now on xxx

Welcome ladies!

My sick feeling went for most of the day but is back now. Less cramping today too. I'm starting to worry, which I know isn't good.

I just need to chill and enjoy this!

Hope you are all doing well.

My cramping isn't as bad today but it is there a bit so hopefully its ok, sickness also seems a little bit better today but so far i've only had a cup of tea and nothing to eat. We all need to chill, i don't think i'll relax till after 1st scan and then not fully relax till around 28 weeks :dohh: xxx

I got a new job just before i got my bfp, i'm on a trial at the moment and hoping early pregnancy symptoms aren't going to get in the way of me been offered the job permanently. Its only working Sat and Sun teatime/evening in a fish and chip shop but as this is my first shift since my bfp and also my first shift since the feeling sick has got bad i'm worried the smell might make me worse, as long as i can get thru the shifts without actually puking i'm hoping i'll be fine. I'm going to try to eat something plain before i go and take a snack with me for my break. Hope you all have a good day xxx

hello There.

I am due the 24th of April & would love to be bump buddies if you are interested.

What kind of symptoms are you having so far?

What about cravings? Any yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->