Late August to September testers - Who's with me?????

can not wait till the 1st!!! woohoo!! I hve a great feeling about this one being a sticky one, if I get that :bfp:

Congrats on your BFP!!!! I hope there are many more on the way for all of us

On a random side note lol. I always used to get extremely sore boobs after I ovulated and the first month I didn't was the month I got pregnant. They didn't start getting sore until a few days after my positive. My boobs aren't sore at all at the moment so I'm wondering if something with my body has changed. Seems weird to suddenly start losing a post O symptom that I could always count on. Kinda confused by it all. I *think* I Oed. The CM was the same pattern and the bloating and water retention. But it's making me second guess myself. Blah. Anyone else experience anything similar?

I have the exact thing happen to me this cycle...usually get sore boobs after O but not this month...they're only sore now at what i think is 8/9dpo they started to get sore around 6/7dpo...and i had ewcm for a few days also...im having a pulling sensation on both sides...i dont know whats going on this month..i'll take a hpt in two days and see what happens...

it funny how our bodies r all so different eh, i have never had any sore boobs at ov but this is my first cycle after mc and i got tender boobs over the weekend exactly when i was due to ov. I also got ewcm along with ovary pains that came and went, all symptoms have since almost dissapered except from the slight tenderness of the boobs. Today is cd15 am feeling a bit strange but think it may just me be coming down with something :wacko:

Hugs and dust to everyone xx

Hey ladies! Just catching up on this thread, I've been away for the weekend.
I'm actually hoping I didn't ruin my chances by going away...we bd Thursday night..I left Friday and got a +opk Saturday afternoon ..then we bd Sunday when I got home. Opk still looked close to positive yesterday too...hoping I didn't miss my chance this month by going on a girls weekend!

Hoping we all get our sticky bfps this month!!!
:hugs:

it funny how our bodies r all so different eh, i have never had any sore boobs at ov but this is my first cycle after mc and i got tender boobs over the weekend exactly when i was due to ov. I also got ewcm along with ovary pains that came and went, all symptoms have since almost dissapered except from the slight tenderness of the boobs. Today is cd15 am feeling a bit strange but think it may just me be coming down with something :wacko:

Hugs and dust to everyone xx

its really annoying how our bodies change each cycle and differs from one another...i dont know what to think anymore...each month i convince myself that im experiencing new symptoms when probably they are the same but i just dont remember hehe...im getting cramping on and off so im pretty sure im out this month will update in a few days..hope everyones doing ok in their tww or on their approach to 'O' fingers x'd for us all!!!! GO TEAM AUGUSEPTMEBER!!!

Hey ladies! Just catching up on this thread, I've been away for the weekend.
I'm actually hoping I didn't ruin my chances by going away...we bd Thursday night..I left Friday and got a +opk Saturday afternoon ..then we bd Sunday when I got home. Opk still looked close to positive yesterday too...hoping I didn't miss my chance this month by going on a girls weekend!

Hoping we all get our sticky bfps this month!!!
:hugs:

i think you have it covered Lulu83...a random question i know but does anyone already have baby names??

I have had positive opks for the last 3 days, including today,b ut umm which day do you count as your day of ovulation, the first day you get it??

I have a bunch of girls names...I like rubi, grace, Ariana(Ari)
slacking on boys names though.
Do you have any name ideas??

...a random question i know but does anyone already have baby names??

Oh yes. We've had our boy named picked out before we got pregnant the first time, and we picked out our girl name during that time period. We're still going with either name when we get our forever baby.

Boy - Jakob Francis
Girl - Abbigail Nichole - she would have DH's initials, and have just about the same middle name (Nicholas/Nichole)

...a random question i know but does anyone already have baby names??

Oh yes. We've had our boy named picked out before we got pregnant the first time, and we picked out our girl name during that time period. We're still going with either name when we get our forever baby.

Boy - Jakob Francis
Girl - Abbigail Nichole - she would have DH's initials, and have just about the same middle name (Nicholas/Nichole)

Those are lovely names.

We were the same we had a boys name before even thinking about trying then decided on a girls name while preggers first time around and we are saving them for our forever baby.

Boy- Taylor John (both our dads are called John)
Girl- Millie ( we havent decided on a middle name at the mo)

Girl- Adria (still debating the middle name) Gonna make DD take DH to the cafeteria right before they come with the certificate.

Boy- Aiden Michael (switching the name back to the middle) DH's Dad's middle and DH's first are Michael.

aww i love all of your names..they are going to suit all of your beautiful forever babies...

for a little boy i like Jalen (pronounced Jay len) or Thai..(pronounced ty)
and for a little girl i like Lou (pronounced loo) i also like suki (pronounced sookie) but my sister has claimed this name already...might still take it though..hehe...today im really feeling down...i just want my baby so bad and my first due date is in september so i really want a bfp before then...it wont make me forger my first baby...but i will have something to look forward to...

aww i love all of your names..they are going to suit all of your beautiful forever babies...

for a little boy i like Jalen (pronounced Jay len) or Thai..(pronounced ty)
and for a little girl i like Lou (pronounced loo) i also like suki (pronounced sookie) but my sister has claimed this name already...might still take it though..hehe...today im really feeling down...i just want my baby so bad and my first due date is in september so i really want a bfp before then...it wont make me forger my first baby...but i will have something to look forward to...

Love your names!

I completely know how you feel. My first due date is coming up in September as well, the 28th. I'm on my last cycle before the due date, and will be testing the 21st or 22nd. So, if I don't get a BFP, I know it's going to make the due date that much harder. But we will get through it and we will go on to have our forever baby!

im just a wreck today the tears havent stopped flowing in usually a positive person but today i just cant see the light...my OH has made me feel this way...if we DTD on the days we were meant to and i didnt get a BFP then ok..but now all im thinking is what if? how could he do this to me...when he heard i was crying on the phone his response was i'll speak to you when i get back from running...argh i just feel so lost...i must be coming on soon because i just feel sooo emotional and like i have no support from anyone especially my OH...i just feel drained...emotionally mentally and physically why did this happen to me twice and why is my OH being such loser...sorry for the rant ladies dont mean to be so pessimistic x

finally got my "not pregnant" test after mc so hopefully will ovulate in 1/2 weeks put me down for 20th September

im just a wreck today the tears havent stopped flowing in usually a positive person but today i just cant see the light...my OH has made me feel this way...if we DTD on the days we were meant to and i didnt get a BFP then ok..but now all im thinking is what if? how could he do this to me...when he heard i was crying on the phone his response was i'll speak to you when i get back from running...argh i just feel so lost...i must be coming on soon because i just feel sooo emotional and like i have no support from anyone especially my OH...i just feel drained...emotionally mentally and physically why did this happen to me twice and why is my OH being such loser...sorry for the rant ladies dont mean to be so pessimistic x

I get days like that too :hugs: One day, I just couldn't stop crying, or having tears in my eyes. I don't know how I held it in all day at work, but I did, and when I got home, I let it all out. Sometimes it's good to just let everything go and have a good cry.

And I feel the same way about my DH. If he would just DTD on the days I would want to, or when the OPK says, I wouldn't feel bad. But, when he's says he doesn't feel like it, and then we don't get a BFP, I feel like we could've done so much more that month. It's really is frustrating sometimes. TTCAL is such an emotional rollercoaster :hugs:

Im so relieved that someone knows how i feel...men can be so selfish sometimes...thats how i feel now...like we couldve done so much more...well ill be testing in a few days or i might wait till saturday to see if AF turns up...fingers crossed..for us all x x x

finally got my "not pregnant" test after mc so hopefully will ovulate in 1/2 weeks put me down for 20th September

Congratulations!! Fingers crossed for this cycle xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->