Late August to September testers - Who's with me?????

Kanga - i hope you get yours quickly too...i couldnt believe i had bleeding for so long but i got lots of reassurance when i had my AF that my body was trying to get back to normal...nice to know the bleeding has stopped aswell hun..

im 7dpo today well i think so anyway i got my positive opk a week ago from today...i had so much ewcm today honestly!! i feel flutter like twinges on both sides...but this could be something else...i had lots of ewcm today i really dont know whats going on...and for the past two days ive had globs of it mixed with creamy cm...sorry tmi alert...but i just feel wet down there the majority of the time...i cant remember feeling like this with my previous pregnancies...i tested this morning i know way too early but just wanted to know and it was a BFN...so i'll test again probably monday at 9DPO..maybe im even 5dpo as i couldve ovulated monday if i had a positive opk saturday...argh im confused...fingers crossed ill just wait and see...

I'll be testing on September 1st and praying the witch doesn't show up first.

Add me in for Aug 27! Hoping but realistically I know there is no BFP coming this month.

Well, my fancy shmancy OvaCue fertility monitor predicted that August 25th would be the best bay to BD. That will be CD 13. Let's see if it changes it's mind as we get closer!

Hi gals! I am in!! for 24th August ....
finger crossed and baby dust to all!!

WOOHOO for another positive opk tonight! so I am going to get to bding tonight. and hopefully in 2 weeks time I will be pregnant

hey ladies ill be testing 11th sept., ive worked out that i could test a few days b4 then but am sticking with the 11th. My thinking is that by then my af would defo be late and if a were pregnant then ill get a def bfp, If am not pregnant then my af should show up and i wouldnt need to test. Id rather get af than see a bfn if that makes sense.

Hugs and baby dust to everyone xx:hugs:

October - Good luck!

Sweet - Good luck to you too and sorry you have had such a hard time

Mon_n_John - That is awesome!

Jbaby - Good luck also.

9babies - Happy bd'ing! Hope you catch and keep that egg!

Heavyh - A lot of people feel that way. Rather not see a BFN.

As for me I tested today........9 dpo......Boooo! a BFN... ah well. My last pregnancy I got a BFP on 9dpo. I know that doesn't mean I won't get a BFP but you know I thought maybe. Ah well. I will poas again tommorrow because I am impulsive that way.

Hi Ladies, my ticker says I'm in my fertile period, I'm not using opk's or temping so good old fashioned once a day will hopefully make sure there are plenty of :spermy: for my egg, but we may have to put it up to twice a day for the next couple of days to give us the best chance of that :bfp:

All this trying is fantastic exercise and so much fun :winkwink:

Fingers crossed for everyone testing and waiting to test :dust:

October - Good luck!

Sweet - Good luck to you too and sorry you have had such a hard time

Mon_n_John - That is awesome!

Jbaby - Good luck also.

9babies - Happy bd'ing! Hope you catch and keep that egg!

Heavyh - A lot of people feel that way. Rather not see a BFN.

As for me I tested today........9 dpo......Boooo! a BFN... ah well. My last pregnancy I got a BFP on 9dpo. I know that doesn't mean I won't get a BFP but you know I thought maybe. Ah well. I will poas again tommorrow because I am impulsive that way.

I hope I did catch the eggy!! Bc I am no longer fertile!! LOL
I had sex before my ovulation day, and yesterday when I ovulated. yay!!

dont worry about an negative this early. It is way early to test!!

Got my first high reading for this cycle on my Clearblue fertility monitor. Gonna give this cycle all I've got!

I can't believe it, a bfp this morning, at 11 dpo. Hoping this baby makes it full term. FX for all of you ladies here...

Got my first high reading for this cycle on my Clearblue fertility monitor. Gonna give this cycle all I've got!

Thats great, you go for it girl!!!!! am sure by the time we've all got our bfp's we could be in the 2012 olympic games for being able to shag the longest :rofl:

xx

Lol Heaveyheart, I agree it should be a recognised event, I think I would be in with a chance of getting a medal!!

I can't believe it, a bfp this morning, at 11 dpo. Hoping this baby makes it full term. FX for all of you ladies here...

congratulations!!!! im so excited!!! aww hope this one sticks i really do!! so happy for you...hope this is the first of many BFP' to come!!! Good luck ladies...i think im out this month my nipples are sore..but thats usually a sign of AF as with my pregnancies i had achy breasts underneath my armpits kind of...well roll on next month i'll test wednesday...if its a BFN i know im definately out...fingers crossed...x

Congrats on your BFP!!!! I hope there are many more on the way for all of us

On a random side note lol. I always used to get extremely sore boobs after I ovulated and the first month I didn't was the month I got pregnant. They didn't start getting sore until a few days after my positive. My boobs aren't sore at all at the moment so I'm wondering if something with my body has changed. Seems weird to suddenly start losing a post O symptom that I could always count on. Kinda confused by it all. I *think* I Oed. The CM was the same pattern and the bloating and water retention. But it's making me second guess myself. Blah. Anyone else experience anything similar?

congratulations!!!! im so excited!!! aww hope this one sticks i really do!! so happy for you...hope this is the first of many BFP' to come!!! Good luck ladies...i think im out this month my nipples are sore..but thats usually a sign of AF as with my pregnancies i had achy breasts underneath my armpits kind of...well roll on next month i'll test wednesday...if its a BFN i know im definately out...fingers crossed...x[/QUOTE

Thank you! I hope that too, I think that it will be the start of other BFPs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->