Late July / Early August Summer Bundles

Abii that is amazing news i am so so happy for you!! Massive congrats and hugs!!! Xx

Abii - congratulations!! Brilliant news X

Honey - sorry to read about your scare, it's terrifying to see blood. I also had spotting this week and my midwife said it's probably because of my low lying placenta. She said to be prepared for more and to be in and out of hospital, hoping that won't be the case!

Jac - I felt tired just reading your post haha, take it easy when you can!

Babydust - I had one with my first baby which my sister threw for me but probably won't this time. But it can depend where you live, showers are not as big in the uk.

Tani - enjoy your holiday! We are off to centre parcs soon, can't wait!

I'm 24 weeks tomorrow, will be a big relief to pass viability x

Hey girls! 26 weeks today! Hard to believe a week from today I'll be in the 3rd trimester! Even harder to believe in just a month I'll be on the homestretch. This pregnancy has gone by extremely fast! We are in the process of getting a new house. We've been house hunting and need something and settled in by July 1. It's been really stressful. Still debating on names. The more I say Asher out loud the more I'm not liking it. I love Mother's Day here in the US because they release the social security baby name list for last year. I like seeing what is most popular and get name suggestions off of it.

Sadly I had a chemical:( I don't understand why I'm having such a difficult time holding onto a pregnancy but it's definitely a blow to my ego as a woman:cry:

Abii I am so sorry. I know how you're feeling right now. I had a chemical and then a blighted ovum. All the girls around me kept getting pregnant and I didn't understand why I kept getting the short end of the stick. Why couldn't it be as easy for me? Each pregnancy that was announced I became more annoyed and more hard on myself. I hope you know you aren't alone and I too struggled for my first son. It took me 3 years. I hope it doesn't take as long for you. Have you talked to your dr about what's going on? Anything they suggest?

Abbi i am so so sorry to hear your news. I know there are no words that will heal. I tried for 2 years and went through 2 losses before my first son, still don't have answers as to why i had the losses, sometimes there are no reasons as hard as it is. It's not your fault. Thinking of you xxx

Good morning! :hi::coffee::flower:

Hope everyone is doing well. The last 4-5 days have been rainy & gloomy so hoping today will be better :) Sun is trying to shine. About passed out at church yesterday morning, luckily we have a fellowship area with a couch that I was able to get to and lay down. Had blurred vision for a few seconds but came back to :) Several moms said I was probably low on iron & protein and I haven't been taking my iron tablets so that may be why :/ Other than that doing great and staying busy! :)

Can everyone believe we are rounding the corner to 3rd trimester?!? :happydance: It's gone so fast for me!

Is anyone else measuring big like I just got out of my 25w1d baby appointment she is already 2 pounds where babies this gestation are roughly measuring 1 n 1/2 pounds and what she is measuring is more like 26w3d does this mean I'm not going to 40 weeks I am hoping she isn't a 9 pounder coming out

I wouldn't worry to much. Predicted weights are known to be out a lot. My lb was predicted to be 10+lbs at birth. He was 7lbs 14.5oz

Ya that's what my girlfriend was saying I am hoping it's not true lol

Hi ladies! Watm weather has finally hit the uk haha. Jac it deffo sounds like iron levels, i het the same about this point each pregnancy.
Meggy- i am worried about the same thing! She was measuring small to start but i am massive now! First midwife app is next week for me.
It is going fast for sure.
Xx

Hi ladies! Watm weather has finally hit the uk haha. Jac it deffo sounds like iron levels, i het the same about this point each pregnancy.
Meggy- i am worried about the same thing! She was measuring small to start but i am massive now! First midwife app is next week for me.
It is going fast for sure.
Xx

Thank God for the sun. We live at the coast and we've literally drove away from home to avoid Al.the 'holiday maker's :haha: baby is not loving the circus or is I dunno. He keeps kicking

The food smells amazing but at 22lbs up I'm.not indulging :-(

Meggy I had a scan at 24 weeks exactly and my baby was estimated to weight 1lb 9oz at that point! I was told he was on the 50th centile so pretty average for a boy at 24 weeks. I wouldn't worry at all at this point x

Love your pic jac!

My glucose test came back good. My iron is low so I'm taking vitamins for it. Other than that in feeling ok. Still not set on a name but we're probably going to go with Asher.

We still can't pick a name. I did like Joseph but I'm going off it, love joey though

Love your pic jac!

My glucose test came back good. My iron is low so I'm taking vitamins for it. Other than that in feeling ok. Still not set on a name but we're probably going to go with Asher.

So good to hear your glucose came back good! :) I'm in the same boat with iron. Good luck! :) Love the name too ;)

Aww that's a lovely photo! what a cute bump. Mine is just a huge mass haha. I was a size 6 UK before I fell pregnant now I am huge.
I love the name Joey!!:thumbup:
I had low iron in both previous pregnancies too so am expenting the same result with next week's blood test. I have to have the anti D injection but it's such a nightmare. I have to get a train and a bus to a hospital miles away as it;s the only place that does it and I have to take my youngest and get someone to take my eldest to preschool, really wish I didn;t have to have it:wacko: On top of that the 1st of my 4 exams is tomorrow eek! Gotta go to London for that.
Hope everyone is doing well - I can't beleive 3rd tri is here!! so exciting!!!! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->