Late July-to-Early August Babies

Welcome lil_angel...you have the same due date as me! Good luck at your scan on Friday, mine's next Wednesday. Exciting stuff...you'll have to put up some pics for us to see.

Thanks girls!!!! :) Ohh yeah we've got the same due date....how cool! Mine might change after my scan...! I cant wait to get the scan....i just hope i can get to the hospital thru this snow. :( Ill deff put up a pic of my scan!! wooo :)

Just wanted to see how your scan went lil_angel...hope everything was great!

yeh i was wondering too.....you got any pics of the scan?

ive got 5 days left til mine. 14th :D woop x

Hi Ladies,
Do u mind if i join u?
A little about me..
Im 27 my bday is 7th august, DH is 31 and we have been married 2 1/2 yrs
We have 2 LO's... DS Phoenix 19 months and DD Indiana 6 months.

Went 4 my scan on friday n got my due date of 25th july
Ooohhh ordered my double pushchair 2day :happydance:.... Its so exciting

Hope 2 hear from u all soon

hey kirstyderby sure you can join. welcome :D

your due date is 1 day before mine :)

oh and which derby you from? im from derby in the UK, what about you? xx

Hey girls!!!! Yeah my scan went really well thnx. Everything is fine wi my little bean, seen its heartbeat....(i cried...it was so nice!!) They put me forward 4 days, so im now 12w today, and my EDD is 26th July now.

Attachments

• Scan.jpg
    Scan.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 2
hey kirstyderby sure you can join. welcome :D

your due date is 1 day before mine :)

oh and which derby you from? im from derby in the UK, what about you? xx

Im from Derby in the UK too :happydance:, small world... lol

lil_angel thats a great scan pic!

So r u guys gonna find out what ur all havin at 20wks?

How r u all feelin? Do u feel preggers yet?

O.k gonna try n put my scan pic on,

Attachments

• new baby.jpg
    new baby.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 2
Thanks Kirsty!!! So your due the day before me? Does your scan tell you the size of you baby on it? Im not finding out....i want it to be a surprise! lol are you? Im feelin tired ALL the time....sick, but not actually been sick, and crampy...but that seems to be wearing off abit now. Im definatly feelin fatter!!! lol How about you?

awww lil_angel cute scan pic. 26th july thats the same as mine....but mine may change on thursday when i have my scan. glad all is ok.

oh kirsty it is a small world lol. you're the only other person ive seen on here thats from derby. :) nice to know im not the only one. :D your scan looks lovely too. im not good with scan pics, i used to worry that i wouldnt see the baby on them but i see everything clearly since i got pregnant. strange.

well when i have my 20 week scan i will find out the gender, if he/she isnt stubborn and tried to hide it haha. i cant wait to find out.

im feeling ok, still getting the odd sick feeling now and then but i will be fine. might speak to midwife tomorrow about it to see if she can prescribe something, i still have a very bad cough too, ive had it for about 3 months now. i dont know why i have it though, i have no cold/flu virus so its not from that.

i still dont feel pregnant yet, i will probably start feeling pregnant when i see the scan or when i feel the baby move.

i feel the same as you lil_angel.....sick but not throwing up, getting the occasional cramp/ache but nothing to worry about (baby growing i think), im feeling crappy too and just feel realllllllly fat lately. im tempted to actually start getting some maternity clothes now, instead of keep buying bigger jeans. i might get the stretchy ones so i dont have to keep shopping :rofl:

anyway, has anyone been baby shopping yet? you bought any maternity clothes? oh and whats the one thing you cant wait to do with the LO when its born?

mine is: i cant wait to dress the baby up in either a dress (if its a girl) or in a mini suit (if its a boy) when i get married. i just know the baby would look so cute at the wedding.

hope you're all ok. xx

hi my name is kate 24, and im 14 weeks pregnant with my first baby i have my first scan tomorrow and iv been told im due do the 14th july so i think if your 10 weeks now it will prob be august x

:hi: Kate24 nice 2 meet u, let us know how ur scan goes n put the pic on if u can.

Not sure weather 2 find out this time as we already have 1 of each, DH doesn't wanna find out but as its getting closer 2 the 20wk im wanting 2 find out....I gota have more scans with this pregnancy cuz my other 2 LO's were small birth weights.

I already have maternity clothes from b4 as it wasn't that long ago:blush: but TBH i wore my normal clothes all the way through the last 2..

I had really bad MS 2 start with but its eased off now n i only feel sick sometimes now. Don't really feel pregnant yet as im sooooo busy with my 2 LO's, im gonna look at gettin a doppler not sure how much they r tho...

I ordered my double pushchair on sunday, im so excited i want it here NOW!!!!!Can't believe how expensive they r... lucky 4 me my mum n grandma brought it 4 us.
My bloody microwave decided 2 die on me this mornin so gota go n get another 1 when DH gets bac from work this avvy :dohh:

hiya kate24. hope your scan went well today. are you still due 14th july after the scan? how come you had your first scan at 14 weeks? ..... i thought the first scan was normally around 12 weeks.

hey kirsty, ive never heard of a doppler before :rofl: is it a home ultrasound (thingy) kit. i looked it up but i found rubbish sites lol.

had my 2nd midwife appointment this afternoon. she took 5 tubes of blood for tests and a urine sample. she said that morning sickness can last upto 14 weeks for some pregnancies. i hope i dont last that long haha. well my scan is on thursday at 2pm....i cant wait :D im worried too though, i keep having images in my head and dreams that i go to the scan and theres no heartbeat or that im only around 8 (ish) weeks pregnant. im more worried about the baby though, i just hope all is ok. ive not really got anything to worry about, its not like ive had bleedings or pain or anything, but i think everyone gets worried dont they??

anyway, im getting that test for down syndrome too. so hopefully all is ok there too.

oh one thing i wanted to ask........my OH has asked his friend about her pregnancy scan etc (shes got a 5 month old son). we wanted to know how much scans cost nowdays and if i need a full bladder for the scan? my midwife never said anything about the bladder part so im unsure.

if you have any advice about the scan, that would be great. :D hope you're all ok. x

i im scan when really well found out im 12 weeks 4 days and due on the 24th july, the pics werent very clear as i didnt have a full blader.

when you have yourfirst scan differ in different areas in wolverhampton its any time before 14 weeks.

i didnt want the downs test as i would panic to much and would prefer not to know.

the only tip i have is the more you drink thoughout the day the betterthe pictures. and dont leave it til last minute drink plenty all day x hope all goes ok x

Great scan pics ladies! And welcome to our little group kirsty. I have my nuchal scan tomorrow and I'm so excited (and a little nervous). I can't wait to post a pic for you all. As far as finding out if it's a boy or girl, I was good not knowing but my dh wants to find out so we will. We both think it's a girl though, so that probably means it's a boy hahahaha.

Kirsty, you must be exhausted going through first tri with a 1 year old and a baby...all the power to you my dear when you have a 2 year old, 1 year old and newborn. You're a stronger woman than I am lol. You sure you shouldn't get a triple stroller lol?

Hi girls!!! Good luck to everyone with there scans in the next few days :) Its so exciting!!

angelmyky - I felt worried too, just before we went in to the scan room, i was thinking, what if there is nothing there, or what if something is wrong, but as soon as i got in and seen my little bean everything was fine and i had the biggest smile on my face EVER!! i just couldnt stop smiling when i got out. It was so nice. It still doesnt feel very real atm...i think it will when i start to get bigger. Ive got my second midwife app on 11th Feb, she took 5 tubes of blood from me last time i went, so ill get the results this time. Hopefully everything will be fine! :)

kmac625, i have my 12 week scan tomorrow, not sure if they are doing the test for downs syndrome then too. i will find out more tomorrow i guess, but it does say on my form that im having a "NT+ Scan", which is the dating scan and nuchal scan, so its maybe both. anyway, i cant wait to see the baby. i just hope i dont get put back too much. :D hope your scan goes well.

lil_angel, my next midwife appointment is 11th feb too. i had 5 tubes taken yesterday (my arm felt dead afterwards lol). i find out on 11th feb what my results are too. hope all is fine with your results.

kate 24, i didnt realise that if your bladder isnt full enough then your scan pic isnt good. my midwife didnt say anything about the bladder part, she just told me where i should go. how silly. well i will make sure i drink enough and hold it in. thanks for the advice.

hope you're all ok. xx

angelmyky - thats so weird that we have our midwife app on the same day!!! woo!! Yeah am sure both our results will be fine! And we will find out on the same day! What time is your app? As for the full bladder thing - my letter said i had to come with a full bladder, but mine was at 9am, i woke up n went toilet without realising, but i then just drank a whole glass of water before i went, and i could see my little bean perfectly. I was a little worried while waiting to go in, that i hadnt drank enough water....but it was ok!

x :flower: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"