Late July-to-Early August Babies

lil_angel, my m/w appointment is at 3pm. what about you?

i havent had a letter for the scan, my m/w rang up the hospital on 29th dec while i was there and wrote the appointment down on the back of my pregnancy book thingy. my appointment for the scan is at 2pm tomorrow so i spoke to my mum about it and she suggested that the last time i go toilet should be before 12 and then drink water to make sure its full enough for when i have the scan.

oooh your ticker says your 12 weeks and 2 days today :D so am i, but my ticker hasnt changed since yesterday :wacko: stupid thing lol.

my OH keeps saying to me that i need to find a buddy who's at the same stage as me so i can message on msn/facebook etc, he keeps saying he just wants me to be ok and talk to someone whenever i get worried or have a question to ask lol bless him. he knows i made this thread but he still thinks i need to get someone on facebook :rofl:

anyway, im off again. just came back on to check mail. xx

awww mines at 10:30...i think! Need to check!! lol Its either 10 or 10:30! lol aww yeah we are the same! Although yours might change after your scan tomorrow! Aww bless your OH! I dont have facebook anymore. I deleted it. Ive got msn tho! Or you could always just email me. Just private message me if you like!!

Well i hope you scan goes well tomorrow. Hope you come back and update up straight away!!! :)

x :flower: x

im on msn too but i hardly use it lately because theres never anyone online lol.

i have a feeling that the scan may put me into august for the due date. i suppose it doesnt really matter but it would make me realise that i'd be put back into that worrying stage you are in before you turn 3 months. i know that theres less to worry about when you hit the 12 week mark, so i hope they dont put me back too much. if that makes sense :wacko:

well morning sickness seems to be easing off lately but for the past 2-3 months ive had this bad cough, it comes and goes throughout the day but it gets really bad at night time and during the night. i end up gagging because of it, but i dont have a cold/flu and its not sore either, just really annoying and tickly, plus if i start coughing i cant stop. my midwife said maybe i should go to the chemist and ask for some cough syrup but make sure its ok for pregnancies.

have any of you been suffering with a cough? or anything else that wont go? x

Ok girls, here's the first ever picture of "Little Thing". (I know we shouldn't call her/him thing, but for years we've been talking about when we have a little thing running around the house lol).

Attachments

• baby2.jpg
    baby2.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 2
Awwww kmac625 you scan is really good, nice and clear too :) So are your dates the same now after the scan?? Bet it was amazing wasnt it? I had the biggest smile on my face after mine!!! :)

anglemyky, to be honest i never use msn anymore either....every1s on facebok now, i really dont like it tho!! lol I didnt actually think i would go forward, and not by so much either! Yeah i feel abit safer now that i am over the 12 week mark. Itrs quite scary how fast things seem to be moving for me. As on Monday ill turn 13 weeks. Soon ill be 21w 4d and having my next scan....arrghh!! scary!!

Nope....not got an annoying cough, but i do think im gettin the cold. As i keep sneezing, and coughin a little bit, and find it hard 2 breathe properly at night. Its horrible!

x

nice scan pic kmac623. :)

i saw the heartbeat for the first time, but still not heard it. the baby is fine .... but im unhappy because ive been put back 3-4 weeks. i thought i was 12 weeks and 3 days today but the woman couldnt get a proper measurement so she kept checking and eventually had to do an internal scan, :( i hated it. well she got 3 different measurements because it was too hard to see, first it was 15mm then 16mm and then 21mm so she thinks im only around 8 weeks and 2 days gone. she also let me know im only having one baby so im happy about that.....and i suppose its good that everything is fine. but im not happy that ive been put back so far. it means that i conceived about 2-5 days before af was due on november 19th. i have to go back on 4th feb to find out a proper measurement and due date. it looks like im going to be due middle of august or at the end of august. :( i know i should be happy that everything is ok but 4 WEEKS.....thats not fair. most people get put forward a couple days or put back a max of 2 weeks, but mines a whole month. :growlmad:

the thing that upsets me the most is that when i thought i was 12 weeks gone i would have been nearly in second tri and theres less chance of m/c. but now im put back into that worrying stage for another 4 weeks.....i dont know how im going to cope again. it wasnt too bad before but it seems like a big step back.

anyways, i suppose i just needed to moan or something. i have a scan pic but the baby is just a blobbed blur because the woman couldnt get a good pic of it.

hope you're all ok. xx

Aww Angelmyky sorry 2 hear u got put bac a whole 4 wks... hopefully it will fly by 4 u hun, atleast bubbas o.k.

Will PM u all my name so any of u on FB can add me..

My next MW appointments on 5th feb and my next scan is on 12th march but i gota see the consultant too :nope: its a rite pain in the ass cuz u have 2 wait ages!

When we all have our official dates r they gonna b put on the front page?

Thought they tell every1 2 have full bladder on the 12wk scan then press on ur belly hard so u nearly piss yourself :rofl:...but u dont need 2 for ur 20wk 1.

Hope ur all o.k....

omg i understand that part about the pressing down.....even my OH thought it was too much. it actually hurt. didnt expect that at all. but the internal was just horrible. :(

erm, yeh i'll put them on first page if you want. just let me know definite dates as soon as you know them. i think i may have to change the "Late July-to-Early August Babies" part though, because i think i will be told that im due around the end of august.

speak to you all soon. im off to bed now. had such a stressful day. some bad things happened today so had a right headache sorting things out. anways, take care all. xx

omg i understant that part about the pressing down.....even my OH thought it was too much. it actually hurt. didnt expect that at all. but the internal was just horrible. :(

erm, yeh i'll put them on first page if you want. just let me know definite dates as soon as you know them. i think i may have to change the "Late July-to-Early August Babies" part though, because i think i will be told that im due around the end of august.

speak to you all soon. im off to bed now. had such a stressful day. some bad things happened today so had a right headache sorting things out. anways, take care all. xx

I know what u mean about the internal, i had 1 in 2006 when i was 6 wks... I was gettin pains in my side n back n also down my right leg, so the doc sent me for an early scan. Unfortunately i miscarried but now i have 2 beautiful babbas n lil jelly bean on the way...

Have any of u thought about pain relief yet? Who r u having in the room with you?

Angelmyky = can't believe how close we live from each other!!! Its spooky lol..

Well im off out 2nite, get away from the LO's n DH ... its gonna be all bout me for a few hours:happydance:. Awww love em really but sometimes its nice 2 get away as im with the LO's all day...

Speak 2 u all soon

Hey angel, sorry your dates got put back so much...that's gotta suck. As far as my dates go, the sonographer didn't tell me anything different from what I think, and when I compared baby's crl (60mm at 11w5d) to what Your Pregnancy Week by Week says for 12 weeks (61mm) I'm almost dead on so I think I'm good with my dates. If anything maybe a day or two earlier, but not like bean's gonna come out the day it's expected anyhow lol. My next mw appointment is on Feb. 2, so I guess she'll tell me then if it's changing.

Kirsty, as far as pain relief during labour goes I'm planning on going natural. One of my friends is certified in hypnobirthing so I think she's gonna help me out with it for free! Unfortunately she lives in my hometown 4-5 hours drive from here so it's all gonna be done online and on the phone, but anything she can teach me will help. She's had two kids, both without pain meds so she knows what she's talking about.

Hey girlies!!!!! Hows everyone doing? Ive not wrote in here in a few days so thought id pop in and see whats happening?? x:flower:x

Not much new with me. I bought my first cute little onesie on the weekend. It's bright stripes of all colours, so will be good to hide stains lol. I'm getting sick of having to keep the top button of my pants undone. I got some maternity jeans with the panel on the weekend too, but they're too large lol. I can't win! I just want a nice round belly so I look pregnant and not fat. Is that too much to ask for lol?

hey lil_angel. ive not really been on much either. had some stuff to sort out. been quite stressed to be honest. i know i shouldnt be but ive got so much happening at the moment. found out last week that my grandad (dads side) has got cancer.... :( we dont know how far its at yet, so there may be a chance that he can get treatment still. then i got told on 14th that my benefit money will be stopped, so ive had to sort that out. which is hard. then got told at the scan on 14th that they dont know how far i am because the measurements were hard to get so thats why i got put back 3-4 weeks. im no longer getting married on 12th November this year because we decided that its best we wait til next year....9th September 2011 is the new date, it would be the 2nd year anniversary of when we got engaged so thats pretty sweet. and to top it all off me and OH have had a few arguments lately. cant say why though, he doesnt like me talking to others about it.

so as you can see ive had a very stressful 1-2 weeks. hopefully next week will be better. at the moment i cant eat or drink because i feel so sick. i thought m/s had stopped last week but looks like ive either got it back or i have a bug thing. :( bad times right now. just need some time out from my life but im skint.....sucks to not have much money lol.

i completely feel the same as you Kmac625. i just feel so fat lately, not pregnant. i bought a maternity cardigan the other day, it doesnt look like maternity clothes though so thats good. i mainly got it because at the moment i like big things but nothing that makes me look huge lol. i cant wait for a bump to form. i already have the hardness at bottom of my stomach so thats a start :)

well hope you are all ok. im off now, got to get ready to go to OH's parents house. take care :hugs: x

Sorry things have been rough for you lately angel. I hope they get better soon. :hugs:

As far as feeling fat, for some reason I had a "skinny" day today (as much as being 5'4 and a little over 170lbs and almost 13w pregnant can be skinny lol). I actually made it through the whole day with the top button of my jeans done up and wasn't uncomfortable.

Hi ladies,

Sorry 2 hear ur stressed angel.... hope things get better soon :hugs:

kmac- love the skinny days 2 lol

Its all been happenin at mine too... my dad works away n my mum had a phone call from him on tues sayin he was in hospital n hes broke his leg :dohh:

I went 2 the MW 2day has i've been having some bleeding. Everything seems fine n i got 2 hear bubbas heartbeat so that put my mind at ease a little.

Catch u all soon

kmac thats cool, im not bad today, not feeling fat but not feeling slim either. just normal i guess lol.

awww kirsty sorry to hear about your dad. hope hes alright. glad everything is ok with the baby, i had a small bleed once on christmas eve (day after i found out about pregnancy) so it scared me but i found out it was just from :sex: :rofl: thing is....we've been pretty "rough" lately...more than on christmas eve so it doesnt make sense that i bled then and not now. (sorry for tmi lol)

hope everyones ok. x

So my skinny day was a one-off lol. Back to keeping my button undone on my pants again lol. I've been putting a hair elastic on it to keep it from being so obvious lol. That's cool you heard the heartbeat Kirsty. I finally heard Little Thing's heartbeat last night on my doppler. It was awesome! First time I managed to find it and it was great. Sounded like a train chugging along.

Angel, you could have only bled early on because your cervix was sensitive and maybe now it's toughened up maybe? I dunno lol. I had a little bit of pink once after sex but it was a ridiculously tiny amount, not enough to even worry about.

yeh mine was like that too, just a small amount of very light pink blood when i wiped after sex. but like i said, i havent had it since 24th december so thats good. just 11 days to go til i have another scan. then on 11th when i see midwife i will ask when i get to hear the heartbeat. i still havent yet and i really want to. ive heard so many people say they have and how good it was and ive also been watching pregnancy programmes on tv so ive heard their heartbeats so i know i would love it when i get to hear my baby's.

well i hope you are all ok. x

Angel- The MW doesn't usually listen 4 a heartbeat until ur 15+ wks as u can't usually hear it till then anyway..

Im at the MW this friday jus 2 make sure all is o.k. They gave me anti-d on thurs cuz im rhesus neg, jus so my body doesn't reject the baby.

Hope ur all o.k

i didnt think it would be til later but ive seen so many people have them earlier than 15 weeks so i wanted to check.

i have no idea what you just said :shy: whats "anti-d" and "rhesus neg"? lol sorry. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->