Late June Testers??? Anybody want to wait with me?

Sorry your out weebles! I think it's a good idea to get that spotting checked. It's definitely not normal!! The acupuncturist saw last night said she could help with spotting, so I'll wait and see and let you know if it did anything. I've spotted 2 days before my AF for YEARS now (possibly always have because I remember spotting as a teen and thinking it was normal). I'm not sure it is normal!

I'm sorry your out Mi! I had a triphasic chart a few months ago and was so disappointed when it was a BFN! TTC is so hard!!!

Sorry your temp dropped, I do hope it was from the time difference Mi.

And thanks Belle, although I'm fairly certain my insurance wouldn't cover acupuncture I'd be interested to know if it's something to check out.

I think I have low progesterone.. I went into labor around 6 or 7 months, I can't remember exactly, and had to be on medication to stop it. Even with that I still delivered a month early. My OBGYN already discussed having me on progesterone shots while I'm pregnant. I have an appointment for July 12th now, I'm just disappointed now because I'll have to wait a whole cycle to get the 3 and 21 day levels tested since I'm CD1. Oh well.

Sorry your temp dropped, I do hope it was from the time difference Mi.

And thanks Belle, although I'm fairly certain my insurance wouldn't cover acupuncture I'd be interested to know if it's something to check out.

I think I have low progesterone.. I went into labor around 6 or 7 months, I can't remember exactly, and had to be on medication to stop it. Even with that I still delivered a month early. My OBGYN already discussed having me on progesterone shots while I'm pregnant. I have an appointment for July 12th now, I'm just disappointed now because I'll have to wait a whole cycle to get the 3 and 21 day levels tested since I'm CD1. Oh well.

We are in the same boat, Weebles. I read that slow bbt rise after O can be symptomatic of low progesterone. Spotting too. And a sleu of other symptoms that I have. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning to discuss. Have you ever tried natural progesterone cream? I tried it for a month before TTC and noticed a big reduction in PMS symptoms, specifically bloating, extreme breast tenderness and swelling, night sweats and general fatigue. My PMS symptoms have gotten worse as I've gotten older and I know progesterone starts to drop after about age 30-35. I'm 33 now - 34 in the Fall.

I also noticed my PMS symptoms and spotting were a little less when taking 50mg B6 for a month. This month I increased that dose to 100mg daily of B6 in a B50 multi-vitamin. I will let you know if it helps at all! Although I've made so many changes it will be hard to pinpoint exactly what it was that helped. I've read that maca can help to balance hormones, so I've been taking that as well 1g a day.

I also noticed my PMS symptoms and spotting were a little less when taking 50mg B6 for a month. This month I increased that dose to 100mg daily of B6 in a B50 multi-vitamin. I will let you know if it helps at all! Although I've made so many changes it will be hard to pinpoint exactly what it was that helped. I've read that maca can help to balance hormones, so I've been taking that as well 1g a day.

Let us know, Belle! I am going to increase B6, magnesium, vitamin E and add L-Arginine (my prenatal already seems to have enough zinc). This article explained a lot: https://blog.ayda.co/hormonal-health/naturally-increase-low-progesterone-levels/

Let us know, Belle! I am going to increase B6, magnesium, vitamin E and add L-Arginine (my prenatal already seems to have enough zinc). This article explained a lot: https://blog.ayda.co/hormonal-health/naturally-increase-low-progesterone-levels/

good luck to both of you ladies :hugs::flower:

That was a great article ask, thanks! I had been taking 1000mg of Vitamin C, but I'm going to cut back to 500 now!

We are practically the same age Ask, I will be 34 at the end of August. I think I have a slow rise too, especially now that I'm charting and my LP length varies so a slow rise would explain that. I normally spot 2-3 days before AF but since ttc I've paid more attention and I can spot at any point during my LP but this month was the worst. I might try the progesterone cream.. Is it something you can pick up at a store or do you need a prescription?
Belle, I've noticed a big difference in pms symptoms since taking prenatals as well, I really think it does help and I will continue to take them. I keep trying different things too, every month. I keep hoping at least one of them will work out. After this month I'm not sure any of them have helped much with spotting although other months I was sure it had. Ugh, I just hate spotting so much!

BUT! We're not giving up! I'll see you ladies who are out in the July thread :) and I'm still crossing my fingers for the June stragglers.

Prenatals seem to be helping me too but this month was bad but I guess that's because I had a chemical pregnancy.

I ordered Progest on Amazon after reading good reviews. Not sure if you can buy it at the store. From what I've read natural progesterone is better to try before synthetic hormones. If TTC you aren't supposed to start applying it until after ovulation. I'm going to ask my doctor about it tomorrow. She is a new doctor for me so I hope she doesn't dismiss my symptoms like my last doctor.

We are practically the same age Ask, I will be 34 at the end of August. I think I have a slow rise too, especially now that I'm charting and my LP length varies so a slow rise would explain that. I normally spot 2-3 days before AF but since ttc I've paid more attention and I can spot at any point during my LP but this month was the worst. I might try the progesterone cream.. Is it something you can pick up at a store or do you need a prescription?
Belle, I've noticed a big difference in pms symptoms since taking prenatals as well, I really think it does help and I will continue to take them. I keep trying different things too, every month. I keep hoping at least one of them will work out. After this month I'm not sure any of them have helped much with spotting although other months I was sure it had. Ugh, I just hate spotting so much!

BUT! We're not giving up! I'll see you ladies who are out in the July thread :) and I'm still crossing my fingers for the June stragglers.

Hey weebles, do you know if low progesterone can cause premature birth? I've suspected I'm on the low level myself. My daughter came 2 month early. So that would explain a lot. Its only from charting this past few months iv even discovered im ovulating late. 😒 xx I was wondering if anyone had success with the cream? Xxx

Af still has yet to show.. there is absolutely no sign of her.. not sure what's going on?

Thanks Ask, knowing you start it after ovulation works out perfectly timing wise with my appointment, I'll be able to talk to him about it first.
And Jelly, I have no idea if it's a cause of preterm labor, I just know that progesterone has been shown to help prevent it. It does seem logical to think that though.

Sorry to hear about those whose AF decided to show up, the witch struck me, too. Wishing us all for good news this cycle!

Jelly - thanks i'm crossing just about everything i got, i soo want to be pregnant and i'm hoping these abnormally high temps mean something.

Weebles - sorry to hear you are out! hope next month is your bfp and it's a lovely sitcky bean!

Bumplove - what dpo are you? and have you tested?

SweetDreams - sorry to hear the witch got you, good luck next month ttc!

afm: 11dpo and bfn but i kinda figured that much, boobs still sore and temp went down a little but still high (hoping it had to do with getting up early and taking tylenol) i'm gonna wait and test until my test date maybe day after my bday too but not sure about that one.

Jelly - thanks i'm crossing just about everything i got, i soo want to be pregnant and i'm hoping these abnormally high temps mean something.

Weebles - sorry to hear you are out! hope next month is your bfp and it's a lovely sitcky bean!

Bumplove - what dpo are you? and have you tested?

SweetDreams - sorry to hear the witch got you, good luck next month ttc!

afm: 11dpo and bfn but i kinda figured that much, boobs still sore and temp went down a little but still high (hoping it had to do with getting up early and taking tylenol) i'm gonna wait and test until my test date maybe day after my bday too but not sure about that one.

Hope you're well and having a lovely birthday mi :hugs: xx

I did Jelly! ty.

so my temp was up to 98.61 this am so i decided to take another test, both dh and i saw a faint line here are the pics (all one test). i'm not gonna freak out and say that i am for sure i'm gonna wait and test again on monday (my ff test day). i'm so hoping tho!

Attachments

• 2016-07-02 10.28.55.jpg
    2016-07-02 10.28.55.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 100_0431_crop.jpg
    100_0431_crop.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 100_0430_crop.jpg
    100_0430_crop.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 12
Aw wow Mi. I defo see a line too. This is great!! 😊 xxx look forward to your update on monday! Eek xxx

I see a line Mi!!! GL hope they start darkening 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"