Late June Testers??? Anybody want to wait with me?

Congrats on the bfp!!

I got a bfn today and due tomorrow xx

Congrats ask!!!!
Sorry for the bfn ladies
Afm AF due on July 2nd. Developed a sore throat last night and woke up feeling like straight shit this morning... All stuffy and runny just congested really bad... Also started having slight cramping type pain in my lower right abdomen... IDK took a test and it was bfn this morning... Which I knew it would be being that I'm only 9 or 10DPO so IDK... I know I ain't out til she shows up which I really hope she don't... DH and I had really awesome bd timing this cycle which we usually don't LOL so I'm really hoping this cold will end in a BFP for me....

FX for those still waiting! Just wanted to add DH and I used preseed this month for the first time, though it was only our 3rd month trying. I also gave up caffeine, all of my anti aging face products with retinol and acne products with salisylic acid, and tried to only use beauty products with no/low toxicity ratings, switched from ibuprofen to Tylenol for pain if needed, and started consuming 2-3 servings of whole milk dairy products each day. DH says I'm a little OCD but hey, if it works!

Hey Mi, I hope your temp stays nice and high, it looks good!

Ask, don't worry about your lines, those tests aren't designed to determine how much hcg is there, only if it is.. So congratulations!

Sorry for your BFN Mexx!

Weebles, despite your spotting, your chart is looking good! I'm hoping its implantation bleeding for you!!!

Congrats to those who got BFPs.

Sorry to hear about AF showing up and negative tests.

Good luck to all still waiting.

AFM, AF came as expected. For now, we're back on for TTC, I hope OH doesn't change his mind again at the time of O (especially as I'm expecting it for my birthday in July).
Will there be a Late July testers thread?

Mnelson and weebles - i hope the spotting goes away and af doesn't show for a few months, o like 9 or so :hugs:

Jelly - i'm doing pretty good (boobs still sore but i think i'm used to it now) :haha: i think i'm going to test the day before my birthday, which is earlier than when they want me to but still not too early. so thursday the 30th, what about you how are you feeling and when do you plan on testing?

Ask - i would say no, the hcg levels are supposed to double in 48 hours not over night, if the line doesn't get darker in 2 days then i would talk to my ob.:thumbup: oh and congrats on the wedding!

afm: 8dpo and as stated above, boobs are still sore but not too bad, my temp went way up and i've not seen a 98.66 temp yet, i did have a 98.6 the one month but that was right before it went up lots cuz i had the flu. trying not to let that temp get me excited, if it stays up then my chart will go triphasic (which is a good sign but doesn't always mean pg) and i'll still try to wait til the 30th cuz by then i'll be 11dpo and maybe have a nice gift for my bday on the 1st.

glad ur temps staying up :) If my AF stays away 9dpo will be thurs 30th so probs then :) tbh not really felt any implantation type twinges yet and feeling the pressure with this short luteal so probs shouldn't gets hopes up too high lol.. fingers crossed for you xxxxx

I'm so confused. For 3 days I've gotten faint positives in dollar tree (new choice) tests that show up within the time frame. I did an FRER today with FMU and bfn as far as I could tell but faint positive on the dollar tree test. I don't know what to think. Internet cheapies also showing vvvf positives last 3 days.

What dpo are you ask? Maybe give it a few days for the hcg to build up.

CD 3 here ladies! While I wish last cycle had ended in a bfp, I am sending out positive vibes for this cycle! and while it's only 3 days into it, I've noticed my bbt has been staying remarkably stable! I'm going to consider this a good sign! I think its the maca! The maca has also given me a massive energy boost! For the first time since I can remember I don't feel tired all the time

Ask - Depending what dpo you are, you could always go and ask for a blood test? Also, maybe try a different brand or a digital if you are close enough or past expected AF. I am currently angry at FRER so I am not surprised if theirs isn't working.

Belle - So awesome that you are seeing good results already! I am kind of looking forward to a few months off to try some supplements and hope to correct some issues I am having. I am actually meeting with an RE tomorrow to do some tests so hopefully if there are any issues we could sort them out before TTC again in the fall. Sending out good vibes for you!

I on the other hand... still have no idea where AF is. Typically I get spotting that turns to pretty heavy and dark spotting for 5ish days before she comes. Well... last night it started getting lighter and today very light again, almost nothing. Temp keeps dropping however and have had so many negative hpt's that I don't believe its baby related. WHAT IS GOING ON?!

Belle, I've never heard of maca before but if it works for you I'll have to check it out. I'm almost certain I'm out once again.

Mnelson, I've had some pretty weird spotting this month too.

Temp is down and spotting continues. I'm getting upset.

According to FF I'm 12dpo today - last month was the first month I tracked bbt and my luteal phase was 12 days but I started spitting on 11dpo. No spotting yet. Also, last month I got a positive OPK on the same exact day as this month (CD 16) but FF gave my crosshairs on CD18 this month, but CD17 last month. I *feel* like I ovulated on the 17th due to symptoms but it take a couple of days for my temp to fully spike. I've never had a cycle longer than 32 days (and that was 1 time in the last 3 years) so I guess if AF doesn't show by Thursday it's a good sign. If AF goes show, goes it mean I had a chemical bc of all the faint positives?

Mnelson I hope your appt. tomorrow goes well! Make sure you update us! Not sure if it's a good thing to spot 5 days before AF, maybe lower progesterone??

Weebles I'm sorry you are feeling out and still getting spotting! I will still keep my FX for you though! Supposedly maca is supposed to help balance hormones and do a whole host of other things. I've been feeling great on it!

Ask it's still pretty early yet. Give it a couple days!

Hmm Ask, that's hard to say. If your faint positives were on blue dye tests, I just don't trust them early on. Not at all. If you are getting positive tests on some brands and not others (which is the case if I remember) my thought is that one is likely more sensitive than the other.

Yeah I dont think the spotting is great news, but I used a bio-identical progesterone cream the last two months and still had spotting anyway. So i dont know if it is progesterone related.
I have also heard that due to a septate uterus one side can start to spot if a pregnancy doesnt develop, but it can be completed fine on the other side. I dont know, who knows whats going on. I also think i dispel blood a lot slower as it has an obstacle to get around with that in there.

WHO KNOWS ANYMORE :wacko:

Mnelson that sounds so confusing! Probably not progesterone then!! If you are getting a lot of spotting (and if you maybe start complaining of painful periods) then they will decide to fix it? I hope your RE can clear some of that up for you!

Well I started having some very light brown scanty spotting this evening at 12dpo after checking my cervix. AF is projected to start tomorrow so I'm feeling pretty bummed out. I guess it could be old blood from implantation but after the negative FRER this morning I'm not feeling optimistic. I definitely had faint positives on dollar tree tests the last 3 days but they haven't gotten darker...so if AF shows I guess it was a chemical pregnancy? :cry:

I am currently going on 6 days late for AF and I got a negative test this morning from one curve handled first response. Yesterday I used a cheapie blue dye test and I accidently dipped the stick too far into my urine and saturated the test window.. so I threw it out.. I looked later on and low and behold there is a thick blue line! I was and still am skeptical about it but I can't help but get excited when I see a thick line instead of an obvious thin evap.. not sure what to think at the moment..

Welcome BumpLove14!

Not sure how much i would trust blue dyes and a test that is past the time frame, i would test again in the am with fmu or smu and with a test that doesn't have blue dye (read so much about how horrible they are with false positives). gl and babydust :thumbup:

Belle - i'm not sure what maca is either but if it's making you feel better, then yay! :happydance: and glad to hear your temps are stable (mine can be slightly erratic esp with af or early waking)

mnelson - hopefully the re will help you and that the spotting stays away and all is well! :hugs:

Weebles - aww :hugs::hugs: i think double hugs are in order here! tell af to take a hike!

Ask - i agree with the other ladies on here don't think too much of the frer cuz i saw the lines on the other ones, even the dollar store one! i'd make an appointment with your ob and do blood tests. as to the light brown spotting i had some with both my pregnancies right about the time af was supposed to show and that is how i knew to test cuz like 2 days of light spotting is not af, it doesn't have to be in a certain time frame either!

afm: 9dpo still sore and just realized today that the past few days i've been waking up hungry and having to pee really bad which is unusual for me, especially the hungry thing (i eat in the am but i'm very rarely hungry) not sure if that's any thing but didn't even think anything of it till today. other than that revelation and my temp staying high nothing to report, just keeping busy. oh dh, ds, and i went out to celebrate my upcoming birthday today, so i got to eat some yummy wings!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->