Late May testers?

Taz, I'm actually going to disagree and say that CD21 looks right. You had EWCM and a positive OPK on or after CD19. I think you're 8 DPO, and still have good BD coverage! FX!

Uni, any symptoms so far?

Weeble - Lovely temps dear! Can't wait to see when you start testing.

Belle - same for you! <3

Well ladies!! I got my bfp this morning!!! My first non clomid baby. :cloud9:

Attachments

• 20160526_082640-640x539.jpg
    20160526_082640-640x539.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 8
YAY! I wonder what that bleeding yesterday was all about then... Are you still bleeding today?

YAY! I wonder what that bleeding yesterday was all about then... Are you still bleeding today?

Nope!! It was only that one bathroom trip. And it was a lot. I really thought it was the start of af. But I also had a dip so I am thinking implantation dip/bleeding. My bfp this morning is very light but definitely pink so it seems feasible.

Awww yay congrats krissie!

Idk what is going on with me, this is so weird but my nipples won't get hard and have a slight burning sensation when squeezed. Anyone know what that could mean?

Congrats Krissie!! I bet it was implantation bleeding then.. Or maybe breakthrough. Either way though, who cares, you've got a BFP!

Yayyy Krissie congrats!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!!

I have had no symptoms this cycle really. I had some bloating which could be normal pre af stuff. Really everything I have had was to early to really be baby and my usual pre af. Or due to the progesterone cream I take.

Yay Krissie!! Such great news! I hope the BFPs continue to roll in as we get to the end of the month!

Bloating is THE WORST Greenarcher! I hate it!!

I often get bloating during my tww! It's the worst! But sometimes I imagine it's my baby bump hahaha

Yay Krissie that's fabulous, definitely sounds like it was implantation bleeding!

Massive congratulations :happydance:

I often get bloating during my tww! It's the worst! But sometimes I imagine it's my baby bump hahaha

Haha, me too! I'm usually like yup, this is what I'll look like when I start my second trimester. I spend about a week every month sucking in!

Hi ladies, I just signed up for this site today and saw this thread for late may testers and since i'm in the same boat, I was hoping to join this conversation! I'm 10dpo according to ff and supposed to test on the 30th, sorry for jumping in so late but this is the first time i've done this whole forum thing. I did read trough all the posts so far and will look up abbreviations that i don't know but so far a couple bfps, yay good for you ladies, i hope we see more!:happydance:

Welcome Mi! My AF is due on the 31 so we'll likely be testing around the same time! 9 dpo here :)

Hi Belle, ty for the welcome, and it looks like we will be testing buddies! :hugs: I am not sure if ff is right about when i od because i gave blood which made my temp go down the day after and that is when they pin pointed my o. ugh i hate all the guess work! my dh and i were joking that there should be like an indicator on your stomach to let you know you are pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->