Late May testers?

Weebles, charts usually turn triphasic between 7-10 dpo. You should see a temp rise that is higher than your previous 6 temps and that is sustained for 3 temps to consider it possibly triphasic.

Bumble, if I don't get any spotting on Sunday which is 12 dpo for me then I'll take a test! I always start spotting at 12 dpo before AF

Thanks BelleNuit! If I go by the date FF gave me I had the second temp spike a bit too early. BUT! If I go by the day I've thought I ovulated all along, cd17, (based on cm, position, other physical symptoms, and my usual O day) then my chart IS triphastic.

Also, my 88c Walmart First Signal cheepy test has an evap from yesterday... I stopped checking it at 4 or 5 minutes and now I really wish I checked it at 10. I saved it solely for a progression pic if I do get a BFP this month. My husband things I'm disgusting and I guess it is gross but I like stalking those kinds of photos, please don't judge me! I know it's invalid but now I can't help wondering and I'm wishing I had another test. FF thinks I'm 9 dpo and I think I'm 10. I'm going to the gym and picking up a FRER on the way home. Evaps are enough to let the crazy out in my book.

UPDATE: FRER says BFN.

weebles, sorry about the bfn but as you're unsure of what DPO you are you're not out yet! Totally get keeping the tests - I kept my bfp tests (around 8/9) for about 2 months! I thew them out after the mc but I'd have probably kept them for much longer!! It grossed my DH out too!

I keep my tests too. Thankfully my dh doesn't say anything.

I have just been stalking progression pics online so I understand.

I am finding this ttw especially difficult!

Ok so no af, and this is so weird but I'm not really a cp checker because I honestly just can't figure out what I'm supposed to be feeling up in there lol. Usually it just feels all nice and squishy and round. Well today it's hard like I hit a wall?? And like flat?? This probably makes no sense but thought I'd throw it out there. Lol also after I did that got some weird crampys in my vag and tummy. Am I broken? Lol is af coming?

Do you mean flat as in along the sides/neck? Sometimes mine feels flat there and I always thought that must mean it's closed super tight. No idea if I'm right about that or not but it's always flat and hard at the same time. I really don't know what my cervix does either. I mean it's pretty obvious when it's show but other than that it does what it wants. It can be different at different times of the day, if I've been standing or sitting, and if I check it before I pee it could be totally different right after! So I gave up after I O! Except this cycle. I haven't had any spotting so I started checking again. I can't believe we write these things in forums! But no, I don't think you're broken and a cervix "ripens" at varying weeks in pregnancy so I don't think anything your cervix does necessarily means anything at all either way.

Lol thank you weebles, I just feel so weird this cycle. And now af isn't here and she's due and I just wanted her to show lol since I got the bfn I just want to move on to the next cycle.

I'm out. We were just going one cycle NTNP between changing BC, so it was nice talking to you all!

work kept me somewhat busy today, so at least bfps and bfns weren't on my mind the whole day! i wish i could take my temp at the same time everyday and have a consistent temp chart, some days like today it's 7am and others it's 8am and if i get to sleep in it's 9am. usually if i get up early it dips some but at least it's above my cover. can't wait for a bfp or a new cycle to start the wait is seeming to take forever.

Poor DH insisted I take a HPT tonight, BFN. Its 10 dpo and I tested in the evening. So I know I'm not completely out, but I'm not going to test again before AF is due. It's too hard!

This tww is sooooo strange! Just like clock work I'm feeling sick again this evening. Every day since Tues this has been going on. To the point I can't eat. Af is due today and I don't see any sight of her. Boobs feel weird off and on as well. I honestly just want af to show since I got the bfn lol

the wait is quite killer belle and yes 10dpo is still early, some get bfp then but you are still in i'd say.

cuz, i would wait two days and test again if af still hasn't come bc hgh levels are supposed to double by then and from the sick feelings to boob issues i wouldn't be so positive about that bfn (hehe) i think you are still in till af shows!:af::dust:

Thanks Mi! That really makes me feel a lot better!

Thanks Mi! I'm just waiting it out. Lol. If no af by Monday I mat try again haha

Good morning! I had another temp spike this morning, it's the highest it's ever been! It's really hot out though and and so I don't know how much the lovely summer weather we've been having is effecting my bbt. BFN this morning too, I grabbed a few extra first signals Yesterday so I can test until AF. It's BFP or bust!!

Weebles, your temps are looking good especially compared to your previous month! :thumbup:
I've been getting some high temps too and wondering how much the weather has been affecting them but i'm hoping it's a good sign. i'm trying not to get too excited especially since last month i had good temps and then splat af came. plus i was stressing so much about getting pregnant and testing that i think i threw off my whole cycle last month. af usually shows any where between cd 26 to cd 32 but this past month it came cd 41!!! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->