Late May testers?

Ha-ha a stomach indicator would be great! Doesn't seem fair that we have to wait a whole 2 weeks!!

Krissie----- yayyyyy!!!!! Did you possibly bd before the bleeding? It could be that or implantation bleeding. Either way congrats!!!!

Krissie----- yayyyyy!!!!! Did you possibly bd before the bleeding? It could be that or implantation bleeding. Either way congrats!!!!

Thanks!!

I did not bd before it started. I am really thinking it was ib. The timing was just to in line.

crossing my fingers for you it was just some rough bd that caused the bleed. they say a preggo cervix is swollen and is easily irritated so it was probably just that.

Feeling so nauseous again today, I think I'm gonna cave and go buy a test 🙈

According to my app 12 days, but I don't track aby other way so I don't really know exactly. Af is due tomorrow.

12dpo isn't a bad time to test, Cuz, i'm trying to wait till ff has me scheduled to because last month i think i was stressing about dpo and testing and this cycle i'm trying my best to keep my mind off of symptoms and testing. actually reading the posts on here helps! :thumbup:

Congrats krissie! Cuz I think toy should test!
I took a test at 9dpo and got a definite bfp! I'm so excited about it but nervous because of how early it is

Hey all! Late to this thread, as May is almost over, but I should be testing here in a few days.

I've been on this board before, but it was awhile ago, so I started a new account. I started my first account when we first started ttc, and I didn't think it would take so long. It's been 18 months now, and nothing! I am surprised, considering my other two (diff father) I conceived easily.

Anyway, we've been keepin' on. Today, however!!! I had a good sign! I had some very light bleeding, like just a stitch in my underwear and it was brown. I'm 8dpo today, and I started having more cramps today and my boobs are hurting a lot. I mean, I guess it could be my period, but it has never done that and it would be way early. So....heeeeee :happydance:

It gave me hope and made me want to jump back into talking about babies again. I was kind of down and whatever about it for awhile.

Congrats, Krissie!

You should definitely test, Cuzco. Sate our curiosity ;)

AFM, AF is officially late and I'm not having any is the usual lead up symptoms. 14dpo at the moment, but having to hold off buying a test for at least a few more days. Unless I want a dollar store cheapie c:

Knew I should have waited it out. And I must just have a stomach bug. Got a BFN :-( it's ok though.

11dpo and bfn so I'm counting myself out now. With my MMC I had an obvious bfp by now so I'm not going to bother testing anymore. I only have 1 IC and 3 FRERs and I don't want to waste them..... Or maybe I'll use the IC over the weekend. Idk. On to cycle 3 we go.....

Hugs uni!

Well my temp jumped again this morning!!! It's officially triphasic! I've never had a triphasic chart before! I know it's not a guaranteed BFP but I also know it's a good sign!! Almost makes me want to test early! I'm terrified of getting a BFN though and would rather enjoy my relentless optimism for a few more days lol. Only 10 dpo!

Congrats Krissie :)

Your chart looks good Belle, fx'd for you. When are you going to test? x

Looking good BelleNuit! How do you know if your chart is officially triphastic? Mine looks to me like it is too but maybe not?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->