Late May testers?

Weebles, I'm sorry but I think CD 22 makes sense for your O date as it shows a clear temp shift! Your still covered by BD though!

I guess you'll know in a few days either way if AF shows or not! That would make the longest tww ever though, so disappointing!! :(

I haven't called my doc yet. Wanted to wait.
But I think I am out. I just checked and I have very light pink spotting. No cramps. Just mild backpain and mild headache.

I guess either way it doesn't matter what my O date is but coverage is so much better for the 18th. I guess I'll but the temps back in but I can disagree with FF if I want to! :p. I just don't want to be in this tww any longer than I have to be.

7dpo - I keep having this breast soreness on side, or like burning sensations. all my other pregnancies the breast pain was like a milk letting in feeling...this is different. maybe I had it with my other babies and I just didn't pay attention because with my other pregnancies I did no symptom spotting at all. so are any of you or have any of you experienced this weird armpit soreness....and did it lead to a BFP?

Hi Jami! I don't really have pain in my armpit area, but I am MUCH MORE tender in my right breast than the left. Almost enough to bring me to tears! I'm 6dpo today and my temp just dropped about .8 degrees so I'm freaking out!!

wow my temp dropped significantly yesterday too! 97.5!!! I didn't check today cause I was running late with my kids this morning and jumped out of bed freaking out cause I missed my alarm. I could check now but im afraid I wont get an accurate reading. definitely have to check tomorrow. so I don't temp for charting purposes, just started doing it randomly two months ago around the time I think I ovulate. so in theory, if I ovulated, it would go down, then up again...but what about the implantation dip? if I check my temp tomorrow and it goes up, does that mean that yesterday was my implantation dip?

Eh, my temp dropped a lot this morning. It was more but I retook my temp and it went up slightly. Not sure what to think of that. :shrug:

Bfn this morning, which I expected.

this is actually the first time in my whole life that I haven't been a POAS addict :blush:

I am just to the point that I am so tired of mc that is does me no good to know early if im preggo. might as well save money and wait til period is late. because even if I found out early, id need a sonogram to confirm to get me the prescription for lovenox....so if I found out at 3 weeks the sono wouldn't even show anything. I have finally just come to this epiphany. I have one left over CBD that I found the other day and am saving it for Tuesday. good thing my parents are coming to visit this weekend so ill have stuff to distract me.

Couldn't resist the lure of a test this morning... BFN, but I'm still only at 13dpo with AF not due for a few more days.
I think I'm going to pick up something that says it's good for early responses, or at least hold off till Monday when I'll be 18dpo.

Weeble, what was your CM like the last few days?

It's been either creamy or dry, not fertile at all. I don't really check it after it stops being egg white or watery though so it could be possible I missed it? I dunno, I'm perplexed. And here I though charting would make things less confusing, lol!

Greenarcher- how are things going with you? Are you still testing on Saturday? I'm so nervous about this temp drop. I'll be honest, I don't do a good job of tracking bbt the most accurate way. I just kind of check occasionally throughout the day but it's still followed the trend of rising after O and then dropping about the day before af. This is the first time it's dropped a week before af. I'm 6dpo now, cm is basically dry, cp is high- so high I can't really tell how soft or firm it is. I'm still feeling some nausea, but now I'm also having back pain and a little more cramping but that's not even very painful at all.
My first 2 pregnancies I really didn't track anything, just let nature take its course, but now since my mirena perforation I've been terrified that it could have affected my fertility! Eeeekkk!

Weeble, I bet your first predicted O date is the right one, then. And hey, maybe this means your chart has gone triphasic ;)

Roschey - A drop that early probably doesn't mean AF is coming. What DPO does she usually come? And again, if you're not testing right when you wake up, then that drop could mean anything. It could mean you had low blood pressure from sitting down too long. I've definitely had points here and there where my temp during the day was lower than my BBT. And then there's always the ever elusive implantation dip. 6 days is possible for implanting! I wouldn't worry about the dip, sweet. I was planning on testing Satudray, but after watching a few pregnancy test videos on youtube, I think I'd really prefer it if I got my answer all at once, rather than maybes for a few days before positive. AF for me comes at 10-11 DPO. I'll probably test saturday for giggles, but then not test again until Tuesday (10 DPO for me).

Weeble, what was your CM like the last few days?

It's been either creamy or dry, not fertile at all. I don't really check it after it stops being egg white or watery though so it could be possible I missed it? I dunno, I'm perplexed. And here I though charting would make things less confusing, lol!

See what your temps do tomorrow, that might make it more clear! Worst case scenario your 2 dpo but still O'd! Best case scenario you are 8 dpo and are showing a triphasic shift which was being masked by high pre-o temps so that it looks like a bi-phasic shift. Triphasic charts are sometimes a bfp sign!

A drop in bbt around 6dpo isn't necessarily something to worry about. It could be implantation but it could also be signifying a secondary progesterone surge, I think when the follicle starts taking over for the rest of the leutal phase or something along those lines. It happened to me last month, I'm not sure if it will be something consistent or not for me but it's normal either way!

Greenarcher and BelleNuit, you both are lovely! That was my thought when I woke up this morning and at first I thought the pop up message from FF was telling me I went triphastic. And then I read it, haha. You're right, best just wait and see what happens!

So I took another test today and I didn't actually have to squint this time! Seems to be a bfp but I'm scared that the blue dye could be giving me a false positive. I'm going to wait till Saturday (NOT) cause that's when AF is due :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 20
Bee- that seems like a pretty solid line. Most of the bad blue tests I have seen were not that clear. I would say bfp!! :happydance:

I can't figure out if I should test or not lol. Think I'm gonna wait til Saturday, when AF would be officially late, just don't want to see that negative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->