Late May testers?

Good luck everyone still waiting to test, hoping to see some more bfps on here!

I'm out now, af made an appearance a day layer than usual but is here with vengeance!

Sorry to hear Taz! I think I'm out too. It's so disappointing!

sorry taz, baby dust for next cycle!

i'm hopefully gonna stick it out and test monday if af hasn't come.

Belle according to your charts you have a 26 day cycle and you seem pretty consistent in that so i guess if you are out as you think it would most likely be tomorrow. i hope for a bfp for you instead!

and seriously monday can't get here quick enough!

Thanks Mi! I O'd 2 days later than normal this month, so it will be a 27 day cycle. But should start spotting tomorrow if AF is coming.

I'm going crazy, I've not been late in a long time, I really don't have the I am sure I am or I'm sure I'm not feeling. I'm waiting to test again until Monday incase she shows but it's driving me crazy. Gonna take the kids to the movies to take my mind off it lol

I'm going crazy, I've not been late in a long time, I really don't have the I am sure I am or I'm sure I'm not feeling. I'm waiting to test again until Monday incase she shows but it's driving me crazy. Gonna take the kids to the movies to take my mind off it lol

Great idea!!! the less you stress the better, like i said i think i stressed so much about being late last cycle that it made it go wonky.

Sorry your out and go next month taz!

I'm totally unsure this month, if I'm in or out. I have a good feeling but I try to be positive every month. I'm not spotting and normally I have one day of spotting mid LP and then again before AF.. Nothing! My bbs aren't sore anymore.. They started off shortly after I like they normally do but since have stopped. I've been more cranky, like pms cranky but that shouldn't start yet. My nausea this month has been a little worse too. But I just don't know. I hope. FX for everyone still hanging in there. I hate this part of the wait, it's the toughest part.

Thanks weebles my fingers are crossed for u too. And I know what u mean about being uncertain because dh and I have been ttc # 2 since Feb and with our ds I didn't notice anything till af was due and all I got was 2 days of spotting which I guess was implantation bleeding. Then again I wasn't expecting to get a bfp the first month and was thinking we were going to have to chart for a bit. The same happened first time I was pregnant but 2 months in we mc which was so hard

Hugs. I didn't notice anything with my first son until I realized I was late for AF too.. And then the symptoms kicked in with a vengeance. There were a few things I noticed in hindsight and it's so hard not to be on the lookout.

Started spotting, so I'm out. AF due Monday or Tuesday

Some advice please,

I'm currently 14DPO. My LP is usually 12 days, but one of my first cycles it was 15 so FF has put today as AF due and testing day.

Yesterday I started Metformin and had some brown spotting. I don't usually spot before AF. I have read you can spot on Metformin so maybe it was that. I haven't had any spotting today.

My temps are still high and my chart went triphasic on 9dpo. I usually get a good dip before AF. I also don't feel like AF is about to start.

I tested this morning with FMU, but it was a faulty test and nothing came up in the window. I took another test mid afternoon, BFN.

Any ideas or advice please?

Some advice please,

I'm currently 14DPO. My LP is usually 12 days, but one of my first cycles it was 15 so FF has put today as AF due and testing day.

Yesterday I started Metformin and had some brown spotting. I don't usually spot before AF. I have read you can spot on Metformin so maybe it was that. I haven't had any spotting today.

My temps are still high and my chart went triphasic on 9dpo. I usually get a good dip before AF. I also don't feel like AF is about to start.

I tested this morning with FMU, but it was a faulty test and nothing came up in the window. I took another test mid afternoon, BFN.

Any ideas or advice please?
Can you hold your urine 1-2 hours then retest? Or test with fmu tomorrow?

I think I'm out. 13dpo and big temp drop this morning plus light spotting when I checked CM. :(

I'm not sure how many DPO I am (wasn't keeping check, lol)...
All I know is my AF was due on 27th/28th and no sign of her.
My AF pains are usually around my ovaries and that's it.
About a week ago, I experienced nausea, hot flushes (which still persist in the mornings) and breast tenderness.
Been having extreme stomach pains, both right and left sides. Nearly vomited with it.
OH says it's gas but I haven't passed any gas (TMI, lol)..
Had a few spots of bright red blood a few days ago and pinky blood a few days ago, thought it was my AF impending so I put a pad on.
Went to have a look the next day, nothing.
Veins around my nips are more prominent on the left breast, can't really see any on the right.
Haven't been symptom spotting at all, I don't symptom spot - I just know what the usual is for me and this is far from usual.

Baby dust to all <3

BFP 12 dpo.....I'm so embarrassed to say my only symptom is diarrhea :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"