Late May testers?

Congrats bumble!

Green It's so frustrating when something like that interrupts BDing! Some people try to sway for a girl with that pattern of BDing though so your not necessarily out!

6 dpo here... just counting down the days. Almost halfway through my tww!

Can I join? TTC #2, 2nd round of clomid we tried 100mg this time. I got a + opk on CD15 (May 16th) and then took a trigger shot. So O day should have been CD16. I am currently 6dpo. I have been kind of crampy since O day - that is how I new I was preggo with my DS. My nipples are super sensitive (which is unusual) and I have been bloated since O as well. Yesterday I start to get a little nauseas and that has carried over some today. I am also waaayyyy more hungry then usual - and when it hits it's like I have to eat immediately. Hoping all of these are good signs!! I am hoping to test on May 27th - 10dpo.

6DPO is like the worst day of the TWW I think. :p

That's interesting about swaying gender. I'll have to read more into that. I'm not sure which I'd want.

Ready, sounds promising! You're 6DPO too yes? Hope you can hold off testing :p

5dpo....we tried for a boy. Dtd 4 days before O, day of O and day after O.

Hope it works!! Will be testing May 31st or June 1st

12dpo having loads of ewcm 😮 never had ewcm before not even during o. Hope its a good sign.

Green - yep I've stopped temping, it was winding me up. It's not going to actually tell me anything so why bother. Stopped noting 'symptoms' too.

I had been having what I believe is ovulation pain the last couple of cycles. I'm glad I pay attention to it vs the app dates! At what I believe was 9dpo Sunday I took a dollar tree cheapie and thought got a bfn. I was going to wait until Sunday but I had some light spotting after sex which I never get and took a clear blue digi at about 11 last night on 10dpo. It was positive!!!!! I'm still sort of in shock.

Green - yep I've stopped temping, it was winding me up. It's not going to actually tell me anything so why bother. Stopped noting 'symptoms' too.

A-freaking-men. I can't forget about TTC when I'm logging temps every day and every twinge has to be recorded. Maybe I should stop now that O is confirmed... but then I'll stop coming to the forums too :p

Congrats Florida!!

Congratulation Floridamomma! x

I tested again today at 9dpo and BFN, pics are on my testing thread if anyone wants to see my stark white test with no hint of a line lol.

I have been having kind of like stabby pains and like a burning sensation so praying it may be implantation pains. Guess only time will tell. I have one cheapie test left for tomorrow morning an then AF would be due on Thursday and if by Thursday night af hasn't arrived I may try my frer or go buy some more cheaper tests so I don't have to waste a frer.

A-freaking-men. I can't forget about TTC when I'm logging temps every day and every twinge has to be recorded. Maybe I should stop now that O is confirmed... but then I'll stop coming to the forums too :p

Congrats Florida!!

Aw you could still come on the site! It has helped a little bit. I notice stuff then forget it the next second, rather than noting it down and comparing to other cycles!

Congratulations Florida!

Congratulation Floridamomma! x

I tested again today at 9dpo and BFN, pics are on my testing thread if anyone wants to see my stark white test with no hint of a line lol.

I have been having kind of like stabby pains and like a burning sensation so praying it may be implantation pains. Guess only time will tell. I have one cheapie test left for tomorrow morning an then AF would be due on Thursday and if by Thursday night af hasn't arrived I may try my frer or go buy some more cheaper tests so I don't have to waste a frer.

Good luck taz, keep us posted.

AFM - 8 DPO today and nothing to report really. Going to test either thurs/fri at 10/11 DPO on ICs. I shouldn't really bother at 10dpo because it didn't show up on an IC till 11dpo with my previous bfp, but I hate waiting!

:shrug::shrug::shrug:Can anyone see anything? I want to say that I see a faint line but I don't trust myself lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 18
Uni, if it were me, I would test today (I'm an addict). Every cycle is different, you may have had an early implanter this round! I've heard of the same women getting 8 DPO and 17 DPO! It just depends on implant!

FX so tight for you!

I'm not sure if I can see anything beejing! Maybe try again tomorrow or the next day?

I'm glad not noting symptoms has been working for you uni! I'm way too Type A about these things lol. I tried to stop temping one cycle and couldn't do it!

7 dpo over here. Nothing exciting worth getting excited about happening lol earliest I would consider testing is Sunday, and that's only if I don't get any spotting that day. Spotting = AF guaranteed

Green :haha::haha: I used to test from 7 DPO but it unleashes the crazy too early! It's exhausting! I'll prob cave at 10 DPO though.

beejing - I'm not sure I see anything. Possibly a shadow but can't really tell.

I will probably try to test again on Friday, it still a bit early for me but got very excited when I thought so saw a line. It's so hard to tell with blue dye.

Good morning ladies! I guess I'm joining late may testing thread as it seems this is where all the chatter is now. I'll be testing every other day starting on Friday.. FF seems to think that will only be 9dpo but I think it's 10.
No symptoms other than I haven't had any post O spotting and normally I do so I hope it's a sign! I also have nausea and while I haven't fully decided if it's more intense than any other cycle I think it might be. It took me longer to get my cross hairs this month but the nausea I've been having is part of why I was so sure I O'd regardeless of FF and my wonky temps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->