Late May testers?

Ugh so now I still feel like I'm wet, but I'm dry?? Also, a little crampy. Pretty sure I'm out :-/

Sounds promising mrsbrrs. Have you tested?

I am so so crampy today. Af isn't due for 4 more days so I am not sure what is up. But it is getting bad enough it is distracting me from work. Plus I am wet, I am having tons of cm, some is even stretchy but its also kinda tacky.

I am so so crampy today. Af isn't due for 4 more days so I am not sure what is up. But it is getting bad enough it is distracting me from work. Plus I am wet, I am having tons of cm, some is even stretchy but its also kinda tacky.

Yes! AF isn't due until friday, is never early and my cycle is short enough as it is. Hopefully good signs!

no not yet. I am too nervous and I have to wait for my husband to come home (just moved to the U.S and I don't have my driver's license yet)...there is no store in walking distance

Same here, I never have an early af. She always arrives at 12 dpo. This cycle will only be 24 days since I o'd so early.

I'm feeling suck again. And realized I'm having food aversions, not to anything in particular just don't feel like or want to eat anything. Cramps are pretty consistent though now.... I hate the tww I'm actually tempted to buy a test, but that will just make af show 😂😂

Ok, I know I'm bombarding this thread today, I'm sorry! Just don't have anyone IRL I can talk to about all this. So I just went to the restroom and (TMI SORRY) my panties were soaked.... but it's clear.... I am having cramps like crazy so I thought I'd find af.... nope.... I'm anywhere from 10-15 dpo. I feel like I'm going to throw up and have for a couple of hours now.... ugh.

Ok, I know I'm bombarding this thread today, I'm sorry! Just don't have anyone IRL I can talk to about all this. So I just went to the restroom and (TMI SORRY) my panties were soaked.... but it's clear.... I am having cramps like crazy so I thought I'd find af.... nope.... I'm anywhere from 10-15 dpo. I feel like I'm going to throw up and have for a couple of hours now.... ugh.

don't worry about it :)

when is your period supposed to show up?
I just tested negative...twice. But AF still not in sight and I am still dry (it's weird though cause I feel like I am wet but it's dry like the desert...no spotting. Nothing except backpain and a headache.

Cuz - those sound like awesome symptoms! You should totally test! Even if it makes AF show, at least you'll get to start your next cycle!

Brrs - you too! Headache + back pain sounds promising! Let us know how tomorrow's test goes!

:test:

Oh sorry, bad influence over here. I'm sitting at 8 dpo with a test in my lap outside trying to figure out if I see a line. :haha:

Omg I think if she's not here tmro morning I'll buy a test after I drop my daughter at school.... I really didn't think it was possible, but the whole not feeling well plus cramps and "leakage" and no af has me thinking maybe. I usually don't get cramps til right before af shows and while I don't know anything about cp I do feel up in there and it definitely doesn't feel like it does when af is about to show.... Ahhh lol

cramping and lots of cm is a really good sign! thats what i had with my last pregnancy.
I'm 8dpo today and took a test this morning. it was bfn. I'm not having any cramping like i did last time so not feeling very positive. I guess it is still early though.

Wow, lots to catch up on! Wished I'd checked in earlier.

So a congrats to Florida! Good to see another one make it out.

Afm... 12dpo and I've held off further testing so far. It's so hard not to symptom spot! Every little craving or aversion feels like maybe it's the sign. Then a heightened sense of smell... or was that my imagination? XD

I plan on testing at 14 or 15 if AF doesn't get me first.

Guys last night I was feeling so tired like shattered and with a few other symptoms I'd been convincing myself that this was the cycle. So i got giddy when my temp hadn't started dropping today and I used a cheapie and my only FRER!

Well that was a waste of time and a good pee stick because it was a stark white BFN, I've always always got my bfp at 10dpo so I'm feeling totally out now.

I'm wondering if it's the progesterone cream that's keeping my temps up?!

sontoday I am 17 dpo. Usually my LP is 14 days.
Had another small temp drop today but still above coverline. No sign of AF. Took another pregnancy test and it was negative again. Feeling pretty nauseous and mild back and headache.

I am so confused. Cd usually 24 days and LP 14 days.

O..and I am still very dry.

That's super frustrating mrsbrrs!

Got a nice little temp jump today! I hope it's a good sign! I'm 8 dpo today! Only 4 more days till I know something!

Super exciting BelleNuit!

I'm a bit confused today.. Woke up this morning to a temp spike, was all excited about it too, and then FF decided to move my O day to cd 22. We'd still be covered by BD but barely so I'm bummed! I discarded a few of my high temps before I O'd and it moved it back to cd 18.. Anyone want to take a guess on my O date?

mrsbrrs - have you called a doctor or would they just tell you to wait a week or so? so frustrating, i hope you get some answers soon.

belle - fx for you!

taz - so sorry hun. still hoping af doesn't arrive for you though.

weebles - I'd guess at cd18 for o day. It lines up with your cm too. I guess FF isn't always right.

AFM- 9 dpo and I think I'll test tomorrow morning. Not overly hopeful but i have been feeling very sick and tired. I've had a lot of family stuff to deal with over the past few days so I'm not letting feeling rubbish get my hopes up as it's probably that.

oh and UK poas addicts - FRERs are BOGOF in boots at the moment!

Thanks Mrs. Unicorn!

I also want to add that when it moved my O to cd 22 the cross hairs were dotted and now it's back to how it was before excite for the temps discarded. I remember thinking that they were a little high during that time too so it was not normal for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->