Late May testers?

Welcome to all the newbies :hi:

Beejing I can't see properly as I'm on my phone so wouldn't like to say but I feel like something was catching my eye.

I wish I had the willpower to resit testing early, I envy you that do because I'm like a crazy addict lol

Green :haha::haha: I used to test from 7 DPO but it unleashes the crazy too early! It's exhausting! I'll prob cave at 10 DPO though.

beejing - I'm not sure I see anything. Possibly a shadow but can't really tell.

The crazy is here at 3DPO! At least testing will qualm things for a few hours :p

Thanks ladies for your input, I've been testing like crazy as well since Sunday. It's so addicting! This is actually the first test where I think there may be a very very very very faint line but the glare on the test screen makes it so hard for me to verify if I'm crazy or not lol. I wish I could just find test strips here.

Ok so yesterday I woke up feeling like I'd peed my pants! So wet and watery? I keep feeling like I'm "leaking" I've had waves of neasea come and go at random times. But I keep hoping for signs but don't think I'm gonna get any lol AF is due Fri. Anyone know about the leaking feeling though?

No experiences here with leaking! How many DPO are you? With that nausea, I would test :)

I'm not too sure about the leaking but nausea sounds like a good sign, I'd test!

I don't track with anything but an app so I honestly don't know how many dpo I am lol just know af is due on the 27th and it's usually right on time. I will test Saturday if she's not here Friday. I'm not very hopeful though. Lol

Greenarcher- I refuse to chart symptoms or I'll walk around saying was that gas or a super crazy early flutter. I make my self nutty! Nothing wrong with just letting it flow.
Beejing- I can't tell my phone won't let me zoom in. Blue dyes are the worst. Gave me my first and only false positives ever. I usually do frer and good old digit because there's no guessing there.
Mrsunicorn- I said I would hold out until 18dpo and made it to 9 lol. Got a negative on the cheapie.

Ok so yesterday I woke up feeling like I'd peed my pants! So wet and watery? I keep feeling like I'm "leaking" I've had waves of neasea come and go at random times. But I keep hoping for signs but don't think I'm gonna get any lol AF is due Fri. Anyone know about the leaking feeling though?

That's a tell tell sign for me. Sometimes it's so wet it feels like a period! That's a good sign :thumbup:

Beejing- I don't see anything quite yet. Good luck hun!

Afm, I tested today at 8 dpo. It was negative but it felt good to get it out of the way.

I was so so hot last night. I kept waking up sick because I was so hot, even though the house was colder than usual. My temp was a little higher than normal but not to bad. I think its the secondary estrogen surge because I also got a bit of ewcm today. Does anyone have experience with that?

I try not to chart every little symptom. I have my normal barely there symptoms during the tww and stronger ones a few days before AF. Usually it's sore bbs and nausea followed by irritability. I was super cranky this weekend which was weird, it really felt like pms cranky but a bit too soon for that so I did make note of it.

I charted my symptoms with my chemical and you bet I have been checking every darn day to see if they match. :growlmad:

So I definitely won't be doing that anymore. I am just trying to write most things off as normal.

Krissie - that's exactly what I was doing, comparing to my bfp cycle. It drives me mad, another reason why I stopped. I noticed my secondary estrogen surge last cycle. I think it was 6-7 DPO ish. Had a temp drop then too.

I had a temp drop at 7 dpo (yesterday) and a rise today so I am guess that is what it is. Good to know. I am not sure I have actually noticed before.

Really? Yeah I have been racking my brain and was like am I holding it too long? Then peeing a little? But I don't even have to pee lol

I had the estrogen drop last cycle, same dpo as I am today so I'm expecting to likely see a drop tomorrow. I won't be fooled into thinking it's an implantation dip this time, that's for sure.

Cuzmimthamama when I was pregnant with my ds that's exactly what my cm was like, used to constantly panic thinking I was bleeding I was so wet down there! Hopefully that's a good sign.

Krissie/Unicorn I do exactly the same thing with my pregnancy chart and my last 2 chemicals. I'm trying not to do it as much but I still do check some stuff. What I've realised is with my son I didn't have them many symptoms until after af was late but with both chemicals I had really strong symptoms way too early like really bad metallic taste and nausea.

Hey :)

mind if I join ladies?

AF is due today but so far no sign...

https://s33.postimg.org/qvbku0ojj/Screenshot_2016_05_24_13_55_39.png
how to use print screen

here is my FF chart :)

I am starting to get anxious..

6 dpo - I was super hot last night too! and I love blankets so it was odd for me to be throwing them off

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->